NEW Delish Media Updates Thread

I finally got a chance to watch The Wastes. Wow! This really is a step above fetish film making. Very well done, very well acted. Codi Vore looks delicious and looks great on a rotisserie. The wasteland setting is also great. This is not just a fetish video, this is actual film making.
Thank you! It will never earn back what it cost to make ... but it was worth it!

I’m so glad you like it as a movie. :)

Reactions: kls
Young, broke, naive Lena Alexis made a very bad decision the day before Thanksgiving. She broke into home of Mr. and Mrs. Wulf, (Luna Wolf and Kirk Dow). The kindly couple are very understanding when the girl explains why she broke in and her hardships. They decide to not call the police if she will agree to help them prepare Thanksgiving dinner the next day. Lena is so thankful. The couple even feeds her a delicious meal, (which she is promised to learn the recipe for the next day when she helps in the kitchen), and lets her stay the night, treating her very nicely. After all, it is the holiday season and a time for charity....but Lena does not know that she will be doing the Wolf's a bigger favor than she thinks when she finds out what or more accurately WHO the turkey is. This turkey will be stuffed and trussed tightly in a chest harness and hogtie. And she will roast in the oven and be tasted by the lovely couple.

Delish_ThanksgivingCharity_ScreenShotPage.jpg

Last edited:
Yes. As long as it is not super complex, requires an entire cast and is illegal content.

All people ever have to pay for are the models with customs. And any extra props I have to buy.

btw all who bought Thanksgiving Charity..

there is one part where I accidentally left in me directing Lena while she is in the oven lol. I took it out and re uploaded just now if u wanna re download from the site.

but it is a funny blooper

Innocent, all natural and busty Val Dodds is applying for a job at a very exclusive company....a branch of Club Exxx that caters to a very specific client. Val's job will include a sharp spit and a hot oven. Val has no idea what she is in for when the cunning and sexy professional, Sailor Luna, interviews her. Val is on her way to becoming the main course in a position that she fits perfectly!

Applicant01.jpg
Applicant02.jpg
Applicant03.jpg
Applicant08.jpg
Applicant010.jpg
Applicant011.jpg
Applicant012.jpg

Applicant013.jpg
Applicant014.jpg
Applicant015.jpg

Innocent, all natural and busty Val Dodds is applying for a job at a very exclusive company....a branch of Club Exxx that caters to a very specific client. Val's job will include a sharp spit and a hot oven. Val has no idea what she is in for when the cunning and sexy professional, Sailor Luna, interviews her. Val is on her way to becoming the main course in a position that she fits perfectly!

View attachment 197609View attachment 197610View attachment 197611View attachment 197612View attachment 197613View attachment 197614View attachment 197615
View attachment 197616View attachment 197617View attachment 197618
Yummy !! Val is a perfect roast !

We are proud to announce a brand new FEATURE at delishmedia.com !

Starring Ashley Wolf, Twistd', and Agatha Delicious, 'Humane' is a twisted and depraved tale that follows a vegan reporter, Ashley, to a famous vegan restaurant. Agatha, the waitress and hostess, informs the nosy reporter that their famous chef, (played by Twistd'), does NOT take interviews. Ashley is persistent, however, and her persistence gets her into a precarious situation. She is reduced to a frightened object in a cage before the chef parts her out for roasting....and the true purpose of the very famous vegan restaurant, Hume Cuisine, is revealed.

DelishMedia_humane_ScreenShotPage.jpg

We are proud to announce a brand new FEATURE at delishmedia.com !

Starring Ashley Wolf, Twistd', and Agatha Delicious, 'Humane' is a twisted and depraved tale that follows a vegan reporter, Ashley, to a famous vegan restaurant. Agatha, the waitress and hostess, informs the nosy reporter that their famous chef, (played by Twistd'), does NOT take interviews. Ashley is persistent, however, and her persistence gets her into a precarious situation. She is reduced to a frightened object in a cage before the chef parts her out for roasting....and the true purpose of the very famous vegan restaurant, Hume Cuisine, is revealed.

View attachment 197981

Geez, first LT writes a new piece that makes Shakespeare look like a hack over at the story forum, now Agatha and Twist'd make yet another Oscar level clip in Twist'd's style.

I may need to take a day off.....

As far as I remember, you like vegans! Well-done or medium-rare. :)
This one would be a good treatment for eyes and imagination.

Jolene Hexx's girlfriend, Jaycee Starr, has a dark desire that she wants to fulfill. It involves sacrificing her totally to Jolene. Totally and completely. The girl is afraid, but decides to go through with giving her body to her lover. Jolene intends to enjoy every part of her petite partner with her hungry mouth.

Her deepest Desiretitle01.jpg
Her deepest Desiretitle02.jpg
Her deepest Desiretitle03.jpg
Her deepest Desiretitle04.jpg
Her deepest Desiretitle05.jpg

Kitty Catherine has been in the clutches of her mistress, Sydney Cyntana for a while and is about ready for slaughter. A new meat girl is brought into the home, Lexi Fux. Kitty is excited but nervous about the fact that her time is up. It is decided that Sydney will need to serve two meat girls for a feast she is throwing, so she cooks lean little lamb Lexi and curvy Kitty together

wait, what you said Rafael44? please explain

Hi Zapatobolador! What happened is explained in a post by Agatha...The short story is that Kitty took her own life last July, Agatha did not know about it and posted the video, she was actually thinking of probably taking the video down out of respect for Kitty's passing...I would hope not as I think it would be a tribute to Kitty's work for us (I mean our own twisted community;)) But I will abide by her decision

Rafael44

Hi Zapatobolador! What happened is explained in a post by Agatha...The short story is that Kitty took her own life last July, Agatha did not know about it and posted the video, she was actually thinking of probably taking the video down out of respect for Kitty's passing...I would hope not as I think it would be a tribute to Kitty's work for us (I mean our own twisted community;)) But I will abide by her decision

Rafael44
That was the consensus so I left it up.

Back