NEW Delish Media Updates Thread

Rocky Emerson and Codi Vore have a very special relationship. Rocky knows that her Mistress Codi has a gynophagia kink. They have been together, playing out their fantasies for quite some time. But Rocky wants to take things a step further. She wants Codi to really eat her all up. The lovely, lean goddess is ready to sacrifice her luscious body to he beautiful blonde mistress. Codi has always wanted to devour Rocky, starting by licking Rocky's scrumptious pussy to eventually roasting and devouring every bit of meat off of her bones, tats and all. A true woman eater is not afraid of a little ink. Codi has patiently brought out Rocky's softer, submissive side while they have been together. The two beauties start to kiss and passionately embrace each other. Rocky obediently devours Codi's juicy pussy, brining Codi to orgasm as Codi sits on Rocky's face. Soon Rocky is elaborately twined like a roast as Codi bastes her meal's juicy body. Codi stuffs Rocky with a large cucumber, brining her consenting prey to orgasm over and over again. Codi enjoys the excited flavor of Rocky's pussy as Rocky lays tied up in the pan. Rocky is slid into the oven to roast alive, then served as one final sensual supper to Codi.

SensualSupper_CodiVoreRockyEmersonss.jpg

Real life. She got a breast reduction and I think a tummy tuck or something but she is recovering now. Has a very loving and supportive partner who has been by her side and she seems very happy.(You can follow her on twitter and see https://twitter.com/Codi_Vore )

When she is recovered we shoot part 1 of 'Boobs and All'. We shot part 2 with her big boobs already.
Good for her! I'm glad that things are working out for her.

Real life. She got a breast reduction and I think a tummy tuck or something but she is recovering now. Has a very loving and supportive partner who has been by her side and she seems very happy.(You can follow her on twitter and see https://twitter.com/Codi_Vore )

When she is recovered we shoot part 1 of 'Boobs and All'. We shot part 2 with her big boobs already.
That's good news and twitter is no longer called twitter but now is called X.

Reactions: kls
Reminds me of when Prince tried to re-brand himself and everyone just called him "the artist formerly known as Prince."

🤷 Whatever.

People are slowly starting to acknowledge the "x" moniker. But even then it's typically accompanied by "(Twitter)" or "(Formerly Twitter)" right after.

I feel like it could have worked better had he at least picked a better band name than "x". I still don't know if anyone would truly embrace a better sounding new name with as established as "Twitter" was/is, but the odds would at least be a little better.

The closest successful example I can think of off the top of my head is "KFC" which used to be "Kentucky Fried Chicken"... but that doesn't directly compare since it's still the same name, just shortened to its initials.

Edit: They were forced to make the change but nobody really says "WWF" anymore and "WWE" has been widely accepted. But, that too only loosely compares since the change isn't that drastic.

OK I can put my 2 cents in here.
KFC will always be Kentucky Fried Chicken to be, but it's always been called KFC in conversation. I don't know anyone who called it "Hey let's go to Kentucky Fried Chicken"
I have the Oculus Quest 2 VR headset and I refuse to call it the Meta Quest.
Emails I get from Twitter call it X (formerly Twitter) or a reversal of that. It will be twitter until I am threatened at gunpoint

Sage Pillar and Agatha are dining at a very special restaurant that happens to serve a very special kind of dish. At this restaurant, no one is off the menu. Agatha knows this and puts her menu down when the server, Harley Wheyz, approaches the table. Agatha knows what she wants for dinner. Harley is ordered by the flesh eating couple and Sage and Agatha get to enjoy preparing the doomed, delicious brunette. Harley is in for an experience she never imagined would come so soon in her life. After the is roasted up, she is served to the hungry couple.

TheOtherMenu_DishForTwo_SagePilarAgathaHarleyWheyz.jpg

Alien Masseuse

Be carful where you go for a massage. Some parlors are run by girl-eating aliens like Quinn Waters. Poor Beverly Snow and Brooke Johnson had no idea what they were in for when they wandered into Quinn's trap. Now the two naive morsels are going to be nothing more than a snack for a galactic queen!

AlienMasseuse_QuinnWaters_BrookeJohnson_BeverlySnow.jpg

Alien Masseuse

Be carful where you go for a massage. Some parlors are run by girl-eating aliens like Quinn Waters. Poor Beverly Snow and Brooke Johnson had no idea what they were in for when they wandered into Quinn's trap. Now the two naive morsels are going to be nothing more than a snack for a galactic queen!

View attachment 285494
Have to say it aloud, but - FINALLY! It was just here, just on an edge of mind: massage theme + gynophagia = perfection!
We had some stories and images about mixing those two, but a video and form you - that is just doctor's order.

Sage Pillar and Agatha are dining at a very special restaurant that happens to serve a very special kind of dish. At this restaurant, no one is off the menu. Agatha knows this and puts her menu down when the server, Harley Wheyz, approaches the table. Agatha knows what she wants for dinner. Harley is ordered by the flesh eating couple and Sage and Agatha get to enjoy preparing the doomed, delicious brunette. Harley is in for an experience she never imagined would come so soon in her life. After the is roasted up, she is served to the hungry couple.

View attachment 285356
I remember that you posted a photo on the same scenario where Sage Pillar was on the plate. Is there a second part coming?

Alien Masseuse

View attachment 285494
Brooke Johnson is perfect, hope there are more videos of her as the main course.

Alien Masseuse

View attachment 285494 :alien: :giggle::giggle:

Aliens have great taste in Meat Sluts. 😍:alien:

Back