NEW Delish Media Updates Thread

They were: In this one June Foray did all of the female voices (She was Rocky and Natasha, too). Daws Butler did all of the male voices except the father (He was Boris Badanough, too, did a bunch of Hanna-Barbera voices like Huckleberry Hound and Yogi Bear and - as you can guess from the king's voice was Capn' Crunch.). I think the father was voiced by Bill Scott (Bullwinkle, Dudley Dooright, Mr. Peabody). So yes, it was a nice little stock company of radio and cartoon voices. And, of course, Edward Everett Horton (tons of films and TV shows) as the narrator was perfect.
June Foray was most of the female voices in Looney Tunes and Merry Melodies cartoons too, though she was only credited in a select few of the later ones.

June Foray was most of the female voices in Looney Tunes and Merry Melodies cartoons too, though she was only credited in a select few of the later ones.
Yes, Mel Blanc had it in his contract to get credit, but none of the others did...June Foray, Stan Freberg, and - most notably - Arthur Q. Bryan (Elmer Fudd). Voice credit wasn't given in those days.

I got an email for a Plant Food JOI video but the link just leads to a 404. I'm not seeing any mention of it here either. Is it a real thing?

I got an email for a Plant Food JOI video but the link just leads to a 404. I'm not seeing any mention of it here either. Is it a real thing?
Oh that is weird. That one is on my Agatha store. https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/170989/agatha-delicious-fetish-store

Ok guys. I know we are due for another part of Anissa's Eatrotic Dreams and that will be coming next I promise! But this one was on my schedule to come next so I am posting it.

I know how much we all love Jolene and Dakota is brand new to my site!

Jolene Hexx and Dakota Marr are at a very strange boarding school. The rules are strict and the meals bland. The girls decide one day to sneak into the kitchen to find something tasty, only to come across a giant pan full of very strange and large bones. Suddenly, they are caught by Ms. Smithers, the Headmistress. The students are not allowed to wander into he kitchen; mainly because they are not to know what the mystery meat is made out of, which is them. Yes. This is a school that runs on it’s own students. Literally. Not only does that faculty dine on girl flesh, (when not selling it to the super rich who can get away with anything), but they sometimes serve it to the students as well. This time Ms. Smithers is in a dilemma. The girls cannot know about this. But she sees potential in Jolene to become one of the predators who will be in the know. If Jolene cooks clueless Dakota, who looks quite meaty and delicious, then she is part of the club whether she likes it or not. Ms. Smithers instructs Jolene to strip and prepare her best friend. At first, Jolene is terrified and apologetic to have to do this to her best friend. But eventually, she starts to fall under the spell of women eating when she bastes cute and frightened little Dakota. And she starts to have more fun, much to head mistress’s glee. Eeeeexcellent!

DakotaMarrJoleneHexx_CookingmyBestieTitle.jpg
Standbild009.jpg

Thanks, KLS

For our next menu item:

Witch One Next​

Beverly and Brooke have found themselves trapped in Quinn the Witch’s cage. They discuss who will most likely be eaten first and argue over who is tastier. Brooke is longer, but Beverly is meatier, as they compare each other’s smooth, young, tender thighs. When the hungry witch comes in to decide who to eat, she settles on Beverly. Beverly argues that she will not taste good as the witch strips and inspects her well. Yes, Beverly is the right choice for diabolical Quinn. In the dining room, where Quinn prepares Beverly, Brooke gets to watch from her cage and gloat as her rival is prepared like a tender turkey for the feast. The witch stuffs poor, sweet Beverly's pussy as catty Brooke laughs at the unfortunate entree. Brooke, however, has a little too much of a mouth on her. And eventually, the witch gets tired of Booke’s remarks and input. She strips Brooke, who continues to deny that she should be cooked with Beverly, but Quinn has made up her mind. Now the two damsels are tied in the pan and prepared for dinner. After they are roasted they are served hot!

View attachment 265853

Very very yummi!

Oh that is weird. That one is on my Agatha store. https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/170989/agatha-delicious-fetish-store

Ok guys. I know we are due for another part of Anissa's Eatrotic Dreams and that will be coming next I promise! But this one was on my schedule to come next so I am posting it.

I know how much we all love Jolene and Dakota is brand new to my site!

Jolene Hexx and Dakota Marr are at a very strange boarding school. The rules are strict and the meals bland. The girls decide one day to sneak into the kitchen to find something tasty, only to come across a giant pan full of very strange and large bones. Suddenly, they are caught by Ms. Smithers, the Headmistress. The students are not allowed to wander into he kitchen; mainly because they are not to know what the mystery meat is made out of, which is them. Yes. This is a school that runs on it’s own students. Literally. Not only does that faculty dine on girl flesh, (when not selling it to the super rich who can get away with anything), but they sometimes serve it to the students as well. This time Ms. Smithers is in a dilemma. The girls cannot know about this. But she sees potential in Jolene to become one of the predators who will be in the know. If Jolene cooks clueless Dakota, who looks quite meaty and delicious, then she is part of the club whether she likes it or not. Ms. Smithers instructs Jolene to strip and prepare her best friend. At first, Jolene is terrified and apologetic to have to do this to her best friend. But eventually, she starts to fall under the spell of women eating when she bastes cute and frightened little Dakota. And she starts to have more fun, much to head mistress’s glee. Eeeeexcellent!

View attachment 266253View attachment 266254
Awesome, your link to the JOI video worked. The link I got seemed to lead to the DelishMedia store. It was not the same studio number in your URL. TY!

Don't miss out on this special offer! It may or may not be available in your dimension, but either way, you can enjoy this visual word from our sponsor, Shiny the Vamp. Shiny the Vamp at 'Sucks For You' carcass draining services is number one the meat draining market. He is available for all your blood sucking needs to prepare your meat girl for proper butchering or whole roasting. Who wants a carcass full of blood and attitude, fighting you all the way as you try and prepare her? Once your prey is properly drained and tranced, you can easily handle them for all your human-flesh eating needs.

Shiney's gorgeous assistant, Rocky Emerson, assists in subduing and seducing our prey of the day, Codi Vore. Yes, Shiny also offers a hunting service if you are in the market for prime meat like this. This busty blonde beauty is afraid at first but soon quite compliant as Rocky charms her. Soon Codi is ready to be prepared by you. Yes, you also can enjoy a delicious young treat like this and you get a point of view seat to the experience of basting, stuffing and cooking a girl like Codi. Call today!

(Shiny is not liable for legal problems in the human world that pertain to
cannibalism. Shiny has the right to refuse service to any persons, including those tasty enough for him to want to drink instead of
provide service for. Calling Shiny the Vamp may result in being stalked, tied up in shiny clothing, unconventional friendship, loss
of blood, prison time or mortal death. )

SucksForYou_CodiVoreRockyEmerson_ShinyBoundTitle1.jpgSucksForYou_CodiVoreRockyEmerson_ShinyBoundTitle2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Wonderful! That's the opposite of what I've been promoting for some time now: a body removal (repurposing) service...to pick up and make proper (and delicious) use of them. All of these vampires and stranglers and shooters and hangers, etc...leaving their victims lying (or hanging) around all over the place. Excellent idea Agatha! I never thought of it THIS way around!

Anissa’s Eatrotic Dreams Part 3: A Massage of Malicious Intent​

Yes, that title is a mouthful but so is beautiful Anissa's juicy rump. Stuck in a Dolcett dream, Anissa is struggling to survive as she is eaten over and over again. Now the sadistic and sexy chef, Jayln Delicious, promises Anissa an oil massage. The chef's hungry hands knead and enjoy the feel of Anissa's tasty meat as Anissa is really being basted to be eaten once again. A large carrot is used to bring the lovely, dreaming dish to orgasm before she is roasted again and served hot and delectable.

AnissasEatroticDreams_3_MaliciousMassage.jpg

I really enjoyed anissa's erotic dreams part 3 Jayln is a great chef certainly knows how to keep the meal calm and relaxed with a massage and a orgasm definitely would like to see Anissa and Jayln on Delish media in the future

Cute blonde beauty and newcomer to Delish Media Sage Pillar is an intern at an obscure mega corporation. She is not even sure what she has been hired for. One of the several tedious phone interviews while job hunting simply proved to be a success; and when she met the team in person, they seemed to love her. Oddly enough, Sage was never asked about her credentials or abilities. Agatha, one of the office managers, is very impressed with Sage. Agatha informs Sage that she and the team have big plans for her. Agatha takes Sage to a special hidden office in the back rooms to acquaint the intern with her new position. Agatha admires Sage's sheer pantyhose and rubs her own long legs sensually as she starts to seduce Sage. The two women start to make out, sensually kissing as Agatha caresses Sage. Agatha rips Sage's stockings to gain access to her wet, tight pussy. Sage does the same and the two vixens 69 each other into deep orgasmic pleasure. While Sage thinks this is all fun and games, Agatha has other plans for Sage. Agatha enjoys toying with new girls...but is also tasting and assessing the quality of the fresh meat. Sage is very fresh and vey delicious. Before Sage realizes what is happening, Agatha has Sage tied up in twine and gagged with her ripped pantyhose. Agatha laughs that the entire company is made up of girl flesh eating fiends. Part of the companies success is the ruthless and hungry mentality of the team. Agatha will prepare, stuff and roast the tender blonde to feed to all her partners as well as herself. Every so often there needs to be a sacrifice to the corporate machine.

TheHiddenOffice_SagePilarAgatha.jpg

Cute blonde beauty and newcomer to Delish Media Sage Pillar is an intern at an obscure mega corporation. She is not even sure what she has been hired for. One of the several tedious phone interviews while job hunting simply proved to be a success; and when she met the team in person, they seemed to love her. Oddly enough, Sage was never asked about her credentials or abilities. Agatha, one of the office managers, is very impressed with Sage. Agatha informs Sage that she and the team have big plans for her. Agatha takes Sage to a special hidden office in the back rooms to acquaint the intern with her new position. Agatha admires Sage's sheer pantyhose and rubs her own long legs sensually as she starts to seduce Sage. The two women start to make out, sensually kissing as Agatha caresses Sage. Agatha rips Sage's stockings to gain access to her wet, tight pussy. Sage does the same and the two vixens 69 each other into deep orgasmic pleasure. While Sage thinks this is all fun and games, Agatha has other plans for Sage. Agatha enjoys toying with new girls...but is also tasting and assessing the quality of the fresh meat. Sage is very fresh and vey delicious. Before Sage realizes what is happening, Agatha has Sage tied up in twine and gagged with her ripped pantyhose. Agatha laughs that the entire company is made up of girl flesh eating fiends. Part of the companies success is the ruthless and hungry mentality of the team. Agatha will prepare, stuff and roast the tender blonde to feed to all her partners as well as herself. Every so often there needs to be a sacrifice to the corporate machine.

View attachment 267305
Awesome one! Too bad I can't buy it, thanks to Joe... anyway, a makeup and entire story are great.

Check out our New Feature Reality Show! Meat The Chef episode 1

What happens when you put a girl meat chef in a house with two sexy girls? A whole lot of drama, that's what. In episode 1 of Meat the Chef, we are introduced to girl meat chef, Chef Riley. To stay on the show, Riley has to refrain from eating the other girls in the house. Jolene Hexx is disgusted that there is a woman eater on set, but Cheyenne Jewel is sympathetic to the canni-babe's situation. Poor Riley has to last living on girl food. Cheyenne wants to help Riley and offers to let Riley role-play cooking her, but Jolene thinks it is a bad idea. Will Riley give in to her urges and get kicked off the show? Will Jolene quit? Will Cheyenne's trusting nature be her downfall? Find out as this reality drama unfolds!

MeatTheChef1SS.jpg

Check out our New Feature Reality Show! Meat The Chef episode 1

What happens when you put a girl meat chef in a house with two sexy girls? A whole lot of drama, that's what. In episode 1 of Meat the Chef, we are introduced to girl meat chef, Chef Riley. To stay on the show, Riley has to refrain from eating the other girls in the house. Jolene Hexx is disgusted that there is a woman eater on set, but Cheyenne Jewel is sympathetic to the canni-babe's situation. Poor Riley has to last living on girl food. Cheyenne wants to help Riley and offers to let Riley role-play cooking her, but Jolene thinks it is a bad idea. Will Riley give in to her urges and get kicked off the show? Will Jolene quit? Will Cheyenne's trusting nature be her downfall? Find out as this reality drama unfolds!

View attachment 267666
Now this is a reality show I would watch!

😍

Fabulous! Jolene - rarely as a dinner so would love to see that part. Thank you for this video ❤️ Now the money in the wallet is already waiting for the opportunity to purchase the new 4th part of Anissa's magical dreams and get closer to the final. It would be magical to see on the weekend 😊 Looking forward to it 🤗

Back