LeFleur's Kitchen!

Chef LeFleur

Administrator

Attachments

• thmbprev.jpg
    thmbprev.jpg
    150.4 KB · Views: 11,827
Last edited:
Very good job Chef Le Fleur. Your restaurant is 3 stars restaurants. Impatient to see the updates

Dear Chef Lefleur, will have a blogger cannigram in tour New recipe? Impatient to see thé New update recipe

I really liked it, I would like more scenes of cruel eating of girls in the future
hahaha, and I'd like the opposite. more like the swallowing whole scenes in the Floop & Beane comics. Shows there's stuff for everyone here as long as it's related to cute girls getting eaten

I agree that there should be variety, but the problem is that there are very few violent eating scenes in comics, even the darkside plus blog has not been updated for a long time, and even the comics that are in it, not all have these scenes. it's upsetting

I agree that there should be variety, but the problem is that there are very few violent eating scenes in comics, even the darkside plus blog has not been updated for a long time, and even the comics that are in it, not all have these scenes. it's upsetting
We cannot sell gory stuff due to regulations. We have to be carful what we allow.

What comic is missing scenes? As far as I know all darkside plus comics have all their scenes.

To put it ll in perspective, most processors nowadays don't even allow things that seem non consensual or anyone asleep or even being choked in wrestling...so we are lucky to get to post what we do with ours.

• Sad
Reactions: LT
Its time that bitcoin payments get more popular...
It cannot be that payment providers are enforcing policies that exceed what the law stipulates, often under pressure by governments

Back