News Blog + Sketchbook

Huge update is posted at the site, and that's no joke ;)
featured-cartedujour-2021-198-670x274.jpg

This is some amazing stuff guys. aive had the privilege of seeing it in progress.
Seriously... if Twistd’s art is not the pinnacle of cann fine art then I don’t know what is.

Dear fellow diners of the forbidden flesh. We hope you have enjoyed the past update. For this, we take a break from the proceedings in the Sierra Nevadas and turn our heads east... far east, to celebrate our oriental lovelies.

But first, a bit of an announcement: To reward members who have been subscribed to the site for some time, I'm opening a discount subscription rate to $20 a month for such members who have been with me for 3 months in a row or more. Just send me a message with your details and I'll send you a link through these platforms, be it Subscribestar or the other Patronage platform which should not be named or linked. ;). Unfortunately I'm not able to provide this through Hiccears due to the setup of the site but maybe soon depending on the webmasters' upgrade on their back-end.

Secondly, I'm trying to make a push towards digital currency as the world changes and with that, I also encourage my fellow patrons to do so too as a safe alternative and a brand new horizon to the changing word and rising inflation. For a start, those who send their subscriptions through cryptocurrency as aforementioned will also enjoy a $15 per month DISCIPLE level subscription (you can sign up through multiple months to save on transfer fees if you plan to be a member for more than just a month).

Having seeing freedoms of expression slowly being censored or chipped away, and personally, I've been deplatformed or restricted through some popular payment gateways, I encourage members to look towards digital currency as it is decentralized, anonymous and secure. There are exchanges you may use to set up a BTC/ETH address. There are many sources of how to get & send crypto which you can find on Youtube or Google. I may post a link I like here if I find one I like. Here's a list of some popular choices of wallets & exchanges but for a short list of those I'm familiar with:

1. Digital Currency Exchanges: Coinbase (primary exchange for US residents), Kraken (only for US residents), Binance (largest exchange in the world, available in most countries) Binance US for US residents. There are other smaller exchanges but make sure that you're able to send digital currency to external wallet addresses. Read here for comparison between some of these exchanges
  2. Blockchain.com (popular & secure, easy signup & independent for entry level)
  3. Software Wallets: Electrum BTC Wallet, Mycelium BTC Wallet (install this app onto your computer, independent, high learning curve) Read here for comparison
  4. Hardware Wallets: Ledger, Trezor (small USB drive device, super safe, high learning curve)
  5. There are more options in the link here where you can find the best one for you or your country.
If you are interested but are still lost on how to start, feel free to contact me to see how to get set up.

As an added bonus, members may also enjoy the sneak preview of ARCHIVE #9, with a selection of some of my older works that most of the newer members may not have seen before, available through BTC or ETH at the moment, which I will release at the end of May. Just send $10 via BTC or ETH & I will send you a secure link to the collection.

featured-cartedujour-2021-201-670x274.jpg

Last edited:
And there we have it, Twitter has taken my account down. Perhaps it was bound to happen after I had posted this sketch.

forbiddenfeast-theartisan-stage2.jpg

The goalposts keep moving especially when one's platform grows larger. First Paypal, then Patreon, then Tumblr, then Deviantart, now Twitter. We have started to see more crackdowns on the freedom of expression from both sides, puritans & outrage mobs... but that is the world today. I'm pretty close to being tired and giving it up if not for the fans I already have on my site whom I am constantly loyal and appreciative. And thanks to our lady Admin at Pulptoon who has given me a forum here when such things happen, I will continue to create until there is no audience left to create for or the environment gets too hard to work with.

In the meantime, I'll begin to be more active here. Thanks to Agatha for providing this space to me.

Just posted a new update, a big one delving into deep lore and history of the Tales of the Vanished. Here's a preview. This one's a little special as I've brought back one of my older traditionally drawn pieces with some touch ups. I miss the good old days but I fear my attention span has been shot to hell in this digital age.

forbiddenfeast-luciferorahriman-thecrypt.jpg

forbiddenfeast-ahrimanorlucifer-deviantsfromanotherage.jpg

Just posted a new update, a big one delving into deep lore and history of the Tales of the Vanished. Here's a preview. This one's a little special as I've brought back one of my older traditionally drawn pieces with some touch ups. I miss the good old days but I fear my attention span has been shot to hell in this digital age.

View attachment 222815
View attachment 222816
Your work is incredible. Most digital just doesn't look right.

Back