What do you think of Blonde Girl Next Door Femcan Types?

femcanlana

Ive often though of doing some Femcan Diner content or just doing some eating vids.

As you can tell I keep bouncing my looks

Im trying to figure out what type of Femcan to do this Fall.

Im doing witch stuff this weekend. Even painting my face green and dusting off the old Witch hat! ;)

or should I keep doing a mix and not just one style?

Let me know piggies your thoughts mean a lot to me :)

Yes its a wig my real hair are dreads < I did them myself! :)

C360_20220505-000908-87.jpg

hamsteak

If you do the witch thing, I suggest Red Hair. Because when I hear Witch https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/o...lpingMe.png/revision/latest?cb=20170823110525 is all I can think of.
That wig looks amazing on you. My jaw dropped seeing that. I'd love to be eaten by that vision of loveliness, it suits your face shape, eye color and lips. :)
I like the Blonde girl next door idea. The way sunlight would bounce off the hair making her look like an angel :)

femcanlana

If you do the witch thing, I suggest Red Hair. Because when I hear Witch https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/o...lpingMe.png/revision/latest?cb=20170823110525 is all I can think of.
That wig looks amazing on you. My jaw dropped seeing that. I'd love to be eaten by that vision of loveliness, it suits your face shape, eye color and lips. :)
I like the Blonde girl next door idea. The way sunlight would bounce off the hair making her look like an angel :)
Sorry to say your pic didnt work but green face and red hair would work. Yes Id bring an apple pie over to you and invite you to an all girl BBQ. All hungry for Fresh man meat!

theogre666

Ive often though of doing some Femcan Diner content or just doing some eating vids.

As you can tell I keep bouncing my looks

Im trying to figure out what type of Femcan to do this Fall.

Im doing witch stuff this weekend. Even painting my face green and dusting off the old Witch hat! ;)

or should I keep doing a mix and not just one style?

Let me know piggies your thoughts mean a lot to me :)

Yes its a wig my real hair are dreads < I did them myself! :)

View attachment 237801
pretty girl

gphg

I have no idea if my tastes are common. Nor do I know your solicitation of opinions extends beyond aesthetics. I always believe the content must please its creator, so I would never dissuade anyone from creating their ideal content. I really appreciate creators in general anyway 😊. I really enjoy your content as well in its current form. I am only sharing what pleases me and not critiquing your work at all. I think what you do is awesome!

My fantasies have always been about the girl next door type. Usually, they are almost reluctant to have to eat me. In the story, they are usually obligate cannibals (they can only survive eating regular humans).

Being conflicted, they are gentle and reassuring about the cooking process. My tastes always tend toward vore scenarios as well.

I hope I am not thread jacking. I answered with the assumption that you were soliciting opinions about characters and not just costumes.

Last edited:

femcanlana

I have no idea if my tastes are common. Nor do I know your solicitation of opinions extends beyond aesthetics. I always believe the content must please its creator, so I would never dissuade anyone from creating their ideal content. I really appreciate creators in general anyway 😊. I really enjoy your content as well in its current form. I am only sharing what pleases me and not critiquing your work at all. I think what you do is awesome!

My fantasies have always been about the girl next door type. Usually, they are almost reluctant to have to eat me. In the story, they are usually obligate cannibals (they can only survive eating regular humans).

Being conflicted, they are gentle and reassuring about the cooking process. My tastes always tend toward vore scenarios as well.

I hope I am not thread jacking. I answered with the assumption that you were soliciting opinions about characters and not just costumes.
Yes very good and I appreciate that you enjoy my content Thank you

Metus

The girl-next-door look has its perks, definitely to go-to if you want to catch your longpigs with the honeypot approach. Though I'd fall for a witch putting on the same act anytime.