What do you think about Femcan Clowns?

femcanlana

Wondering if Femcan clowns are a good or bad idea and if good what kind of content would they be in?

C360_20220502-221337-84.jpg

vincent

I'm not too keen on femcan clowns (or can clowns for that matter). I guess they remind me too much of John Wayne Gacey on the one hand and seem like weird thing when in juxtaposition to fun clowns like Emmet Kelly. I DO like the idea of a femcan in disguise as a clown to capture her next meal or two. Maybe she's working a celebration party (birthday, whatever), so she has her pick of the party guests and the guest of honor might really become the "guest of honor". (Adults, of course...)

deinonychus

Not fond of it at all. As an adult, I consider clowns just lame. Even as a kid, I mostly considered them lame. An outdated trope of humerous entertainment that I never got into, a relic from a time when microfone technology and audiorecording didn't exist, so doing slapstick comedy that could be understood without words and didn't depend on subtle details (that you wouldn't see from further away when the artist performed before a bigger audience) was pretty much the only way to go if you wanted to entertain a big audience that wouldn't be quiet.

I get that a phobia of clowns is apparently not uncommon among c-words because they look so alien in their costumes, which can make a twisted horror version of a clown an effective horror villain if he targets c-words, but IMHO that makes him an even worse choice for erotic horror, because I'd always associate monsters (or serial killers) that specifically target underage victims with them. If they go after adults, they are lame at best, ridiculous at worst. If a clownish serial killer manages to be actually scary, then it is despite having the appearance of a clown, not because of it.

nomad00

I think it could be fun. Perhaps a traveling carnival rolls into town to entertain and fulfill their private agenda. The clowns could lure a handful of brave victims all late teens/early 20s into one of the carnival trailers where they become food for the road until the next town and the next menu.....I mean audience.

femcanlana

Thank you everyone for the input lol Perhaps Ill just do a one off someday. Like doing Witch stuff is kinda fun too but goes to cheesy land real quick Hahahaha

vincent

LOL "Send in the Clowns"...and a pack of hungry cannibal clowns appear in town and during the feast that follows they do "horribly funny" things as well as some of their usual clown stuff...and, of course , for dessert: a Pie Fight...with "dessert" being in the middle of it. Max Roach meets Herschell Gordon Lewis! Do full length, direct-to-video - balancing the schtick and the cannibalism properly (and watching to make sure that the serial child killer creepiness isn't present) and you'd have a hit imo. (Sorry, I was suddenly overcome by an attack of zaniness. )

femcanlana

A traveling one night only carnival. That pops up in random cities once they catch on that older plump males are missing they are far away somewhere else maybe theres like an area within the carnival with a big sign. Are you plump and Hungry? Join us inside. Free Buffet for seasoned plump males. Inside are the Femcan clowns ready to pounce into a feeding frenzy Hahaha. The fat old pigmen are the buffet HAHAHAHA

outskips

A traveling one night only carnival. That pops up in random cities once they catch on that older plump males are missing they are far away somewhere else maybe theres like an area within the carnival with a big sign. Are you plump and Hungry? Join us inside. Free Buffet for seasoned plump males. Inside are the Femcan clowns ready to pounce into a feeding frenzy Hahaha. The fat old pigmen are the buffet HAHAHAHA
I just can't turn down a free buffet.