Feet thread

delboy

Lot #2

The gavel slammed down confirming my purchase. I paid handsomely for those perfect size 5s but I knew it would be money well spent.

The girl who I only know as lot #2 believed she was being taken to a fancy restaurant where the food was exquisite which in a way was true. Her date fooled her in to the illusion that he wanted a serious relationship with her and she only to gladly got in to the car for they're 3rd date.

She only began to get a strange feeling that something wasn't right as they drove round the back of the restaurant instead of leaving the car with the valets like everyone else.
It was too late however. By the time she could question where she was going the drug in her champagne had taken effect.
She woke up some time later to find herself stripped and fastened to some kind of trolley.

The bright lights hurt her eyes as she was wheeled on to the stage and now faced 20-30 people watching her intently. The auctioneer stood to her right at the podium and declared that there had been a lot of interest in her that evening and that the auction for parts was now open.

Her eyes dart in terror as her fate began to sink in and she heard her body parts being read out and prices beginning to soar for her.

I got into a bidding war with another gentleman but I wasn't going to back down. I wanted those feet and I was prepared to pay a high price for them. Finally after what seemed like a long time of bidding they were finally mine.

Lot #2 screamed and flailed as she was taken from stage. You could hear continue in the distance until finally it fell silent.

Later that evening her feet were served to me and they were worth every penny I paid for them.

deqflw1-98498ff4-cfce-4e12-8a30-33a9f73a4512__01.jpg

Feet Jardiniere– 2 beautiful, smooth feet sautéed to seal in the flavor and then
slowly baked with onion, carrots, tomato, celery with garlic and seasoning.
Served with mustard mash potato and seasonal vegetables.

delboy

Being given the opportunity to sample Renne's meaty feet before purchase, Katy decided that given Renne's New Zealand heritage her feet would go well with a mint sauce dish.
Renne later kicked and screamed as she was dragged to the kitchen to be divided in to various dishes later that evening.
Katy enjoyed the meal so much that she begged the chef for the recipe which he gladly passed to her.

Ingredients

2 beautiful large female feet

2 tablespoons olive oil, divided

2 teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary

salt and ground black pepper to taste

Mint Oil:

¼ cup mint leaves

3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil

1 tablespoon lemon juice

1 teaspoon lemon zest

Directions
  • Step 1
    Brush both feet with 1 tablespoon olive oil; season with rosemary, salt, and pepper. Marinate in the refrigerator, 15 minutes to 2 hours.

• Step 2
    Heat remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil in a skillet. Cook the feet until browned, 2 to 3 minutes per side. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the sole should read 145 degrees F (63 degrees C).

• Step 3
    Combine mint leaves, 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, lemon juice, and lemon zest in a blender; blend until smooth. Pour over the feet and toes and serve sole down.

Cook's Note:​

If marinating feet for 2 hours, remove them from the woman 10 minutes before you want to cook them.

tickle__by_poulop666_d5p3jhn-fullview__01__01.jpg

zaa127

Jenn Shrieked and thrashed against her bonds. She sobbed hysterically praying her captors have pity, after all, this has to be an act. People done eat other people she thought to herself.
She responded to the add about feet fetishes, she figured getting hundreds of dollar to let a few guys touch her feet wasnt bad, she knew she had beautiful feet. She was actually getting frustrated with how many of her boyfriends scouted her for her feet. Many mouths had tasted them, but truthfully the whole foot thing had always weirded Jenn out to where she’d grown to dislike . She wasn’t ready for this though, no one could be. She knew something was up with the first man to play with her feet. He gave her feet a very deep massage which felt nice, but she her him muttering to himself about “meaty” arches. She thought “meaty” was an upsetting way to describe her feet. She decided she had enough when she heard the man mutter something about honey glaze. These were her feet, not a ham, though she would soon realize that those things are pretty similar this party.
Jenn was easily restrained as she tried to leave, she screamed and flailed has she was tied down by multiple men, each of them taking the opportunity to grope her chest and butt.
She fought all she could, but it was no use. She heard men in the hallway discussing her fate. She even overheard one man mention a buyer.
A man came in and quickly began to massage and kiss her toes a feet. She tried to resist but his mouth was too eager to taste Jenn’s size 8 feet. Jenn sobbed as the man molested her feet for what seemed like hours. He even used her soft soles to pleasure himself, he told her he was “tenderizing her feet, for when he eats them later.”

A07182FC-6988-47BA-A7E0-3CBF283C595B.jpeg88FC81B6-8560-4941-A4E6-8846378C58EC.jpeg

delboy

Lola failed to notice the the drug that Kelly slipped in her drink earlier that evening.
By 11pm Lola was out cold and laying on Kelly's bed whilst Kelly examined the goods.
Determining that Lola's feet would outweigh the risk, Kelly went ahead as planned..

foot_fun__sleeping_by_gtsandfeetlover_d7nmkuz-fullview__01.jpg

Needless to say Lola made an incredible feast....

delboy

Knowing that the girl dealer needed a quick sale, Mim drove a hard bargain and bartered on the price of the unlucky brunette laying bound on the bed.
Sarah could only listen in horror as she heard the to and throw between Mim and the dealer on a settlement of her price.
Mim's husband was arriving home that night after three weeks away on business and she wanted to make him a special meal to welcome him back.
He had a particular taste for meaty women feet and having seen Sarah's juicy Peds she believed these would more than suffice.
They finally agreed to 218,000 dollars and in short time Sarah found herself bound in Mim's trunk on the way to her date with the oven.
Her feet made an amazing entree and she was enjoyed for days to come by the couple.

blackmail__33__by_raimondo_captured_be_de7jqr8-fullview__01.jpg

zaa127

2FB5E55B-DEB0-4364-A32F-01BAE66F5771.jpeg

Mattie’s mistake.

Mattie was disgusted. Anyone who wanted to lick her feet was beyond a Freak in her book, she dated many men in her 23 years but none wanted to lick her feet, let alone call them things like tasty. She only said yes to hanging out with this guy because she felt bad, she has no idea what he meant when he asked to see her feet, She wrestled with this guy for a bit before getting her feet out of his mouth. She stood up and said she’s had enough and she’s leaving. She was wrong about that, but she realized that too late. She woke up tied up and laying on a table, she was still clothed but her jeans had been rolled back. Her bare feet we tied and held up to a grill, seasoned and spiced and roasting away. She screamed at what she thought was the loudest she could scream, but she screamed even louder when the man bit into the side of her cooked foot, ripped some of the meat away, chewed, and swallowed. “PLEASE!” She screamed “Please stop eating me. I’m not food, I’m a woman! I won’t taste good, i swear!” But Mattie was very wrong, her feet were absolutely delicious, and so where 23 year old, vegetarian; active diet calves, thighs, Ribs, loins, and every part of her. All of her meat was savored. No one ever found her remains, there were none. She was an absolutely delicious woman, from neck to toes.

delboy

The teasing ex

After the break-up that devastated my best friend he received taunting messages from his ex Lottie.
He was crushed as he believed that Lottie was the one and in the end she left him high and dry and threatened to expose his secret.
We were in a bar when his phone pinged and the message from Lottie opened with the attached photo.

der75qd-6082d1f4-70f7-4a08-8b95-33025130dda8.jpg

"Take one last look at my feet because you will never be seeing them again! Remember when you would suck on these toes and I would stroke your cock with my soles? Hope you keep those memories because those days are gone!
I am going to make sure that everyone knows how weird you are and spill the beans on your little fetish!
No one will ever come near you again!!"
I always thought the foot thing was disgusting but hey, it got me what I needed from you!!

That was when we formulated the plan to abduct Lottie and claim more than the value of the money back!
We were going to take her body and my friend would be able to taste her beautiful, chubby feet for real.
After a few weeks of careful planning we managed to capture the stuck up ex and had her bound and gagged in the basement.
We sampled many different herbs and spices by licking them from her soles as she wriggled her feet and toes frantically trying to escape her restraints.
We determined that her flavour worked well with coriander and lime and my friend picked out the recipe.
Lotte passed out as we cleaved both her feet from her ankles and took them to the kitchen to prepare our first meal from her.
The rest of her body would be stored for future meals but tonight it was my friends favourite piece.

Coriander and lime woman feet

2 chubby feet of a woman

30g/6 tbsp freshly chopped coriander leaf

30ml/juice of 2 limes

1g/ zest of 2 limes

10g/2 tsp clear honey

12g/2 garlic cloves, crushed

45ml/3 tbsp dry white vermouth

Salt and pepper to taste

15g/1 tbsp olive oil

1) Preheat the oven to 200°C
2) Put both feet in an oven proof dish.
3) Mix the zest and juice of limes with garlic, 3 tbsp of coriander, vermouth, oil, honey and seasoning.
4) Spoon ½ of the mixture over the 'sole side up' in the tray of the feet.
5) Bake for 12 minutes, turn the feet over and spoon over the rest of the mixture, then bake for a further 12 minutes.
6) Pour off any juices and set aside.
7) Serve sprinkled with remaining coriander and cooked foot juice.

delboy

To all those beautiful mature ladies out there. Never think we have forgotten about your tender Peds.
Your feet carry a flavour that your younger counterparts do not have.
The unique taste that can only come from years of walking around and tenderising those delicious soles, the marination that exists purely from years of trial and error beauty products and exotic foot spas.
That natural aroma and strong bouquet which have naturally developed with age.

You my dears have not flown under the radar and to pay homage to that I would like to give a big shout out to you beautiful, delicious women.

veronique02_by_qweahs_d9s0ejz-fullview__01__01.jpg

delboy

Asian escapist

I only turned my back for a moment but it was enough for the girl on my counter to try and get away.
I guess the sight of the cleaver got her spooked and she decided not to hang around.
Luckily the anaesthetic I had given her slowed her down and when I caught up to her she was trying to crawl away up the path.
I hadn't even got her underwear off but this was quickly remedied once I had her back in the kitchen.
My evening's meal of her feet were slightly dirty from the escape attempt so I washed them before prepping.
Two quick chops and my Asian meal was passed out and her feet ready to go.
They were absolutely delicious and she made several tasty meals over the following two weeks.

Aromatic Asian feet with cucumber salad

Ingredients​

• 2 pretty Asian feet
  • 1 tsp groundnut oil
  • For the cucumber salad
  • ½ cucumber
  • ½ x 150g pack radishes, thinly sliced
  • 1 tsp sugar
  • 3 tbsp rice vinegar
  • ½ red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
  • For the marinade
  • 1cm piece ginger, peeled and finely chopped
  • 1 tbsp lime juice
  • 1 tbsp clear honey
  • 2 tbsp light soy sauce
  • 2 tsp Bart Chinese Five Spice Paste
  • 1 tbsp rice vinegar

Method​

1. Score a crisscross pattern onto the soles of the feet. Place in a food bag with all the marinade ingredients then seal and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
  2. To make the salad, remove the cucumber skin using a peeler. Discard. Peel the cucumber into ribbons, discarding the seeded core. Place the cucumber in a dish with the radish. Mix together the sugar, vinegar and chilli, and drizzle over the salad. Season, cover and chill until needed.
  3. Preheat the oven to 180C, gas mark 4. Add the oil to a non-stick griddle pan or frying pan and heat to smoking point. Add the feet and cook for 1-2 minutes on each side until just chargrilled. Transfer the charred Asian feet to a small ovenproof dish, pouring over any remaining marinade, and cook in the oven for 8 minutes for rare, 12 minutes for medium rare and 15 minutes for well done.
  4. Remove the feet carefully and transfer to the plate. Serve with the cucumber salad and Thai rice with coriander.
desruui-b570165a-2015-4734-af4b-4ab77a6580f8__01.jpg

delboy

Lucy's 21st

Lucy's partner pulled out all of the stops for her 21st birthday.
Being away on business and feeling guilty that he could not be there, he used his contacts to make sure that in his absence Lucy would have a birthday she would never forget.

He was a man of great influence, power and wealth and made sure Lucy wanted for nothing. He had other plans for Lucy when they first met but after a few months he fell in love with her.
After three years together he opened up and told her his darkest secret. He knew that it may end up in him having to revert back to his original plan but he felt Lucy needed to know everything about him if the relationship was going to work.

To his amazement Lucy took things rather well and even started to become very intrigued in what it was like. She asked a lot of questions and then one day out of nowhere she told him that she wanted to experience what it was like to eat a woman too.

Before long it was all Lucy could think about and she started looking at women in a whole different light. She was having lunch with her best friend one day and found herself staring hungrily at her friends feet and wondering how they would taste and feel in her mouth.
When she got home she told her partner all about what had happened and he gave her a sly smile.

Lucy's birthday was on a Friday. She woke up early that morning and opened the cards and gifts she had been sent.
She had just finished making herself some breakfast when the doorbell rang.
Lucy opened the door to find a man carrying a large beautifully wrapped gift box on a sack barrow. He wheeled the gift inside the house and set it down in the kitchen.
After wishing her a happy birthday the man left and Lucy stared at the mysterious gift.

As she began to unwrap the gift, Lucy could swear she heard noises coming from whatever was inside. As the ribbons and paper fell away a shipping crate was revealed. On top of the crate was a card which Lucy opened and began to read.

"My dearest Lucy. Please accept my apologies for not being able to be there on your big day!. I have sent you a special gift which I believe you will absolutely love.
I am not sure of her name but after tonight that won't really matter anyway.
I picked one out that had thick, meaty feet as I remember you telling me how much you fantasised about Helen's when you met her for lunch.
I hope you enjoy her and I wish you the happiest of birthdays my love.
Love always."

Lucy was speechless. Had he really bought her a girl?. She hurriedly opened the container and out fell a beautiful brunette wrapped in cellophane, taped and gagged.
The girl squirmed and writhed on the floor as Lucy still looked at her in disbelief.
After a few moments of gathering her thoughts, Lucy began to get organised. She took the bag that was packed in the crate out and put it on the side to open later.

With great difficulty, Lucy managed to drag the squirming woman to the bedroom and lift her on to the bed. She knew what the woman's purpose was but she wanted to have some fun with her first.

lucky_and_la_pulya_feet06_by_stervus_dclpwcc-pre__01.jpg

Lucy positioned her camera and posed with her hapless victims thick, meaty Peds. She sent the picture to her boyfriend thanking him for the amazing gift.

lucky_and_xenia_feet02_by_stervus_dclpwgr-350t__01.jpg

Next Lucy began to examine every inch of the poor woman's feet as she could only lay there and flinch as Lucy's fingers squeezed her toes and stroked and tickled her pink soles.
Lucy felt every part of the captives feet and began to take in the wonderful scent, imagining how nice they will be when they are all cooked up and ready to eat.

lucky_and_la_pulya_feet03_by_stervus_dclpw8u-350t__01__01.jpg

For the next three hours Lucy had her fun with the woman's feet. She tickled them relentlessly as the poor, soon to be dinner wriggled and made muffled noises as things became unbearable. Lucy didn't let up. She thrashed the soles with her tongue and sucked roughly on the toes taking every ounce of wonderful flavour her birthday gift had to offer.
When the time came that Lucy was starting to get hungry she reluctantly came away from the fun and went to the kitchen to check the bag that the girl came with.

Inside were a load of ingredients and a sheet of paper that read:

Lemon-Garlic Woman Feet with Green Beans​

2 large meaty woman feet

1 teaspoon salt, divided

½ teaspoon ground pepper, divided

2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided

6 cups green beans (about 1 pound), trimmed

4 cloves garlic, thinly sliced

1 teaspoon grated lemon zest

1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme, plus leaves for garnish

¼ cup unsalted chicken broth

¼ cup dry white wine

1 tablespoon lemon juice

¼ cup toasted pine nuts (see Tip)

Lemon wedges for garnish

Directions

Step 1
Sprinkle both feet with 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook the feet, turning once, until an instant-read thermometer inserted in the thickest part of the sole registers 165 degrees F, 3 to 4 minutes per side. Transfer to a plate.

Step 2
Add the remaining 1 tablespoon oil and green beans to the pan. Sprinkle with the remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper and cook, stirring occasionally, until tender-crisp, about 2 minutes. Stir in garlic, lemon zest and thyme; cook, stirring, until fragrant, about 1 minute. Add broth, wine and lemon juice and return the tender feet and any accumulated juices to the pan. Cook, stirring occasionally, until the liquid is reduced by half, about 1 minute more.

Step 3
Serve topped with pine nuts, more thyme and lemon wedges.

After reading the he instructions Lucy prepped the ingredients. Once she was done she grabbed a large cleaver from the utility drawer and made her way to the bedroom to collect the main ingredients.
Tonight she would done on the most delicious meal imaginable and it would be a birthday she would never forget.

zaa127

990D6BAE-A68F-4AC9-913E-2C0FB61071FB.jpeg

It’s important to be careful when you are traveling in another county. If Sarah and Alex could have, they might have seen the warnings that cannibalism is legal in this part of the world. What Sarah also doesn’t know is her friend Alex, who offered the full body package, was Already sliced, hung was draining in the tent next to her. Sarah was super nervous when she was put in the stocks, not realizing that cannibalism was legal and well practiced in this part of the country. She didn’t know what was going on so she didn’t know to be scared . Sarah was terrified when she saw the man approaching with the cleaver. And she was beyond petrified as she watched what were once her beautiful 19 year old feet become a delicious dinner for a young couple who gleefully tore into Sarah’s soft sole meat. As they finished the last meat on her heels, she saw Alex carted out and eaten by a crowd infront of her. Her delicious body was desert, but she didn’t put that together until people started ordering her body parts.

delboy

Hard work pays off

Best friends Liza and Chrissie were on they're way to a party when they were cut off by the van and forced inside at gunpoint.
They're abductor bound they're wrists and ankles before driving away with them secured in the back.
The two frightened women were locked in a room overnight and tried to console eachother as they feared they're situation.

The following morning the man returned and ordered both of them to follow him. It took some time as the bindings around they're ankles meant they could only shuffle behind him. They entered an empty room and were forced to sit on the floor as the man fed them each a simple portion of bread and a glass of water.
After snapping a few photos of the he exclaimed "there is no use trying to scream. No one is around for miles." Before exiting the room.

The man wasted no time in sending the photos to his clients with the tagline "fresh stock! Available today. Come and make your selections!".

Julie's phone pinged that morning and she opened it to see the two beautiful women. It had been a few weeks since her supplier had restocked and she knew that these two would go quick.
She had been busy recently and decided that she deserved a nice treat as a reward. Julie decided to waste no time and cancelled her meeting so that she could get there to make her choice early.

Liza and Chrissie had a rough morning. For the last two hours they had been visited by a dozen or so people who all took turns in prodding and squeezing they're vulnerable bodies. They would try and beg and plead for help to they're violaters but they were just ignored.

Julie arrived just before lunchtime and after explaining what had already been reserved the man took her to the room the two women were being held in.
Julie was relieved to hear that both of the girls feet were still available as these were without doubt her favourite part.
Julie knelt down to examine both pairs of feet before her much to girls discomfort and resistance.
She took her time in examining them and comparing them before making her final choice.
Chrissie's slightly more tanned feet had a firmness to them and her toes were a little bit longer than those of Liza's.
Liza's slightly paler feet were a bit thicker and she had cute, even chubby toes.
Both women had they're own scent with Liza's wider feet having the stronger of the two.
Julie inhaled both pairs deeply and found that Chrissie's soft soles carried a sweeter scent that came from many time spent in the spa.
Liza's had the odour of a hard worker who had used them a lot and was no stranger to sweat and toil.

After a lot of consideration Julie simply couldn't decide which pair to choose. Both were so different and unique in they're own way. After deliberation she eventually gave in and decided to buy both.
It was a lot of money to spend but she felt that she deserved this reward for all of her hard work.

After going through the details and paying the man Julie went back to work to return later for her purchased goods.

It was 2pm when the last parts of Chrissie and Liza were claimed.
They're captor had promised the clients that they're purchases would be ready to collect from 5pm and he needed to make a start if they were to be ready in time.

It was easier for him to process them one at a time so in no particular order he grabbed Chrissie first to take to the basement. The best friends called out for eachother as Chrissie was carried away.
An hour later he came back for Liza. She followed the same route that Chrissie had and when they entered the basement she was layed on a large wooden counter. She looked around for Chrissie but all she could see were two large refrigerators and a large selection of knives hung over a long basin. To her horror out of the corner of her eye she spotted the clothes her friend was wearing now neatly folded in the corner of the room.
Before she could open her mouth she was met with an immense shooting pain in her ankle.
In agony she instinctively looked to see what had happened and found that her captor had removed and was now holding her severed right foot in his hand. Before she could scream the left foot followed.
Piece by piece the poor Liza was divided in to portions until finally she succombed to her wounds.

Julie arrived at the house at 5:30 to collect her purchases. Many had already been to collect they're packages and the man was just waiting for the last few before he could sit down with a drink and congratulate himself on another profitable capture.

When Julie arrived home she instantly put Chrissie and Liza's feet in the fridge. She had decided that she was going to have Liza's meatier feet that night for her dinner and save Chrissie's for a few days.
She began to chop some vegetables and potatoes that she would roast in the pan with Liza's feet so that the cooked juices from the meat would marinate the side dishes with Liza's natural flavour.
After 30 minutes the oven was preheated and the roasting pan ready for the final ingredient.
Liza's packaged feet must have only been in the fridge for 45 minutes but in that time they had already filled it with her strong scent.
The smell was so strong it had overpowered both Chrissie's feet and all of the other contents in the fridge with them.
Julie unwrapped the package and transferred the severed feet to the pan and rested them sole up on top of the other ingredients.
After applying a little oil she slid the pan in the oven on a low heat for 50 minutes.

The wonderful aroma of the roast filled the kitchen as Julie set herself a place at the table.
Her stomach growled as the aroma grew stronger and she licked her lips in anticipation of the meal soon to come.
After what seemed like an eternity the timer rang out signalling that the meal was ready.
It was quickly plated up and in no time at all Julie sat at the table. Before her were the perfectly cooked, aromatic feet atop a bed of Liza infused potatoes and vegetables.

Julie ate her well deserved meal and later in the week followed up with Chrissie's feet in a sweet plum sauce.
She confirmed it was money well spent!

the_executioners_02_ivy_revenge_1920x1080_mp4_snap_by_raimondo_captured_be_dejg8w4-250t__01.jpg

delboy

thought I try a couple of captions as it's been a while

Attachments

• bread winner.jpg
    bread winner.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 65
  • Contractually obliged.jpg
    Contractually obliged.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 67
  • Dinner guest.jpg
    Dinner guest.jpg
    116.3 KB · Views: 74