NEW Delish Media Updates Thread

It's kind of just a series. A theme of me running a dark web operation for cannibal elites. And different rooms where I film it for the patrons.

The headless stuff is fun. It is just a question of different layers in première pro and positioning people. And adding a 'cut' edge on the neck stump with a png I make in photoshop using texture from a gory neck stump slaughter pic or something. It was trial and error but eventually I figured out a system

I can do more in the future. I have implied it in the Xmas special coming out next :)

It's kind of just a series. A theme of me running a dark web operation for cannibal elites. And different rooms where I film it for the patrons.

The headless stuff is fun. It is just a question of different layers in première pro and positioning people. And adding a 'cut' edge on the neck stump with a png I make in photoshop using texture from a gory neck stump slaughter pic or something. It was trial and error but eventually I figured out a system

I can do more in the future. I have implied it in the Xmas special coming out next :)
What can one admirer say... go on! Simply, that. You are doing one amazing business, it looks, feels and works awesome, so - keep going!
If alive, I'll be here to spread a word :)

We shot that one before I shaved their head(which was Elodie's idea) :) But Elodie has some crazy hair genetics. It was all green too at one point and long with no breakage. That means bleaching, then the fantasy color. And their hair could handle it.

Brand new Holiday Feature!

Home For the Holidays

When Bree Brooks's car and phone die on her way home for the holidays from college, she has no choice but to knock on a stranger's door for help. The kind couple who help her out, (Lita Lecherous and Shiny) are more than happy to take her in. In fact, they both wanna take Bree in in more ways than one. Kind, warm and inviting Lita lets Bree tell of all her woes and stresses and fall right into Lita's hands. After a few drinks and some cozy manipulation while hubby 'looks at Bree's car', Lita is having her way with the sexy little blonde. By the time Bree realizes what is going on, it is too late. Hubby watches and pleasures himself while his curvy, seductive wife oils up and plays with her food, making frightened Bree cum while Lita cums too. Now it is time for Hubby's job; to process the meat. After Bree is silent and cleaned out, Lita stuffs her and readies her for the oven. The pretty head is kept for presentation and the girl is served up for Christmas Eve dinner. The happy couple enjoys devouring Bree's meat, commenting on her flavor and toasting to a beautiful holiday.

HomeForHolidays_BreeBrooksLitaLecherous.jpg

Scarlet Skies is pretty naive, very pretty and very, very tasty. She manages to get tricked by Agatha into thinking she Agatha is going to turn her into a star. The pretty little redhead is tricked into having a seat on the casting pan to 'audition'. Scarlet does not realize that she is actually starring as the main course on a special cooking show. One thing leads to anther and soon Scarlet is trussed tightly in cooking twine and being stuffed by cruel Agatha. Scarlet even begs the audience to do something as the camera focuses on her huge, beautiful, pleading eyes. As confused Scarlet begs, Agatha explains to the audience the best ways to catch, cook and serve a girl. After a trip to the oven, Scarlet is served up like the snack she is.
CountryFreshcookingShow_ScarletSkiesAgathaSS.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thx :)

By the way guys, I had to switch out the file so if you had any trouble downloading, please try again . It’s fine now.

Reactions: kls

Scarlet Skies is pretty naive, very pretty and very, very tasty. She manages to get tricked by Agatha into thinking she Agatha is going to turn her into a star. The pretty little redhead is tricked into having a seat on the casting pan to 'audition'. Scarlet does not realize that she is actually starring as the main course on a special cooking show. One thing leads to anther and soon Scarlet is trussed tightly in cooking twine and being stuffed by cruel Agatha. Scarlet even begs the audience to do something as the camera focuses on her huge, beautiful, pleading eyes. As confused Scarlet begs, Agatha explains to the audience the best ways to catch, cook and serve a girl. After a trip to the oven, Scarlet is served up like the snack she is.View attachment 280328
What a lovely ass and bush. You sure she’s not Breeding stock? ;)

That girl should bottle her genes and donate it for the betterment of humanity lol.

She is amazing inside and out

Reactions: kls
Agatha is taking her beautiful and Busty girlfriend, Juliana Dreams, out to a special restaurant. What Juliana does not know is that this facility allows the diners to bring their own meat girl. Juliana knows what Agatha is, but is shocked when Agatha orders her for dinner. Juliana knew this day could come but was hoping not so soon. Juliana cannot help being aroused by the prospect of being Agatha's dinner, even though it frightens her. Agatha preps Juliana right at the table, enjoying basting Juliana's gorgeous curves and juicy tits. Then Agatha stuffs her meal with a big cucumber until Juliana orgasms. Agatha tastes Juliana's feet and has to control herself from biting into her meat girl raw. Juliana is sent to the kitchen to be cooked and is then served for ravenous Agatha. Agatha will miss her girlfriend but will enjoy every bite of her.

FineDining_JulianaDreamsAgatha.jpg

Back