News Blog + Sketchbook

And this Carte du Jour #192 is finally up featuring dark historical events in the Cook Islands and Meso-America, and this one's a "doozy". Proud of this one and I hope you will enjoy this too. Here's a bonus exclusive work-in-progress preview. The fully colored piece can be found within. Enjoy!
forbiddenfeast-192-preview.jpg

forbiddenfeast-stage2-elazteca 2-vjehioi1u3.jpg

Last edited:
I've been busting my balls trying to come out with the 1st update for Valentine's Day, but I wasn't happy with the post, so I hope you can bear with the delay, friends. It should come out tomorrow! Anyway, Happy Valentine's Day!

I'm working to do a bumper update for the next Carte du Jour to make up for 2 updates with some of the best art I've done in a long time. Stay tuned!

Reactions: LT
Update will be dropping within the next few hours for Feb subscribers and it'll be a big one with some of my best work so far. The wait will be worth it. Thanks for sticking with me.

featured-cartedujour-2020-195c-670x274.jpg

Finally, the latest update is posted. I had to take a little longer to shore up the story and tighten up the narrative approach. I hope it shows and you all enjoy it.
Here's an exclusive work in progress sketch. The full art is for DISCIPLE or higher members at forbiddenfeast.com. Your support is very much appreciated for me to continue doing high quality art. Thanks!
forbiddenfeast-lastdaysofwinter-wip-ptoon.jpg

Last edited:
Huge bumper Carte du Jour #196 is up with a huge shift in direction for the site & loads and loads of artworks to help make up for the backlog! Again, all at forbiddenfeast.com

It's taken a while but it's hopefully worth it as I reorganize my works into projects of stories I plan to finish. Inspired by the recent story "Last Days of Winter" which is getting very positive reactions, I've set up a page of current projects where I can open these stories for patrons/subscribers to support, be it stories in the Tales of the Vanished universe, celebrities, superheroines or someone you know who you'd like to see in the stories. In the end, I plan to finish some of these projects anyway, but these will help me prioritize my workload while also opening up an option for higher tiered members to push some of these projects to the front of the list if you actually like to see them worked on. Bon appétit!

featured-cartedujour-2020-196-670x274.jpg

forbiddenfeast-thefarmersdaughter-x6173egsdwi2.jpg
forbiddenfeast-stage1-admirationofthetourist-kp24ulx3.jpg
ff-roadhouse.jpg

Back