NEW Delish Media Updates Thread

Daisy Ducati is a notorious free woman who has survived the women eating ecosystem of Cannistan for a long time. No one has been able to hunt her down and eat her. Women in Cannistan can live comfortably and cared for but in turn sign up for the lottery and enter every year with the chance of being chosen to become meat. Women can also choose to be free. But this means anyone can hunt you down at any time. Daisy has finally been caught by a lottery wife named Valentina who plans of preparing this wild game for her husband. Valentina gloats over her catch and knows this will please her husband. She is also excited to taste the delicious and feisty Daisy as she prepares her free range dish in her fancy Cannistan kitchen.

View attachment 224832
YessS ! Daisy Ducati is as Yummy as they come... and MORE ! I especially appreciate the use of the scissors to cut away her string <3 <3 ... a very cherished fetish of mine

Daisy Ducati is a notorious free woman who has survived the women eating ecosystem of Cannistan for a long time. No one has been able to hunt her down and eat her. Women in Cannistan can live comfortably and cared for but in turn sign up for the lottery and enter every year with the chance of being chosen to become meat. Women can also choose to be free. But this means anyone can hunt you down at any time. Daisy has finally been caught by a lottery wife named Valentina who plans of preparing this wild game for her husband. Valentina gloats over her catch and knows this will please her husband. She is also excited to taste the delicious and feisty Daisy as she prepares her free range dish in her fancy Cannistan kitchen.

View attachment 224832
I love how realistic that leg is!

Luna Leve is new at a fast paced restaurant. The chef has been more than impatient with her and Luna gets flustered. She spilled a plate of meat in the kitchen and ends up covered in sauce on the ground. At first, Chef Snow is angry…but then gets a great idea for a stuffed bird special to serve that night on the menu. Luna is confused about how Chef wants her to help with the preparation but goes along with the strange program, chalking it up the eccentric culinary art. But soon, Luna finds herself in a situation there is no turning back from…

ssStuffedServer_SnowGoldLunaLeve.jpg

Last edited:
Luna Leve is new at a fast paced restaurant. The chef has been more than impatient with her and Luna gets flustered. She spilled a plate of meat in the kitchen and ends up covered in sauce on the ground. At first, Chef Snow is angry…but then gets a great idea for a stuffed bird special to serve that night on the menu. Luna is confused about how Chef wants her to help with the preparation but goes along with the strange program, chalking it up the eccentric culinary art. But soon, Luna finds herself in a situation there is no turning back from…

View attachment 225748

View attachment 225749
O_0 wow
Things, decorations and cooking process are getting more and more realistic , even a bit creepy... I like it!

LizzyDay gives sweet little Laila Mayhem a potion that transforms her into a piggy! And we all know what happens to cute, pink piggies. The damsel is stripped and prepared in the pan, stuffed and then roasted for dinner to a golden brown!

(This one will not be on clips4sale for now. Sorry for the inconvenience)

View attachment 226464
(
just from the trailer it looks like LizzyDay is having a blast!

Vampires like to hunt innocent looking girls like Elodie Lee. Unfortunately for this sexy vampire, Irene Silver, she is biting off more than she can chew. Irene is in for a tasty twist! Happy Halloween.

View attachment 227127
OH HELL YES! I've wanted to see Iris Irene on the menu since her first shoot, and there aren't enough vids where a dominant, predatory woman gets the tables turned on her!

OH HELL YES! I've wanted to see Iris Irene on the menu since her first shoot, and there aren't enough vids where a dominant, predatory woman gets the tables turned on her!
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As a producer, I get bored with shooting the same shit

Back