Gynophagia Games

Are you a Gamer?

• Yes

Votes: 94 74.0%
  • No

Votes: 5 3.9%
  • I would like to try, especially kink related games.

Votes: 50 39.4%
  • I have no interest in this.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Rolando Admin

The Administrator
Staff member
Hey all!

So. Our evil clown Dr. Kreepee is working on a game involving gynophagia and peril. It will be a kinky premium game. We are wondering how many of you game and how many would be interested?

Also, what are some of your favorite games?

Feel free to chat/give input/etc. Thanks!

We are coming up with a reboot of a game like Cannibal Warrior for 2020. But a different theme even cooler!

I still play Cannibal Warrior every now and then, although lately it is not working as well as it used to. I'm not sure why, probably updates to windows that are introducing incompatibilities. That would be my guess. Either that or the bits are getting worn out.

I would certainly be up for a new version or something similar, even though I am generally not much of a gamer.

In my younger days, specifically from around 1st grade all the way up through high school, I was a pretty hardcore gamer. Once I graduated and moved-out on my own at 18, I more or less dropped-off the face of the gaming world.

The first system I personally owned was a Nintendo 64, and the latest was a slimline PlayStation 2. Heck, I was born in the early ‘90s and used to play the NES and Super Nintendo my parents had from before I was born.

That said, I would definitely be on-board with trying a game that caters to our kink. As Gurgurant said, I remember buying and downloading, “Cannibal Warrior”, in high school and still playing it up until I unfortunately lost the file somewhere along the way. Would love to see something fresh!

~Nixon

1)Skyrim, Oblivion - for TES
2)numbers 3&4 for Fallout
3)Portal1&2 (why am I always imagining Agatha when hear GLaDOS's voice?!)
4)DeusEx: Mankind Divided (have to admit that my... colleagues played an interesting role there, especially in post-credit scene)
5)Damn time-eating Stellaris
6)Damn twicely, but still marvellous No Man's Sky.
F4& Skyrim are perfect for gynophagia-themed installations (with some mods). Especially Fallout, since it's mechanics allowing even butchering and having entire cannibalistic sides of conflict ("mutants" and sometimes Raiders)....but I had never tried to install or make required mods :)

I would love an Android based game. I don't get a lot of time on my PC aside from paying bills, but I've ways got my phone with my nice, hidable screen.

I have to admit that I like playing games, but basically my games are more down to Earth and historical...My game is World of Warships.

Reactions: kls
I used to be into World of Tanks, but the game got less and less fun as time went on.
Same, when it became more and more painfully obvious that you could just buy your way to getting good rather than grinding and building actual skill.

~Nixon

Same, when it became more and more painfully obvious that you could just buy your way to getting good rather than grinding and building actual skill.

~Nixon

World of warship staff also never listened to the pro gamer. Buffing strong ships who doesn't needet it because Battle ship players doesn't know how to use them. And also making some ships unplayable instead of small chances. After they have taken away my carrier's I quited; )

Actual was very good at this game. It's a pity...

World of warship staff also never listened to the pro gamer. Buffing strong ships who doesn't needet it because Battle ship players doesn't know how to use them. And also making some ships unplayable instead of small chances. After they have taken away my carrier's I quited; )

Actual was very good at this game. It's a pity...

I actually suck at CV play...Got one of the new British cv's but I don't use it. I am mostly Battleship and cruisers while occasionally playing DD's...I enjoy the game very much but I don't play Random, I basically play scenarios and Co-op with no pressure and no stress. I tried a Random match last week and it went pretty good but I don't generally enjoy that type of PvP play.

I used to play all kinds of video games, until I got caught up in WoW for a decade or so. I don't really play anything nowadays, but I'd certainly take a shot at something gynophagia related. One request, though: please include an easy option for those of us who are...less adept, but still want the experience.

Just booted up cann warrior the other day, outdated but still fun in a nostalgic sense. Can’t wait to see an update!

Really hope they fix a few bug and that weird instance of your saves being deleted from crashes. As fun as the levitating spit is, trying to attack it forced me to reboot really old save files.

Tomb Raider, Wacraft 3, Civilizations, Drakan, Roller Coasters, Dungeon Siege.

Last edited:
Back