NEW Delish Media Updates Thread

Ariel X is an obnoxious, bratty, entitled tourist visiting the country of Cannistan. She is very flipant and disrespectful about the culture there, and she thinks it is hilarious that they eat people in Cannistan. She also feels quite safe, knowing that there is a law that tourists cannot be eaten. Brandi Mae, Ariel’s tour guide, is pretty insulted by the stuck up foreigner, especially when Ariel cannot BELIEVE that a Cannistan house is as modern as a house in America. Brandi manages to get Ariel to sign something that changes her status in Cannistan forever. Let's just say that Ariel's fit, meaty, lean body is going to make a good meal for some hungry Cannistanians.

View attachment 219391
The moral of the story: always learn some laws of a country you're visiting and READ WHAT YOU ARE SIGNING... unless you're tasty, in this case- just sign everything ;)

I really need to get around to doing my homework after watching these clips, by posting my commentary about them...

... I'm just so easily distracted (and procrastinate) ... that I haven't done it. It's not like I haven't thought about my reactions... I'm just being too lazy about typing them out.

Because they deserve a response. They are worth responding too.

Not that anyone is lining up to read what I might have to say...

Ok, let's go... I don't know how it'll go... but here goes; I don't want to fall into the trap of "Monday-Morning Director", and disassemble scenes into moment by moment analysis... so I hope it doesn't come off as that. Instead, I think I'll stick to "earmarks", what are "earmarks"? An earmark is a term I just made up to describe those isolated moments within a piece of content (video, text ect) that just had that little bit of spark that makes you want to put a pin in it and remember it. It could be anything from a line of dialogue, a camera shot or specific gesture or look from a character. There many such earmarks that pop up from time to time and I find myself saying, "That, remember that and make more of it somehow".

Anyways... I guess we begin with "Market Piggy".

Pretty straight forward scene, I like the idea of unpacking the "fresh from the market" product. This scene mostly feels like it is carried by the improvised dialog, which I think works best in these scenes (as opposed to purely scripted ones) and Fawna Fuller was pretty good at improvising. Violet Rae is a cute meat girl, something about a tiny girl just fits the pan better sometimes and she had a perfect demeanor for it. The earmarks in this scene were probably when Fuller describes first dining on Rae and then getting taken by her boyfriend. Something about the idea of "feed me, fuck me" with a belly full of Rae... mildly vore-ish image. Then there was the removal of her collar, which is a symbolic act and I like that. The placing of the apple, which I liked because it's a staple moment in the fetish and because the camera shot was well placed.

"Kinkopoly"

This idea was a fun one and a good attempt at mixing up the theme a bit. Not sure it fully landed the attempt, because of how different it was... but it was Irene Silvers introduction and she basically steals the show, at least the first two scenes just by her roleplay and costumes. She expresses the confidence that I think sells the roleplay, making it essential. Ms. Silver is a perfect Dom/Chef... but more on that later. Of course, Elodie Lee was not without her charm, her more shy demeanor contrasted well with Irene Silvers confidence and I think in the third scene we get to see her be more expressive.

"I love you, but..."

Maybe Kinkopoly fizzled a bit, despite the best of intentions. However, I think in this one both of these two ladies step it up a few notches and we're back at it with classic cannibalism. I like Elodie Lee better in this clip and think it did more credit to her as a performer... at least until Irene took her head off and reduced her to a stage prop. Speaking of stage props, the headless effect turned out really good. I was initially skeptical of it looking a little too cheap and faked, but no, it actually came off great (no pun intended). The effect has promising potential for future content I'm sure. I'm not usually big on the more graphic "hard" stuff, but here I think it lent itself to the idea of objectification side of the fetish. There is just something about a headless roast that reinforces that uncanny sense of something not as it usually is. Irene kills it again, literally and figuratively. Also, the use of either lighting or a post process filter to "redden" up a roasted Elodie was effective and should be used more often to distinguish between "raw" and "roasted" states better. :) Especially if an uncooked Chef is posed next to the Roasted one. I think it is little details like this that really help sell the impact of the scene.

Lizzy Day and Laila Mayhem have been playing peril games. Laila is afraid because Lizzy has been taking their games too far..and sure enough, Lizzy wants to eat her young, curvy sweet meat! Who wouldn't? Laila is a perfect little piggy and so cute and helpless as she is trussed up by wicked little Lizzy. Lizzy can't wait to eat her all up.

ssHideNSeek_LizzyDay_LailaMayhem.jpg

Nadia White is in for a surprise from her boyfriend when she comes home one day to a Big Booty Turkey surprise delivery! Tokyo Lynn has been ordered for her as a gift and is happy to be dinner! Nadia is so excited. She loves nice rumps just like hers. Soon she is playing with the food and in the process becomes food herself as both girls taste each other all over, oiling each other up and enjoying inspecting each other’s curves and young, tender bodies. Then they find themselves in the oven. I guess Nadia’s man came home and decided to cook them both. They are both happy to eat each other as they 69 in the oven and soon the heat is making them roast and orgasm. Then they are served in a nice mouth to filet presentation for all to enjoy.

BigBootyTurkeys_NadiaWhite_TokyoLynnSS.jpg

Nadia White is in for a surprise from her boyfriend when she comes home one day to a Big Booty Turkey surprise delivery! Tokyo Lynn has been ordered for her as a gift and is happy to be dinner! Nadia is so excited. She loves nice rumps just like hers. Soon she is playing with the food and in the process becomes food herself as both girls taste each other all over, oiling each other up and enjoying inspecting each other’s curves and young, tender bodies. Then they find themselves in the oven. I guess Nadia’s man came home and decided to cook them both. They are both happy to eat each other as they 69 in the oven and soon the heat is making them roast and orgasm. Then they are served in a nice mouth to filet presentation for all to enjoy.

View attachment 220197
original! Never seen a 69 like this on that site before!

View attachment 220197
Among everything of cannibalistic artworks that I had ever seen (not "read"!) this one looks the most erotic and sexy! And, well, entire scenario is my wildest, hottest and deepest dream-of-seeing being filmed into reality :)

Call the Souper

Irene Silver has a problem with her cauldron. The last girl she tried to boil in it escaped and broke it on the way out. Irene calls the maintenance superintendent to come fix her cauldron, but Bob the Super is busy and sends his daughter, Paula Diamonds, to fix it. The unenthusiastic college girl happens to be home for spring break and is helping her dad. Irene starts to realize that she will solve two problems tonight; a broken cauldron and who to have for dinner.

CallTheSouperPaulaDiamonds_IreneSilver_SS.jpg

Call the Souper

Irene Silver has a problem with her cauldron. The last girl she tried to boil in it escaped and broke it on the way out. Irene calls the maintenance superintendent to come fix her cauldron, but Bob the Super is busy and sends his daughter, Paula Diamonds, to fix it. The unenthusiastic college girl happens to be home for spring break and is helping her dad. Irene starts to realize that she will solve two problems tonight; a broken cauldron and who to have for dinner.

View attachment 220670
That looks delicious. Though I do remember mention of Irene herself ending up on the menu at some point....? (hopeful voice)

An electric cauldron? That's a new one on me. Also, is there going to be a sequal where the father is trying to find his daughter?

Last edited:
Reactions: kls
Back