Boobs And All: Feature Coming this Summer

I wonder if you two should talk.
As I said, I'm unfortunately not qualified to give advice on US law, not even if someone paid me to research the matter. You need to have solid general knowledge of a country's legal system if you want to research the answer to a potentially complex or unusual legal question, because if you don't, you might look at the wrong place, find something that seems to answer the question and miss information from another regulation that applies and completely changes the answer. (And even if I was qualified, I'm not legally allowed to offer "official" legal counsel without disclosing my identity, which I wouldn't be ready to do, I don't want anyone who knows about my fetish to know my real life identity and vice versa). But feel free to forward my musings to her and pitch the idea to get legal advice frrom an US lawyer if she would seriously be interested in doing this. Reliable legal advice doesn't come cheap and you'd unfortunately have to pay for it even if it turns out that it isn't legally possible, but if it is possible, the possible PR benefit from doing a breast fat sale could be worth it.

What I love about her too is how she also has a demented sense of humor. She was like, "I wish the doctor would let me keep the fat they suck out my boobs so I can make soap or sell it like cooking oil". Imagine how much ppl would pay for that prolyl a lot. Stupid laws and legal whatever.

This is also why she is so good at improv. She is creative and her imagination runs deep so it is never a dull scene with her.
Yeah technically doctors have to throw it out because it's unhealthy or something. I had a couple teeth out a couple months ago and wanted to put my teeth chunks into a set of dice unique to me and they wouldn't let me keep the tooth bits

Yeah technically doctors have to throw it out because it's unhealthy or something. I had a couple teeth out a couple months ago and wanted to put my teeth chunks into a set of dice unique to me and they wouldn't let me keep the tooth bits
Requesting to keep your own pulled teeth is actually somewhat common in Germany. Some people want them as a keepsake, but especially if you happened to have gold fillings in the teeth that were pulled, you don't want to leave them at the doctor's, because you can sell that to a metal dealer. But again, I don't know US medical hygiene laws, so your doctor could have been correct.

Regardless of the size of her breasts, she will still look young, beautiful and smoking hot sexy. As for those arseholes who give Codie shit about her decision, then putting it politely, they can go and run off a very high cliff onto some very large and pointy rocks.

Hahah can't wait to buy these! Tell her ignore the hate and do what's right for her! Not some faceless perverts online.

She's still going to be great!

この作品も楽しみです!

でもできれば生きたまま食べられるシーンが見てみたいです。

それは私からのお願いです。

I tend to feel kind of negative toward it, mostly because I like boobs and because I've seen the scars that reductions can leave. Christina Ricci is a pretty famous example, but I also know someone personally who had to have them reduced because it was making an existing problem with her back even worse. Yeah, it's not my body, so I can't really say much, other than that it makes me feel a bit sad. Probably the saddest example I know of is when one of the Suicide Girls I liked quite a bit who had a very nice figure said she was going to get breast reduction surgery basically because she felt like they were gaining her too much negative attention - like people would be staring at her and in particular other women would be giving her the stink eye and making comments amongst themselves about her supposedly having implants. I think it's horrible that she would go under the knife because people are being assholes to her. I don't know if she went through it or not, but she hasn't had any new sets since she talked about doing it back around 2009 or so. Doing it for medical reasons is definitely understandable, and the sadness there comes from the necessity.

The only one I'd really try to talk out of it would be one like that Suicide Girl I mentioned. I'm going to assume anyone talking about doing it isn't just doing it on a lark or something like that, so I wouldn't say anything otherwise.

Back