Boobs And All: Feature Coming this Summer

Delish Media

Administrator
Staff member
Shot the end of a feature starring Codi Vore and Funnybone that will be coming out summer 2024. We will shoot the beginning of this after Codi recovers from her surgery. She elected to get a breast reduction and lipo which she has openly talked about on social media. (I urge people who do not like this to not give her shit. some people have been doing the toxic jack offer thing and acting like they have a say in her body and what she does with it because she gives them a boner)

Codi came to me a while back and told me about this, mentioning she wanted to reach out to producers who want to shoot her with huge boobs before she gets them smaller. And I figured this would be a great opportunity to shoot a feature were her boobs grow in the story. This story will be very silly and fun.
There will be quite the blooper real. And I must say, the banter and comedy and tension and acting between Codi and Funnybone was hilarious and fun. Here is some bts

Photo Jan 11 2024, 3 25 00 PM.jpg
Photo Jan 11 2024, 3 42 26 PM copy.jpg
Photo Jan 11 2024, 4 54 24 PM.jpg
Photo Jan 11 2024, 5 18 59 PM.jpg
Photo Jan 11 2024, 5 19 01 PM.jpg
Photo Jan 11 2024, 5 19 10 PM.jpg

Attachments

• Photo Jan 11 2024, 5 07 42 PM.jpg
    Photo Jan 11 2024, 5 07 42 PM.jpg
    877.1 KB · Views: 182
It's pretty obvious that some dickheads have no conception of what physiology is all about. I have had several friends who've had boob reductions - in part because of the attention they draw - and that's not to take anything away from that, the comments and the attention they get are mentally wearing, and a lot of pressure; but also because of the strain they put on your back. Constant back pain is a bitch pure and simple, and that alone should be sufficient reason enough.
Codi is a gorgeous piece of tumble and she will still be gorgeous when she has come down a couple of cup sizes.

Last edited:
Yeah, according to her some of the big boob guys are really crazy. They will say things lik 'oh..that back pain excuse?' like back pain isn't a serious thing for humans. Oh wait, to them she is NOT human because these are the super obsessed type pricks who truly objectify women. And think because they are turned on by a person they have a say in their looks. Like I told her, either way she will always excel because she is gorgeous, smart and can act. And is very nice to work with.

Kind of ridiculous even without the idea that they should somehow have a say in her life. It's not like huge tits are all she's got, she's still gorgeous regardless of breast size. I'm sure she's still going full breasted anyway but if there's less of her to love then we can just love what's left more.

What I love about her too is how she also has a demented sense of humor. She was like, "I wish the doctor would let me keep the fat they suck out my boobs so I can make soap or sell it like cooking oil". Imagine how much ppl would pay for that prolyl a lot. Stupid laws and legal whatever.

This is also why she is so good at improv. She is creative and her imagination runs deep so it is never a dull scene with her.

She sounds like a fun time, and I'm glad she's doing what she wants (those toxic douchecanoes can go float themselves).

Also, well hello there, mr. devil xx (love the makeup too!)

What I love about her too is how she also has a demented sense of humor. She was like, "I wish the doctor would let me keep the fat they suck out my boobs so I can make soap or sell it like cooking oil". Imagine how much ppl would pay for that prolyl a lot. Stupid laws and legal whatever.
Hmm .... was she just joking or has she seriously considered doing something like that? If it was somehow legally possible, she probably could make quite some money selling off her removed breast tissue in small samples, and it surely could get her a lot of publicity that might be useful, given that she carters to the vore/cann fetish with her work.

If she would seriously consider doing this if it was allowed, it might be worthwhile to get the advice of an open-minded lawyer on the legal possibilities beforehand. I would not be so sure that the info the doctor gave her is correct. Doctors and hospitals have to comply with a lot of regulations regarding the disposal of medical waste and the request of a patient to take their own removed tissue home is very unusual, so the doctor might not actually know whether that is illegal or not and just wants to stick to his standard procedure because he considers it too inconvenient to check what is possible.

I am alas not qualified to give legal advice on US law, since I have only very superficial knowledge of the US legal system, but I know that in some countries, there are cases where patients took amputated tissue home. There was a case in Netherlands that made it into the boulevard news for random crazy stuff in which a guy who had a leg amputation took his amputated lower leg home, pickled it in a jar and made a novelty lamp out of it for himself.

Under German law, the basic rule is: Human body parts that become separated from the body become the property of the person they once where a part of as soon as they are separated in a way that surgical reattachment isn't possible anymore (or wouldn't be justifiable from a medical point of view), so in principle, the person owns that stuff and can do with it whatever they like.

Of course, there is a whole lot of more particular regulations that might lead to exceptions to that general principle. Such as e.g. the regulations of organ and tissue trade and donations, laws about contagious desease prevention and laws about the safe disposal of medical waste. You can't just throw human body parts into your regular household waste or compost, of course. Because of those regulations, hospitals in Germany have standard procedures how to deal with medical waste (which includes tissue that has been removed during operations and has to be disposed) and have that tendency to always want to stick to it (understandably so, since they don't want to cause compliance issues and they don't want to bother the legal department to double-check just because a patient has some crazy whim). If a patient would utter the unusual wish to take their own removed body tissue home, most doctors would probably claim that this wasn't allowed. But in fact that isn't always the case.

Sure the laws about the disposal of medical waste seem to forbid just giving the stuff to the patient. But the question that legal laymen often fail to ask is: Is the tissue really medical waste in that special case? We wouldn't find the answer to that question in the specific regulations about the disposal of medical waste, we would have to go back to the general definition of waste in section three of the general german waste law (KWAG): Waste is any substance or object that the owner either has gotten rid of, wants to get rid of or HAS to get rid of. If none of those requirements is met, the substance is not waste in the first place and any regulations that concern waste would not be applicable.

If the owner wants to keep his removed tissue for some sort of private use (e.g. to craft a curious keepsake), they obviously neither have gotten rid of it nor do they want to get rid of it. But do they maybe HAVE to get rid of it? That would only be the case if there was a regulation that said that you mustn't own that substance or that you need to fulfill special requirements to be allowed to keep that substance around which you can't fulfill. If you suffer from a contagious desease or the tissue is septic, there are probably laws of desease prevention that say you need to dispose of such contagious materials (I'm not gonna look up the specific provisions, I only research such questions in depth when someone pays me for it ;) ). But if it's just regular healthy tissue like it would be the case with tissue from a cosmetic reduction surgery or a liposuction, that substance would pose no inherent danger (Fat from liposuction is even sometimes reinjected at other places, e.g. in the method that is colloquially known as "Brazilian butt lift"), so I can't think of any applicable regulation that would oblige the owner to dispose of that fat. (Again, this is all under German law, US law might be very different in that regard).

The request to take removed tissue home is certainly unusual and you might have to fight for it if you really want that in Germany, too, but it is possible. Of course, even if there is no law that demands it, a doctor or hospital might just put a contractual clause into their terms of service that requires the patient to waive all property rights on tissue removed during surgery, but such a contract clause might be negotiable if the patient insists and threatens to take their business elsewhere.
I personally know a guy who got to take the unusually large gall stone home that was surgically removed from his gall and keeps it in a jar to show it off.

Now if you want to commercially market your own tissue, that's a whole other can of worms. I'm quite sure that it would violate food safety regulations in Germany if you marketed human tissue as a food product. Not because there was an express rule about that crazy idea, but because meat trade is very thoroughly regulated in general, which includes a clause that basically says "everything concerning the trade of meat for human consumption that isn't expressly regulated is forbidden". Marketing it as a cosmetics product might also be problematic, I'm not sure about that. But marketing little bottles of human breast fat as a novelty trinket (expressly not for consumption) would IMHO be legal in Germany. I doubt that it ever has been done, but I seriously can't think of any regulation that would forbid it. The provision from the transplantation law that forbids human tissue trade (except for blood) is not applicable because it expressly only regulate the trade for medical use.

Back