NEW Delish Media Updates Thread

Hi,

I just wondered; do veteran actresses such as Cody Vore, Jayden Cole, Alexis Blaze, Summer Heart, are still interested in acting in Delish Media ?

Rapture is about to cook cute and meek schoolgirl Princess DD as she carries her home for her audience. This tasty little blonde is the perfect dish. Goddess Rapture will show us all at home how to prep, cook and serve a tasty little treat like this.

View attachment 223270
The main course is delicious, but is there any chance the cookwoman will be part of a future menu? This cookwoman is very appetizing.

This hot story opens on two newcomers, Lita Lecherous and Jazmin Luv, in my kitchen. The two girls attend rival schools and Lita's school beat Jazmin's in a spelling competition. The rules are that Lita can do whatever she wants to Jazmin now. Lita has some kinky ideas for Jazmin. But mainly, she wants to eat her. Poor Jazmin has no idea until it is too late. As crafty, busty Lita strips and tastes Jazmin and joins her on the counter to have fun, the winning girl is assessing her playmate's body for consumption. Jazmin is tasted and sucked from feet to thigh to pussy and then placed into a large pan. She is restrained and helpless, squirming as Lita stuffs her with carrots and oils up her tasty ;little body. The young girl is then seasoned and readied for the hot oven. She slid into the oven and roasted. Then she is served by Lita, who really does love to win.

https://delishmedia.com/rival-roast/
rival_roast_LitaLecherous_JazminLuv_SS.jpgrival_roast_LitaLecherous_JazminLuvTitleimage.jpgrival_roast_LitaLecherous_JazminLuvTitleimage2.jpgrival_roast_LitaLecherous_JazminLuvTitleimage3.jpg

Last edited:
Bought this and liked it. I prefer if the person who's being cooked didn't consent.
NC is always my favorite as well.

I also hope to see the trend of the apple being forced into the mouth to continue (As opposed to her just opening wide for it). It helps feed the NC narrative. I loved that aspect of this one, as well as in Baba Yaga's Bridget

Roommates Elodie Lee and Ziva Fey chat together after Elodie comes home from a hard night working at the club. Elodie is acting weird. Suddenly she bites Ziva, who is flabbergasted. Both girls start to feel funny. Soon, their roomie Jessa Rain comes home. She mentions the zombie epidemic that is being talked about on the news as Elodie and Ziva eye her hungrily. Well, as you can guess, out tall, Amazonian Jessa is about to become a meal for hunger Ziva and Elodie who are now turning. And yes, they turn into articulate, appreciative and sensual zombies as they strip poor Jessa in the kitchen and appraise her meat. Jessa is restrained and prepared to become a zombie feast. What will become of Jessa? And what will happen when the fourth roommate, Agatha, comes home to witness the spectacle?

NoSuchThingAsZombies_JessaRain_ElodieLee_ZivaFey.jpg

Roommates Elodie Lee and Ziva Fey chat together after Elodie comes home from a hard night working at the club. Elodie is acting weird. Suddenly she bites Ziva, who is flabbergasted. Both girls start to feel funny. Soon, their roomie Jessa Rain comes home. She mentions the zombie epidemic that is being talked about on the news as Elodie and Ziva eye her hungrily. Well, as you can guess, out tall, Amazonian Jessa is about to become a meal for hunger Ziva and Elodie who are now turning. And yes, they turn into articulate, appreciative and sensual zombies as they strip poor Jessa in the kitchen and appraise her meat. Jessa is restrained and prepared to become a zombie feast. What will become of Jessa? And what will happen when the fourth roommate, Agatha, comes home to witness the spectacle?

View attachment 223939
See!! Why can't there be more leg worship like this out there!!! I'm not a huge fan of girl/girl but this is 1000 x's hotter than most mainstream stuff. Great job Agatha!

Thanks!

New one up today!

Raven Vice is excited to be served up on Cooking with Luna Wulf. Luna is going to show us how to make an extra creamy roast out of Raven. Luna first butters Raven up with a seasoned melted butter mix and then applies a mushroom cream sauce to roast her in. Of course, one of the most important aspects to creamy Raven Roast is to make the roast cream as well. Luna stuffs her with a big carrot and brings Raven to orgasm as she moans and cums, getting even saucier. Then she is roasted and served for dinner.

CreamyRavenRoast_RavenViceLunaWulf.jpg

Thanks!

New one up today!

Raven Vice is excited to be served up on Cooking with Luna Wulf. Luna is going to show us how to make an extra creamy roast out of Raven. Luna first butters Raven up with a seasoned melted butter mix and then applies a mushroom cream sauce to roast her in. Of course, one of the most important aspects to creamy Raven Roast is to make the roast cream as well. Luna stuffs her with a big carrot and brings Raven to orgasm as she moans and cums, getting even saucier. Then she is roasted and served for dinner.

View attachment 224147
Bought this yesterday and watched it just now. My only complaint is that it's a pity that Luna Wulf (love the name) doesn't prepare and cook me with the same recipe.

Andrea Rosu is Carmen Valentina’s willing meatgirl as Carmen shows us how to prepare a hot, curvy redhead. Andrea is excited and nervous and wants to please her mistress. Carmen is a loving but stern chef as she prepares, bastes and cooks Andrea’s delectable rump.

Untitled-1.jpg

Last edited:
I just want to put out there that, although I respect my fellow members' opinions, I much prefer consensual videos. The squealing and screaming are not as good for me personally. Of course, I also dislike the cartoonish reactions sometimes in consensual videos, but that's also me. I don't tend to give feedback because I do not want to demand anything-I'm grateful for your work Agatha, and the difficulty in shooting this stuff is something I do not underestimate. Thanks again.

I do wonder, though, if you''ve considered some pure audio files? You and/or one of the actresses (or maybe someone who would rather not appear on camera) might be able to a few cheaply or remotely and sell them for smaller amounts if it would work. I think that could be an easy addition. I know hisdinner (and possibly you, cannot remember) did a few years ago, but maybe a clip or two of actresses or yourself describing how they'like to be cooked or how it turn them on or something could sell.

I just want to put out there that, although I respect my fellow members' opinions, I much prefer consensual videos. The squealing and screaming are not as good for me personally. Of course, I also dislike the cartoonish reactions sometimes in consensual videos, but that's also me. I don't tend to give feedback because I do not want to demand anything-I'm grateful for your work Agatha, and the difficulty in shooting this stuff is something I do not underestimate. Thanks again.

I do wonder, though, if you''ve considered some pure audio files? You and/or one of the actresses (or maybe someone who would rather not appear on camera) might be able to a few cheaply or remotely and sell them for smaller amounts if it would work. I think that could be an easy addition. I know hisdinner (and possibly you, cannot remember) did a few years ago, but maybe a clip or two of actresses or yourself describing how they'like to be cooked or how it turn them on or something could sell.
Agatha did do some audio files although I don't know if they are still on this site.

Daisy Ducati is a notorious free woman who has survived the women eating ecosystem of Cannistan for a long time. No one has been able to hunt her down and eat her. Women in Cannistan can live comfortably and cared for but in turn sign up for the lottery and enter every year with the chance of being chosen to become meat. Women can also choose to be free. But this means anyone can hunt you down at any time. Daisy has finally been caught by a lottery wife named Valentina who plans of preparing this wild game for her husband. Valentina gloats over her catch and knows this will please her husband. She is also excited to taste the delicious and feisty Daisy as she prepares her free range dish in her fancy Cannistan kitchen.

Wild Game Vs Lottery Girl_screenshot_PAGE.jpg

I bought the new Andrea video, fantastic stuff. It's nice to see a willing turn for her. Carmen Valentina has a point, if I can not eat animals anymore by just eating an endless supply of Andrea Rosu clones, I would.

Back