NEW Delish Media Updates Thread

Nadia White is in for a surprise from her boyfriend when she comes home one day to a Big Booty Turkey surprise delivery! Tokyo Lynn has been ordered for her as a gift and is happy to be dinner! Nadia is so excited. She loves nice rumps just like hers. Soon she is playing with the food and in the process becomes food herself as both girls taste each other all over, oiling each other up and enjoying inspecting each other’s curves and young, tender bodies. Then they find themselves in the oven. I guess Nadia’s man came home and decided to cook them both. They are both happy to eat each other as they 69 in the oven and soon the heat is making them roast and orgasm. Then they are served in a nice mouth to filet presentation for all to enjoy.

View attachment 220197
This one was wonderful visually, but a bit confusing plot wise (XD). I wasn't sure what the idea behind the setting was, and cooking was barely mentioned. It's also super unclear as to how they both ended up in the oven, seems like a bit of dialogue woulda gone a long way.

Wonderful visuals and meat, and a great fun cooking position! Just perhaps coulda used a bit of story touch-up to really make it a home run!

Yeah that one was more of a bananas one. I let the girls have fun with it and just get it on. Moving forward they will have more plot. Thanks
Well, at least that explains why does it look SO natural - and so hot!
In fact, one simple addition would have made a great difference in plot (or it's absence): five-ten seconds of black screen and a few red/white/yellow/whatevercolouryouwouldlike words in it. Like, explaining how a boyfriend arrives OR how they had gone into playing too wild and too horny and decided, both, to play in an oven...

Cooking With Alex Harper:

Alex Harper is cooking us two delicious damsels today. Slender and tender Ziva Fey is over it and has an attitude but frightened Bella Adore is anxious. Even though both girls have agreed to this, they are handling their fates in their own ways emotionally. Meanwhile, the tall, redheaded goddess Alex is having fun showing us all how to prepare and cook these tasty girls.

Cooking with Alex HarperSS.jpg

Cooking With Alex Harper:

Alex Harper is cooking us two delicious damsels today. Slender and tender Ziva Fey is over it and has an attitude but frightened Bella Adore is anxious. Even though both girls have agreed to this, they are handling their fates in their own ways emotionally. Meanwhile, the tall, redheaded goddess Alex is having fun showing us all how to prepare and cook these tasty girls.

View attachment 221524
Very good cooking show. Wish it was a real show though.

Katie Kingerie and Paulina Ruiz are lost in a magical cave. They are very hungry and find some giant cookies. But it is a trap! Suddenly they are captured by a giant ogre who wants to eat them all up! He makes them strip, growling as they do so. The he puts them in a giant sandwich and slobbers on them, licking them with a big pink tongue. Now it's time to butter them up before the hungry ogre uses his big teeth to munch munch munch the BL-SHE sandwich until they are eaten all up!, squirming and whimpering the whole time!

SheLT_KatieKingeriePaulinaRuizSS.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks! Disclaimer..my hand may show in one part. But I tried to keep the illusion the POV was a giant ogre lol

Reactions: kls
Charming work!
It actually reminds me of one of the reasons why I have a fetish: my almost-sister used to have huge knife and fork on a wall in her kitchen until we both had finished studying. Those you are representing are looking 80% similar :)
cool!!

Reactions: kls
Wow! This reminded me of a video that used to come up on the TV Video Jukebox all the time - Hello by Twinkle where at one point in the video they seemed to be the filling in a sandwich - which was exciting for a time in which we had absolutely nothing for the likes of us! :)

Attachments

• Twinkle Hello.jpg
    Twinkle Hello.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 658
IslandofDrMoreAss_ElodieJessaZiva.00_01_46_00.Still008.jpg
IslandofDrMoreAss_ElodieJessaZiva.00_02_40_23.Still006.jpg

Dr. Elodie Lee has a new supplement to feed your meatgirls called Moreassium. It is guaranteed to make your meat girl's rump and other meat parts grow nice and thick. Elodie tests it on her pet, Ziva, and also gives her piggy a pig mask to wear. Soon her ass grows quite meaty and delicious. (played by Jessa Rain)

Bridget Riley is Baba Yaga the Witch’s slave(played by Bella Ink). Unfortunately for innocent Bridget, she has been a terrible slave and servant. And this sexy, young version of the classic Baba Yaga character has a taste for tender, young redheads. Bridget is stripped and placed in the pan to be tied up and basted and seasoned, from her sexy belly button to her juicy rump! Then she is roasted and served.

BabbaYaggasBridget_BellaInk_BridgetRileySS.jpg

Bridget Riley is Baba Yaga the Witch’s slave(played by Bella Ink). Unfortunately for innocent Bridget, she has been a terrible slave and servant. And this sexy, young version of the classic Baba Yaga character has a taste for tender, young redheads. Bridget is stripped and placed in the pan to be tied up and basted and seasoned, from her sexy belly button to her juicy rump! Then she is roasted and served.

wonderful! I think Baba Yaga gets too little attention in our tribe

Just bought, download and watched this short film and I don't think I need to say anything about it, do I? If so, then all I can say it's brilliant.

Back