News Blog + Sketchbook

featured-cartedujour-2021-213-670x274.jpg

New update & Carte du Jour #213!

I've been neglecting this space a little too much. I don't know, perhaps overwhelmed a little with a lot of personal matters lately and a sense of displacement. World situation do not help and as it's harder and harder to find a space to make a living these days, your patronage is very much appreciated and I'll keep doing my best at this space whenever able and your support, is very much appreciated. Thank you.

With that, here's artwork of a quality that hopefully fits your discerning standards. Thank you and spread the word if you can (wherever appropriate of course, not where it doesn't belong). Now that I'm out of Deviant Art and Twitter, I do appreciate it.

featured-cartedujour-2021-214-670x274.jpg

forbiddenfeast-pleasuresquad-pix.jpg

forbiddenfeast-mausoleum-thegreenmanapproaches-pix.jpg

I've been neglecting this space a little too much. I don't know, perhaps overwhelmed a little with a lot of personal matters lately and a sense of displacement. World situation do not help and as it's harder and harder to find a space to make a living these days, your patronage is very much appreciated and I'll keep doing my best at this space whenever able and your support, is very much appreciated. Thank you.

With that, here's artwork of a quality that hopefully fits your discerning standards. Thank you and spread the word if you can (wherever appropriate of course, not where it doesn't belong). Now that I'm out of Deviant Art and Twitter, I do appreciate it.

View attachment 224684

View attachment 224686
View attachment 224688
Please more of that tasty morsel with the knife in her hand. My mouth is watering.

Hello diners, here's a work in progress version of a piece that you can see complete in full color at www.forbiddenfeast.com. Should I use this space to post more stuff like this?
View attachment 229645
I really like it when you occasionally do fantasy creatures like trolls elves goblins and such. And I enjoyed the comic long ago about the ogre that eats the mercenary woman and her slave.

Back