NEW Delish Media Updates Thread

This is the thumbnail for the Humiliation category.
What video is this from?

Attachments

• categorieshumiliation5.jpg
    categorieshumiliation5.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 765
This one is only at Niche Clips due to how graphic it is.

Elodie Lee has been Irene Silver's slave for a while now and today is the day for Irene to prepare and dispatch her meat girl. Elodie is beheaded and her tender, headless carcass is prepped and cooked and served by hungry Irene after she prepares her by tasting her pussy while she is alive and tenderizing her for the final day.

IloveyouBut_ElodieLee_IreneSilver_ss.jpg

Last edited:
For those of you who only buy from delishmedia.com , I have posted a new clip there also :)

Stephie and Ashley do NOT like their new step mom, Tomiko. Tomiko has tried to be nice but these brats test her patience. She ends up deciding to show them a thing or two about how she deals with bratty girls. The two catty, spoiled sisters get more than they bargained for when they learn that their step mom is actually a cannibal and has no qualms about cooking and serving their rude rumps to her new husband.

ssStepdaughterSurprise.jpg

Miss Missy has been Agatha's apprentice for a while now but Agatha has decided that this pristine little blonde beauty is just too innocent and good to be an adequate daughter of the devil like her. Agatha has decided to cook and eat the little blonde, who pleads and protests to no avail. Her luscious little body is bound after she is stripped. Her lovely feet and rump and breasts are basted as well as the rest of her tasty body. Agatha gloats and enjoys the girl's fear and struggle. Then Missy is put in the oven and served.

TooGoodToWitch_AgathaD_MissMissy_SS.jpg

This one is only at Niche Clips due to how graphic it is.

Elodie Lee has been Irene Silver's slave for a while now and today is the day for Irene to prepare and dispatch her meat girl. Elodie is beheaded and her tender, headless carcass is prepped and cooked and served by hungry Irene after she prepares her by tasting her pussy while she is alive and tenderizing her for the final day.

View attachment 218467
I know the reason cited that this clip is limited is due to its graphic content, but there is a way that it could be uploaded somewhere else other than NicheClips? The BitCoin requirement for new accounts is a hurdle.

I know the reason cited that this clip is limited is due to its graphic content, but there is a way that it could be uploaded somewhere else other than NicheClips? The BitCoin requirement for new accounts is a hurdle.
Sorry. The credit card companies own the world and the moral police still keep hands at our throats.

Bitcoin is decentralized, a transparent ledger sand defies the man who tells us what we can and cannot jack off to. It also fucks the corrupt banking system. I suggest getting on board with it since the dollar will collapse soon anyway.

Sorry. The credit card companies own the world and the moral police still keep hands at our throats.

Bitcoin is decentralized, a transparent ledger sand defies the man who tells us what we can and cannot jack off to. It also fucks the corrupt banking system. I suggest getting on board with it since the dollar will collapse soon anyway.
Yeah I've made quite a pretty penny recently buying and selling cryptos on exchanges as well as mining, seems every time there's a bad news story concerning any of the major world economies, which is basically every day at the moment, cryptos go up while the general stock market goes down.

As for Hungry185, it's really easy to open an account on somewhere like Binance or the similar competitors.
I've found unMinable miner is very user friendly for mining as well.
Obviously I do get for some people Crypto is a bit of a hassle if you just want to buy something, but I'm glad now I put some time into reading into it etc as it's certainly paying off.

I know everyone hates Rogan. I know everyone thinks Kanye is nuts. But he says some interesting stuff here about money, system designed to make money not happiness, etc .. poor being kept poor and rich being kept rich. I know we are trained to shy away from a person who brings up their religion too in a talk .. but ignore that if it offends you anc listen to his points on edison vs tesla and money in general.

Reactions: kls
I didn't know Kanye and Rogan were coming to Delish Media, what a treat! XD
Honestly I'm sure its worth checking out for curiosity sake, but dang 3 hours? I'll have to look up a highlight reel.

Not the whole thing...I listened to the start of it and about 30 min into it i think he goes into those points

Not sure what the rest entails

Miss Missy has been Agatha's apprentice for a while now but Agatha has decided that this pristine little blonde beauty is just too innocent and good to be an adequate daughter of the devil like her. Agatha has decided to cook and eat the little blonde, who pleads and protests to no avail. Her luscious little body is bound after she is stripped. Her lovely feet and rump and breasts are basted as well as the rest of her tasty body. Agatha gloats and enjoys the girl's fear and struggle. Then Missy is put in the oven and served.

View attachment 218730
I just have bought and watch this and all I can say is I love it, I can't see Agatha as anything but a hungry cannibal witch or otherwise, Missy is the perfect longpig in height and good acting. These short films are brilliant.

Reactions: kls
Ariel X is an obnoxious, bratty, entitled tourist visiting the country of Cannistan. She is very flipant and disrespectful about the culture there, and she thinks it is hilarious that they eat people in Cannistan. She also feels quite safe, knowing that there is a law that tourists cannot be eaten. Brandi Mae, Ariel’s tour guide, is pretty insulted by the stuck up foreigner, especially when Ariel cannot BELIEVE that a Cannistan house is as modern as a house in America. Brandi manages to get Ariel to sign something that changes her status in Cannistan forever. Let's just say that Ariel's fit, meaty, lean body is going to make a good meal for some hungry Cannistanians.

Hospitality_BrandiMaeArielX_SS.jpg

Back