NEW Delish Media Updates Thread

We left off in Deviled Daisy Part 1 with Agatha savoring the tasty feet of her fallen angel, Daisy Ducati. Daisy watches from a shelf in hell while her body is prepared for the oven. All is stuffed and stitched and seasoned and basted. Then, Daisy can feel everything as she roasts away in the hot fires of hell's oven. Her body becomes tastier and tastier as she sweats in the oven. She is then served and we see several good angels of the beautiful Daisy as her thought factory watches from the shelf. Then Agatha AKA the devil gags her with an apple as a finishing touch while Daisy watches her body on the table.

DeviledDaisy_DaisyDucatiAgatha2Promo.jpg

We left off in Deviled Daisy Part 1 with Agatha savoring the tasty feet of her fallen angel, Daisy Ducati. Daisy watches from a shelf in hell while her body is prepared for the oven. All is stuffed and stitched and seasoned and basted. Then, Daisy can feel everything as she roasts away in the hot fires of hell's oven. Her body becomes tastier and tastier as she sweats in the oven. She is then served and we see several good angels of the beautiful Daisy as her thought factory watches from the shelf. Then Agatha AKA the devil gags her with an apple as a finishing touch while Daisy watches her body on the table.

View attachment 254628
Okay, first of all, I never wished so much that there would be no sanctions since the last year - because, being demon as I am, I MUST see this perfection.
Second - congrats, Agatha, you had - finally! - accepted your infernal nature, and this is absolutely adorable and beautiful.
Third - even by teasers and stills, this story you made looks wonderful, mouthwatering (said so already, tweeter) and very, very much beautiful. Hot, obviously, too.
Thank you! In all of possible ways.

The evolution in the makeup has been amazing these past few videos. I’ve been watching since 2018 and it’s incredible to see the difference in quality between those videos and these ones (not that the old ones were bad of course). Excited to see your growth in the future as well!!

When a hapless girl goes for an innocent pedicure one day, she has no clue what kind of foot eating fiend fiend runs the establishment. Raven Vice loves to massage, and devour, beautiful female feet all cooked up...and this girl's feet are just what the witch doctor ordered!

PediPredicament_RavenViceLunaWulf.jpg

Attachments

• PediPredicament_RavenViceLunaWulf.jpg
    PediPredicament_RavenViceLunaWulf.jpg
    258.6 KB · Views: 397
Ruby Vuitton is confused. Why was she was hired to be a sexy bunny-garbed entertainer for a party when she is being made to help prepare the dinner in the kitchen? All the guests are out in the lounge. Shouldn't she be there too? Ziva, the club's chef, assures Ruby that she was indeed hired to be a cute little bunny. But when things take a turn for the tasty, poor Ruby realizes she is going to be entertaining on a platter. The main course tonight is roast stuffed rabbit. And she is the rabbit! Ziva toys with her clueless prey before dispatching Ruby and then beginning the prep work. Ziva gloats over her amazing prize, reveling in how she will cook the damsel. Then Ruby is ready to be stuffed and seasoned. Stay tuned for part 2

sillyrabbit1.jpg

Quickest buy of my life! I could have used with a little less sneaky setup and some more time spent on the eating, even off-camera as it was. Raven did an excellent job making that finale feel a lot longer than it was.
I’m a little late with this one but I agree… longer or more detailed eating scene would have made it perfect… I know options are limited when trying to fake eating someone lol but maybe you could show her actually biting into her foot first before camera moves up to get victims reaction? And the bunny video you just released is next on my list when I’m ready to buy again… unless another foot video comes out first ?

Ziva Fey hungrily and enthusiastically prepares her little bunny girl, Ruby. Ziva revels in how delicious her prey will be, massaging butter and oil into the flesh and stuffing and seasoning her main course. Once the girl is all trussed and stitched, she is put into the oven and cooks away, becoming golden and juicy and crispy in the heat. Then Ziva serves Ruby and presents her in a bed of lettuce and other goodies. Ziva is waiting for her guests but cannot help taking a taste of the hapless hopper.

sillyrabbit2promo.jpg

Jayln Delicious has been hired be an elite club as a fire dancer. Busty Jayln is interviewed by Sydney Screams, who determines the girl's qualifications for the gig. Little does Jayln know that her fire fans and outfits are not needed for this job. In fact, she is made to undress as Sydney inspects her flesh. This is very strange to Jayln but she nervously goes along with the program, wanting the high paying gig. Jayln starts to regret her gusto for the job when she is led into a strange room full of cloaked weirdos who watch as Sydney presents Jayln to them on a table totally naked. How strange...and uncomfortable. By the time Jayln realizes what is happening, it is too late. She is calmed with the smoke from a special candle and the coven members gawk as Jayln is prepared by Sydney to dance over the fire. On a spit. The roasting begins. How delicious will Jayln Delicious be? Find out in part 2.

JaylnDeliciousSydneyScreams_FireDancer1.jpg

Jayln Delicious is out of luck as she roasts over the hot fire. Devious Sydney Screams has invited the others to help baste and cook their sacrifice. As Sydney turns and seasons the damsel, we see from the perspective of a member who collects the drippings from the pan beneath Jayln and bastes her in her own juices. Sydney bastes Jayln's belly button, tits and overall tender, squirming, bound body. The meat starts to turn golden and juicy and delicious, living up to it's name. Jayln begs and sobs but to no avail. Soon she is served and tasted by the club leader before the other hungry members dig in.

JaylnDeliciousSydneyScreams_FireDancer2.jpg

Back