Were-Plant! Now Available!

Delish Media

Administrator
Staff member
I had to have Nadia for this. Nadia White makes the best facial expressions and gets these really big fear eyes that are great. It turned out to be a fun shoot! And will be coming soon. :)

Jason Michaels and Nadia White are enjoying a romantic day together. Michael keeps stopping Nadia though when she tries to get intimate. She asks him what is wrong and he confesses that when he gets turned on he turns into a carnivorous, talking and girl-eating plant. What?? Nadia laughs at this. What a load of nonsense. But sure enough, when she grabs his crotch, he starts to change! The curvy, busty damsel is grabbed by the botanical beast and pulled towards his hungry mouth. Jason rips off her flimsy dress and sucks her in, enjoying her tasty flesh. He uses a vine to toy with her clit while she whimpers and screams. Soon she is chewed and swallowed whole to digest in the pink plant guts. To her surprise, she finds herself orgasming while she is digested.

WerePlantJasonMichaelsNadiaWhite.jpg

Last edited:
I had to have Nadia for this. Nadia White makes the best facial expressions and gets these really big fear eyes that are great. It turned out to be a fun shoot! And will be coming soon. :)

Jason Michaels and Nadia White are enjoying a romantic day together. Michael keeps stopping Nadia though when she tries to get intimate. She asks him what is wrong and he confesses that when he gets turned on he turns into a carnivorous, talking and girl-eating plant. What?? Nadia laughs at this. What a load of nonsense. But sure enough, when she grabs his crotch, he starts to change! The curvy, busty damsel is grabbed by the botanical beast and pulled towards his hungry mouth. Jason rips off her flimsy dress and sucks her in, enjoying her tasty flesh. He uses a vine to toy with her clit while she whimpers and screams. Soon she is chewed and swallowed whole to digest in the pink plant guts. To her surprise, she finds herself orgasming while she is digested.

View attachment 243714
View attachment 243715
That's the strangest, yet absolutely wonderful concept for the Changer ability!

hmmm, the plant monster has teeth you would think there would be blood or it's just soft vore (zzzzzzzzz). don't get me wrong there are those here that like soft vore and by no way i'm saying you suck or anything of the sort.

hmmm, the plant monster has teeth you would think there would be blood or it's just soft vore (zzzzzzzzz). don't get me wrong there are those here that like soft vore and by no way i'm saying you suck or anything of the sort.
can't show blood on websites. against the credit card rules

The brilliant rule with payment processing companies is ...any movie with horror is fine(netflix, etc...hbo) but the second people are jacking off to it, it is considered adult and then there are all these rules. No fake blood. Nothing that seems too non consensual, no fake rape, bondage is very limited, no animals(even were wolves in comics!)/kids/scat, no drugsm no weapons, no choking, no 'please stop'....list goes on

Back