NEW Delish Media Updates Thread

Thanks KLS :)

In this next tale we present a brand new adorable model, Princess DD, who plays a young and naive super heroine who is standing up the the sultry and ravenous alien Rapture. Rapture is so much stronger that little DD! She easily lifts and carries to heroine, proving her superior strength and higher place on the food chain of the universe. This fact also proves that Rapture has every right to eat this little heroine. After Rapture teases the girl, lifting and carrying her all over her lair, the sexy alien then strips and de-masks her prey, freezing poor DD with hypnotism and then carrying her to the kitchen to oil, stuff and cook her for dinner!

View attachment 200455

Love the lift and cary stuff, should happen more, female/female !

Last edited:
Sablique Von Lux and Sizi Sev want you to eat them all up. They prepare themselves just for your dinner. They are two tasty morsels begging to be eaten by you. They oil themselves up and show off their tasty, oiled feet. Enjoy these two consensual cuties as they make themselves your feast!

AllForYouPOV_DelishMedia_ScreenShots.jpg

Andrea Rosu is a famous redheaded and curvy reporter who is interviewing the sexy cannibal Cassandra Cain. This is not the safest thing for tasty and beautiful Andrea to do...but she is dedicated to getting into the mind of this girl, who keeps her tradition of eating beautiful women alive even in her modern kitchen. Cassandra is more than happy to meet Andrea and welcomes her, inviting her to be a subject for a demonstration...but will this really be it for our delicious damsel? Or is this cannibal woman going to let her go? Find out!

View attachment 201634View attachment 201635

Bought and just watched this one. Quite good. I have always fancied Andrea Rosu as both a cannibal and food. The video was quite good as well.

I like all the videos, but Agatha, Megh (although Megh no longer appears) and Andréa Rosu interpret the role of victim very well. the face they make while being seasoned is wonderful.

Hungry and sexy witch Kyaa Chimera orders from an app called Uber Treats one day only to be sorely disappointed by her inept and naive delivery girl Kaiia Eve. The crafty witch decides to cook up something else for dinner and it looks like tender Kaiia is the perfect ingredient! The naughty girl is spanked, stripped and prepared by the evil witch!

Uber_Treats_screenshot_PAGE.jpg

Eu começaria a acreditar em bruxaria se você batesse na minha porta nua e com uma maçã na boca. Eu me tornaria um bruxo ... depois do jantar (risos)

lol coincidence it is not! Just the witchy forces at work ;)
ahhem....as far as it is known, by experience and over years, your artworks actually are causing huge sequences of coincidence or being caused by coincidences

ahhem ... hasta donde se sabe, por experiencia y durante años, sus obras de arte en realidad están causando enormes secuencias de coincidencia o causadas por coincidencias

We are re building delish media

so for now our latest clip is available here

Roommate rivalry commences as Jolene Hexx and Dakota Marr try to live together, constantly at each other's throats. When Jolene gets tired of her juicy roommate's shenanigans, she decides it is high time to roast the little pain for dinner! Strong and hungry Jolene carries the tasty treat to the counter to prepare her.

Bossy_Roomate_screenshot_PAGE.jpg

I about had a heart attack when I went to my bookmark and saw "content not found" :eek:

But then I realized you just redid it and edited the bookmark, lol

New video is awesome, btw

Reactions: kls
Site is redone!

And Bossy Roommate is available :)

www.delishmedia.com
It was quite... interesting experience. Site looks better and works differently, but seems to be promising.
One huge question: are there any plans to merge together old and new history of purchases? ...an how long the old very would be available, if there are no such a plans?

It was quite... interesting experience. Site looks better and works differently, but seems to be promising.
One huge question: are there any plans to merge together old and new history of purchases? ...an how long the old very would be available, if there are no such a plans?

Hi, yes we have the old history purchases available here: https://delishmedia.com/amember/member

You will found a direct link in your account.

Regards

Chef Bella Adore is about to cook a couple young, tender morels on camera for you, her dad. Ziva Fey and Alex Harper are the choices for this recipe and they are so wet and excited to get cooked. Bella prepares them just for daddy because she wants to cook him a special surprise before he eats her, his little girl. She knows how much he loves girl meat and she has found the right candidates to please him. A tender redhead and lean, juicy brunette. These willing pieces of meat are stuffed well and baked in a hot oven, then served just for you.

An Adorable Chef_delishmedia01.jpg

An Adorable Chef_delishmediaTitle.jpg

Back