NEW Delish Media Updates Thread

Agatha is taking her beautiful and Busty girlfriend, Juliana Dreams, out to a special restaurant. What Juliana does not know is that this facility allows the diners to bring their own meat girl. Juliana knows what Agatha is, but is shocked when Agatha orders her for dinner. Juliana knew this day could come but was hoping not so soon. Juliana cannot help being aroused by the prospect of being Agatha's dinner, even though it frightens her. Agatha preps Juliana right at the table, enjoying basting Juliana's gorgeous curves and juicy tits. Then Agatha stuffs her meal with a big cucumber until Juliana orgasms. Agatha tastes Juliana's feet and has to control herself from biting into her meat girl raw. Juliana is sent to the kitchen to be cooked and is then served for ravenous Agatha. Agatha will miss her girlfriend but will enjoy every bite of her.

View attachment 280857
Is this a self serving restaurant where people not only bring their own meals but cook them as well? If so, then they at least won't have to pay for any kitchen staff.

Scarlet Skies is pretty naive, very pretty and very, very tasty. She manages to get tricked by Agatha into thinking she Agatha is going to turn her into a star. The pretty little redhead is tricked into having a seat on the casting pan to 'audition'. Scarlet does not realize that she is actually starring as the main course on a special cooking show. One thing leads to anther and soon Scarlet is trussed tightly in cooking twine and being stuffed by cruel Agatha. Scarlet even begs the audience to do something as the camera focuses on her huge, beautiful, pleading eyes. As confused Scarlet begs, Agatha explains to the audience the best ways to catch, cook and serve a girl. After a trip to the oven, Scarlet is served up like the snack she is.View attachment 280328
I've been waiting for this one for quite a while, Scarlet is a favorite of mine. Would love to see more of her please!! I did give this a rating on Delish (5 obviously) but there's no mechanism that I know of to write reviews there so here goes...

A couple of minor things, number one Agatha had her clothes on the whole time. It's a 25 minute video, there was plenty of time for them to come off and a valid plot reason, it's Hollywood! (Buy the clip, it'll make sense) Also I would have liked to see the thermometer go in and my personal preference is no hair in my food but that's straying into matters of taste that people differ on so nuff said. Other than those small things this was pretty close to perfect. Acting was great, Agatha you are always good but Scarlet in addition to being incredibly cute is a solid actress which always enhances things for me. It was a fun little script, moved well but nothing was rushed. I particularly appreciated a couple of little details like the water being dripped on her in the oven to simulate perspiration and Agatha having a taste of the freshly roasted cucumber. Yum! I chuckled a little at the campy ending as well. Great job, looking forward to seeing more collaborations between the two of you in the future hopefully. One last thing I need to ask, what was with the Michigan references? I didn't get the joke, am I missing something?

Thanks for the feedback :)

The Michigan thing was random in my improv lol. Half the shit that comes out my mouth while I act as a cannibal cabal evil bitch I don't even know is coming. 😊

Reactions: kls
Thanks for the feedback :)

The Michigan thing was random in my improv lol. Half the shit that comes out my mouth while I act as a cannibal cabal evil bitch I don't even know is coming. 😊
Nice lol, the way it was in there twice I was sure there was some kind of purpose to saying it. Definitely would not have guessed it was improv especially with Scarlet's reaction. Thanks again for this one!

Nadia Noja's tasty little feet are about to become the main dish for April Storm. First, April tastes them raw. She enjoys the live flavor of her prey. These juicy feet with their succulent soles, tantalizing toes and heart heels will make a fine meal for April. April puts Nadia's feet in her pan and preps them. Nadia is oiled up and seasoned sensually, April getting more and more hungry to serve up the cute trotters. Soon, Nadia's feet are served in a steaming pan, beautifully garnished and ready.
HotFeet_NadiaNoja_AprilStorm.jpg

Nadia Noja's tasty little feet are about to become the main dish for April Storm. First, April tastes them raw. She enjoys the live flavor of her prey. These juicy feet with their succulent soles, tantalizing toes and heart heels will make a fine meal for April. April puts Nadia's feet in her pan and preps them. Nadia is oiled up and seasoned sensually, April getting more and more hungry to serve up the cute trotters. Soon, Nadia's feet are served in a steaming pan, beautifully garnished and ready.View attachment 281397
Holy shit!

Love your content! Just wondering if you're also interested in creating some processing Sets like a Meat grinder story or even wilder content like Body transformations (flattening, inflation etc.)?

Thanks! I don't have inflation capabilities but I know Taylor Made Clips does. Her content is amazing.

Meat grinder content I could never sell. So it would have to be a very expensive custom video.

yeah I don't sell that content though. I could do it but the return would not be economical. That is not my store.

But on my own personal clip store where my giantess stuff sells the best I may add effects like that in the future just using after effects and premiere pro and a green screen

The new Red Room is fantastic, love when Agatha explores these darker ones. Can’t believe how fast all of Elodie’s hair grew back!
Agatha, I love the new Red Room. Excellent! (LOL when you said let's gut her I was looking for Part Two) Elodie did well, too and you did say that some of this was her idea?

yeah I don't sell that content though. I could do it but the return would not be economical. That is not my store.

But on my own personal clip store where my giantess stuff sells the best I may add effects like that in the future just using after effects and premiere pro and a green screen
Totally understand that if its not your type of typical Content for your store... I was just hoping a bit haha... since that sort of content is pretty rare online

Well, I am doing more and more giantess stuff on my other clip store. Inflation I do not have the gear for. But I can do things with special fx

Agatha, I love the new Red Room. Excellent! (LOL when you said let's gut her I was looking for Part Two) Elodie did well, too and you did say that some of this was her idea?
The red room idea is something of a series I have been doing. The idea Elodie had was in the story where their head was shaved. They told me they were gonna shave their head anyways and if I wanted to get it on camera. Really great opportunity.

I love the hot feet video i buy it on clps4sl last week :inlove::barefoot:iam from the netherlands i have also a foot fetish whit fantasies to eat them what i realy do is buying from women in germany foot skin shavings or dust for me its super horny to eat that pieces and taste good you have the best videos in this fantasie

Shelby Paris and Ashley Wolf host 'Cooking with Shelby and Ashley'. The dish of the day happens to be Ashley and she is happy to demonstrate with her own flesh. Shelby leads the way as the head chef, stripping her tasty partner for the pan and getting her ready to be roasted. Ashley is giddy and nervous. She cannot help being intrigued as Shelby tastes her raw, enjoying Ashley's delicious cunt filet as she lays in the pan tied up. Ashley orgasms hard, making her flesh even tastier for the final trip to the oven where she will roast alive. Once she is done roasting, Ashley is served by the expert chef and Shelby shows us all how to cook a delicious woman like Ashley.

CookingWithShelbyScreenShotPage.jpg

Back