Not taking customs for Delish M. But SUGGESTIONS are welcome :)

Apologies if this thread was to slow down. Couple of ideas.

Sci Fi. Passengers put in Cryo-Sleep for long journey. Single (or small) crew member(s) stay awake to pilot the ship... and they wake pretty crew members one-by-one to cook and eat while the rest of the crew sleeps. No one even knows it happened until they reach their destination a millennia later.

Here's an idea for you...the chair. An artsy-fartsy museaum sets up a working display of a chair with a vertical spit tip pointing out. Our lovely victim sits in the chair, arms and legs tied down, with the tip of the spit in her pussy. Every once in a while a girl is spited, and of course this happens to lovey dinner dame.

I don't know how difficult to set up it would be, but could be fun to have a cooking contest show, with maybe some cooking the other contestant shenaningans ^^

either winner cooking the loser, or one choosing to cook their opponent to guarantee the win.

Other variations : self-cooking competition / preparing - cooking the opponent (both chef get cooked anyway for more deliciousness)

More capturing, and more cattle stuff, treated like sows and cows. And recently I discovered my love for women sucking from milk feeder like cattle animals. :p

Mallory Knots Insex.jpg

Plus, personally I like women with hair on private parts, or trimmed.

Bondage. I love bondage. So if Im asked, I'd say more bondage. :D

1b.jpg

11.jpg

Nice ass views, cause I love ass.

2.jpg

I really like this way of walking them after capture.

9.jpg

1667248729_1-titis-org-p-naked-women-hanging-upside-down-erotika-1.jpg

Love upside down position. But this would probly be difficult to do lol. Forget it.

e28d632aa37defb8670686e0e69ff03f.jpg

I just love that position lol. And that type of gag.

I love some nice capturing positions. I like when the women look like "defeated", or at least when we are shown the physical result of their "defeat".

slave_girl_cage_tr-8734.jpg

slave_girl_cage_t-1766.jpg

And especially when they are brought and transported tied up securily in cages, well penetrated and gagged.

preview_n.mp4.jpg

04fadcf46bc12e24d48ff6660c00e188.7.jpg

bdsm-spit-humiliation-fetish-bondage-ballgag-drooling-589003.jpg

Finally I love when women have their faces deshumanized (not too much lol), but I like the dental gag, nostril pulling, lotsa drool. Lol, again, not sure it would be easy to do with your actresses. Anyways, just sharing ideas.

Attachments

• e28d632aa37defb8670686e0e69ff03f.jpg
    e28d632aa37defb8670686e0e69ff03f.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 187
  • 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 205
I just had an idea:

A model is doing a photoshoot for a new type of oven. As part of the shoot, she is put inside the oven while it is on, but only for a short period of time.

Unbeknownst to the photographer, the model has long had a fantasy about being roasted in an oven. She actually volunteered for the photoshoot for that precise reason. She didn't intend to be cooked, but while she is in the oven she becomes extremely turned on. When the photographer goes to turn the oven off, she begs them to instead turn the heat up further and cook her all the way.

You said that you don't work with scripts, if you want I could write some scripts for you for some videos. I have some good ideas for scripts for videos

a good idea could be make something like a parody of the music video "bon apetite" from Katy Perry where Katy Perry is cooked aliv3, trying to recreate the video with similar scenes

You said you don't use scripts because they consume a lot of time, if you want I can make you some scripts for videos
I appreciate the offer. Just descriptions here are fine. No scripts. No one has time to memorize them with the limited time the budget allows.

I wish there were more classic Tribal themed videos on Delish M. For example, blonde girl lost in the jungle, Tribal Carry, barbecue, boiled alive, Tribal Dance, sexy Lesbian femcam tribe, etc.
Me too. I need a carry spit, extras and large private outdoor jungle. In Vegas that is hard. But I would LOVE to do a clip like this and not all shitty in someone's backyard but like a real jungle or forest.

For bigger projects next time I may consider crowd funding and shooting somewhere in a different state with a tone of extras, etc. Only problem is, my spit and cauldron I cannot travel with. So I guess it could be desert tribe. That is why I like to do wasteland stuff plus that gear is easy to make. But that is pricy with all the extras, driving out far, etc.

I appreciate the offer. Just descriptions here are fine. No scripts. No one has time to memorize them with the limited time the budget allows.

Me too. I need a carry spit, extras and large private outdoor jungle. In Vegas that is hard. But I would LOVE to do a clip like this and not all shitty in someone's backyard but like a real jungle or forest.

For bigger projects next time I may consider crowd funding and shooting somewhere in a different state with a tone of extras, etc. Only problem is, my spit and cauldron I cannot travel with. So I guess it could be desert tribe. That is why I like to do wasteland stuff plus that gear is easy to make. But that is pricy with all the extras, driving out far, etc.
Outdoor videos would be really cool, but as you say, considering the money and other issues, it might be better to decorate the studio like a jungle and tribal village. Anyway, I'm looking forward to the release of many classic jungle cannibal tribal themed videos..
.(It was a shame that the jungle tribe-themed videos haven't been released by Delish M recently)

But If you ever start a crowdfunding to make a jungle Cannibal tribal themed video, I'll be sure to join in!

Trying to replicate a jungle inside would be even more expensive. Believe me, I have tried.(fake plants are pricy. Then all the fixings to mimic being outside, a sky, a ground that looks like jungle or dirt. It's easier outside)
Ah I'm really sorry, I've only just realised how expensive fake plants&etc.. are.. šŸ˜«Hopefully one day you'll make an awesome jungle cannibal tribe themed video!

Trying to replicate a jungle inside would be even more expensive. Believe me, I have tried.(fake plants are pricy. Then all the fixings to mimic being outside, a sky, a ground that looks like jungle or dirt. It's easier outside)
Green screen? You know, George Lucas style. ;)

Since tribal themed was brought into the thread (just love tribal/jungle theme), how about some burn at stake scenario? Can be either a jungle sacrifice or a wild west peril scenario (cowgirl trapped by a native american), I think plenty here are into it.

Attachments

• 23.jpg
    23.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 97
  • 24.jpg
    24.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 98
  • 25.jpg
    25.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 97
Feel free to give suggestions for ideas on this threads. Not models since I have to work with who is available and who Iā€™m using who universally works.. and if all depends on schedule/ my schedule, location, availability etc

But ideas . I always like hearing them :)

Thx!
I really like the feet cooking videos like the Olivia Rose The Foot Monster. Hot Feet was okay but there wasn't enough of a DID or struggle. But I dont know how many others are into that this type of stuff.

Back