Feet thread

delboy

Lot #2

The gavel slammed down confirming my purchase. I paid handsomely for those perfect size 5s but I knew it would be money well spent.

The girl who I only know as lot #2 believed she was being taken to a fancy restaurant where the food was exquisite which in a way was true. Her date fooled her in to the illusion that he wanted a serious relationship with her and she only to gladly got in to the car for they're 3rd date.

She only began to get a strange feeling that something wasn't right as they drove round the back of the restaurant instead of leaving the car with the valets like everyone else.
It was too late however. By the time she could question where she was going the drug in her champagne had taken effect.
She woke up some time later to find herself stripped and fastened to some kind of trolley.

The bright lights hurt her eyes as she was wheeled on to the stage and now faced 20-30 people watching her intently. The auctioneer stood to her right at the podium and declared that there had been a lot of interest in her that evening and that the auction for parts was now open.

Her eyes dart in terror as her fate began to sink in and she heard her body parts being read out and prices beginning to soar for her.

I got into a bidding war with another gentleman but I wasn't going to back down. I wanted those feet and I was prepared to pay a high price for them. Finally after what seemed like a long time of bidding they were finally mine.

Lot #2 screamed and flailed as she was taken from stage. You could hear continue in the distance until finally it fell silent.

Later that evening her feet were served to me and they were worth every penny I paid for them.

deqflw1-98498ff4-cfce-4e12-8a30-33a9f73a4512__01.jpg

Feet Jardiniere– 2 beautiful, smooth feet sautéed to seal in the flavor and then
slowly baked with onion, carrots, tomato, celery with garlic and seasoning.
Served with mustard mash potato and seasonal vegetables.

delboy

Being given the opportunity to sample Renne's meaty feet before purchase, Katy decided that given Renne's New Zealand heritage her feet would go well with a mint sauce dish.
Renne later kicked and screamed as she was dragged to the kitchen to be divided in to various dishes later that evening.
Katy enjoyed the meal so much that she begged the chef for the recipe which he gladly passed to her.

Ingredients

2 beautiful large female feet

2 tablespoons olive oil, divided

2 teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary

salt and ground black pepper to taste

Mint Oil:

¼ cup mint leaves

3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil

1 tablespoon lemon juice

1 teaspoon lemon zest

Directions
  • Step 1
    Brush both feet with 1 tablespoon olive oil; season with rosemary, salt, and pepper. Marinate in the refrigerator, 15 minutes to 2 hours.

• Step 2
    Heat remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil in a skillet. Cook the feet until browned, 2 to 3 minutes per side. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the sole should read 145 degrees F (63 degrees C).

• Step 3
    Combine mint leaves, 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, lemon juice, and lemon zest in a blender; blend until smooth. Pour over the feet and toes and serve sole down.

Cook's Note:​

If marinating feet for 2 hours, remove them from the woman 10 minutes before you want to cook them.

tickle__by_poulop666_d5p3jhn-fullview__01__01.jpg

zaa127

Jenn Shrieked and thrashed against her bonds. She sobbed hysterically praying her captors have pity, after all, this has to be an act. People done eat other people she thought to herself.
She responded to the add about feet fetishes, she figured getting hundreds of dollar to let a few guys touch her feet wasnt bad, she knew she had beautiful feet. She was actually getting frustrated with how many of her boyfriends scouted her for her feet. Many mouths had tasted them, but truthfully the whole foot thing had always weirded Jenn out to where she’d grown to dislike . She wasn’t ready for this though, no one could be. She knew something was up with the first man to play with her feet. He gave her feet a very deep massage which felt nice, but she her him muttering to himself about “meaty” arches. She thought “meaty” was an upsetting way to describe her feet. She decided she had enough when she heard the man mutter something about honey glaze. These were her feet, not a ham, though she would soon realize that those things are pretty similar this party.
Jenn was easily restrained as she tried to leave, she screamed and flailed has she was tied down by multiple men, each of them taking the opportunity to grope her chest and butt.
She fought all she could, but it was no use. She heard men in the hallway discussing her fate. She even overheard one man mention a buyer.
A man came in and quickly began to massage and kiss her toes a feet. She tried to resist but his mouth was too eager to taste Jenn’s size 8 feet. Jenn sobbed as the man molested her feet for what seemed like hours. He even used her soft soles to pleasure himself, he told her he was “tenderizing her feet, for when he eats them later.”

A07182FC-6988-47BA-A7E0-3CBF283C595B.jpeg88FC81B6-8560-4941-A4E6-8846378C58EC.jpeg