NEW Delish Media Updates Thread

From a release after her death from her family and boyfriend.

"Kitty had been suffering for a very long time, was struggling from depression, and they do not believe she was coaxed into taking her life. At this time, Kitty's family is requesting privacy to grieve and mourn. I want to make sure that my brothers and sisters in the industry get the closure they deserve, and that her family is able to mourn properly. They are already going through so much."

It is truly sad such a beauty left us so soon.

1562458598.jpg

I just bought a clip from one of Agatha's clip4sale store called Cann Cafe 7 Rebel Rides Spit and near the end where the meat is being roasted over what looked like flames of a fire. I thought that was a nice touch there, although I was worried that the feet would be burnt when they were going through the CGI flames.

Double Update! On Clips 4 Sale and Delish Media!

--Only on Clips 4 Sale--
"Miss Turkey Trotter"
Sexy, leggy Lydia Back has won the Miss Turkey Trotter competition. She has some great calves and thighs and easily won the contest as she strutted her stuff down the runway. Cutie blonde Kaiia Eve is the chef who is ready to give Lydia her grand prize..which is to prepare her luscious legs to be roasted up like a turkey. Kaiia welcomes the nervous damsel and begins to strip and baste her in her pan. Kaiia stuffs Lydia with a huge cucumber until she cums hard, tenderizing her meat and shoving an apple in her mouth. Lydia is popped into the oven and served hot!

MissTurkeyTrotter_LydiaBlack_KaiiaEve.jpg

--Only on delishmedia.com-- "Cauldrons and Cauldron Accessories"

Nadia Noja has been hired as a delivery girl for Cauldron and Cauldron Accessories, the best cauldron company around. It has been a strange gig. So far she has only had one delivery. Little does she know that this will be the only delivery she ever does. She is in fact PART of the delivery. When Nadia shows up to April Storm's house to deliver the giant pot, April wants to see more. She wants to see what her ingredients look like under Nadia's clothing. By the time it dawns on Nadia that this is a delivery service for women eaters which comes with a free woman upon purchase, it is too late! Now poor Nadia is stripped and made to get into the boiling water as April happily cooks her for her dinner, poking her plump little rump with a fork and seasoning her all over until Nadia sinks into the water and is ready to be tasted.

CauldronsAndCauldronAccessoriesNadiaNoja_AprilStorm.jpg

The mom sounds like Grammy from Gummie Bears cartoon

That FF toon is back from when ppl could shoot each other in cartoons

Thank you for the choice, you know what they say, variety is the spice of life, especially if the put the spice on the meat during cooking.

Last edited:
I agree, I think I recognise some of those voices.
Most of the female voices (and Rocky) for Rocky and Bullwinkle and Warner Bros was June Foray. Warner Bros didn't didn't want to give her much credit because instead of giving Mel Blanc a raise he would get all credit for voices. Fortunately she jumped ship to Rocky and Bullwinkle.

I have a great idea for Agatha if she chose to do a full length film. It's similar to the Tales From The Darkside film which had a story linking the 3 individual little stories.

My idea for Agatha film would begin like the film where we see our cannibal coming into the kitchen and we see a cage with the future meal. The young tender meal will plead to be let out and tries to delay by reading from a book 3 stories, while the cannibal would prepare the stuffing or whatever between each individual story is told. The first story could be about a witch who prepares and oven cooks her captured meal. The seonc story could be about an ogre who prepares and roasts her meal on a rotating spit. The final story could be about an island native who prepares and boils her meat in a cauldron. At the end of the film, the cannibal tells her caged meal that she was going to spit roast and she shows her the spit and laughs evily as the film ends.

Lol I love that idea. Thanks :)

New Clip is Up!

Every so often Sheena Rose opens her door to the occasional girl selling cookies in the neighborhood. This time the vistior is cute little Channy Crossfire, who happens to be an extremely disagreeable little brat. Channy’s lack of enthusiasm is matched by her entitled attitude. Channy expects Sheena to fork out money for the cookies despite Channy’s impatience and bad manners. This brat knows nothing about the art of the sale or taking pride in her work, and she does not seem to care. It’s not like the spoiled princess NEEDS to sell cookies with the allowance she gets; she just has to for school and hates every second of it. Little does Channy know that Sheena has a keen eye for girls who would better serve on the platter than as a member of society. Yes. You guessed it. Sheena is a cannibal. Sheena decides to trick the naïve brat by promising to by ALL the cookies if Channy goes along with the program Shenna has in store for her.

JustBuyMyCookies_channyCrossfire_SheenaRose.jpg

Well I mean if you want girl scout cookies, don't they need to have girl scouts?
Maybe she's not a girl scout but just a bratty school girl who's selling the cookies for a charity or to buy something stuff for the school? Does it really matter as long as she's tasty when cooked?

Oh just bought this and notice that on the download page, the title is "Just By The Cookies" instead of "Just Buy The Cookies".

Last edited:
Back