Feet thread

delboy

Poor Joanne

It had been a week since Joanne was abducted. She was on her way home from the party when she was set upon and bundled in to the trunk of the car. As the car drove away she was injected and woke up hours later naked and cuffed In the cellar.
The windowless room had an old bed, a toilet and a sink and that was all. The walls were thick and the only way in or out was a huge solid iron door at the top of the stairs.
The blonde tried to call out for help but the room was very well soundproofed.
The door opened at lunchtime that day and Mary entered carrying a large tray of food. Joanne began the barrage of questions and pleaded with Mary to let her go. The hysterical woman began to wear Mary's patience and she sternly ordered her to sit on the bed and stay silent.
Fearing the consequences of defiance, Joanne complied and took her seat opposite Mary. "Now you are going to eat what I give you and remain quiet! Things will be bad for you if you try anything ok?" Mary told her in a matronly tone.
Joanne gave a small nod in agreement and ate the rich, fatty food that Mary was feeding her.
When the tray was empty Mary promptly left the room and Joanne lay on the bed with a full stomach and wondering what they wanted with her.
The next visit came 4 hours later. This time Mary carried a box containing a selection of scented oils. She ordered the frightened blonde to lay on the bed and then proceeded to massage her entire body using a different oil for each part of her body. The massage lasted almost an hour and Mary made sure to coat every inch of the woman's beautiful body. The next feeding came later that evening before Joanne was left alone for the night.
This routine went on throughout the week and Joanne began to notice that the oils being used were always the same on each part of her body.
Her arms and hands always had a herbal scent to them, her torso and breasts had a honey and almond smell. Her legs were coated in what seemed like apple and rosemary oil and her cunt had a plum aroma mixed with her own scent from where she would reluctantly climax during her intense massage.
Lastly her pretty feet were rubbed in a coconut oil. Mary always seemed to focus alot on Joanne's feet and made sure each toe and wrinkle on her soles were well covered.
Joanne was confused at why she was being well fed and massaged. As far as being held captive goes she was being treated quite well. She wanted to be released soon though. The way she was being treated and the sinister look Mary would give as she massaged her left her bewildered and with an eerie feeling.
The Saturday was different. This time instead of the usual tray of food, Mary entered the cellar carrying ropes. For the first time since her capture Joanne tried to struggle as Mary hogtied her on the bed. She tried to scream and shout for help so Mary went back upstairs and returned with a gag. Joanne's protests muffled as Mary secured the gag around her head.
Joanne was taunted by the now open cellar door and if she wasn't so tightly bound she would have made a run for it. From upstairs she could hear the sounds of someone busily working in what sounded like the kitchen. Pans and plates clanked and she could hear the distinct sounds of chopping.
Her focus was drawn as she felt Mary rub her soles and toes. Mary had been studying her feet as she struggled on the bed and Joanne got a horrible uneasy feeling as she watched a small slither of saliva run down Mary's chin.
The noise from the kitchen stopped and was replaced by the sounds of footsteps getting closer. The burly man made his way in to the cellar and a fresh wave of fear washed over Joanne as the man and Mary hoisted her up and began to carry the struggling blonde upstairs.
Her eyes shot wide in fear and horror as she was taken in to the kitchen and rested in a large roasting pan. She frantically writhed trying to remove her ropes as the harsh reality of her situation began to set in. She stared in complete shock at the size of the oven now glowing orange and tried to convince herself that she would not soon be going in to it.
All of the massages and the heavy diet now made sense. She was being fattened and flavoured for the people who intended to eat her. She couldn't even say the words in her head. The idea that she was going to be eaten felt too ridiculous to comprehend.
Rough hands broke her chain of thought as they ran all over her body, this time coating her In butter. This massage was a lot rougher as she felt butter rubbed in to each and every part of her.
After her basting was complete she tried to scream as the gag was removed and swiftly replaced with a shiny red apple.
Joanne could feel the heat of oven as the pan was carried closer. Tears streamed down her face as she was slid in and door was closed.
The heat was immediately intense and she struggled to breath as the hot air washed over her body. The butter began to melt and made her skin ache. She tried to shuffle in the pan to avoid the scorching heat but her bonds made any movement restricting.
She couldn't believe these people were roasting her and that she would end as nothing more than meat on they're table.
After an hour she felt the cool air as the oven was open and she was slid on to the counter. As she felt the air cooling her skin she hoped and prayed that this was the end of the joke and that Mary and her husband had gotten they're thrills from her.
All of her hopes were dashed as she felt Mary's teeth grip the instep of her partially cooked right foot. She screamed in to the apple as she felt the bite grow deeper and deeper until finally Mary pulled away a large chunk of her flesh.
Mary was in ecstasy and she took her first taste of the beautiful blonde and enjoyed how well the coconut flavouring went with the natural taste of Joanne's perfect, shapely feet. The toes came next and Mary savoured each one as she popped them in to her mouth. Each bite sent a new wave of pain to Joanne and she couldn't fight in her half cooked, exhausted state. All she could do was lay in agony as Mary reduced her feet to nothing. The meat from her sole was incredibly soft and full of flavour. Mary began with small nibbles at first but as her craving grew she began tearing larger chunks off and hungrily devoured the poor blondes feet with a wolfen rage.
After 40 minutes Joanne's feet had gone. Mary had eaten both all the way to the ankles and sat back in bliss with the wonderful flavour still sitting in her mouth.
It was time to get her back in the oven to finish cooking. Joanne was basted again before being slid back in. In 4 hours the husband and wife would feast and Joanne would be just another statistic.

The end

dakota_skye_claire_irons_1_by_girlsinabind_ddwbkjv-350t__01.jpg

delboy

Caribbean-style feet with papaya salsa

• 1 tbsp vegetable oil

• 2 tsp brown sugar

• 2 tsp ground allspice

• 1 tsp dried thyme

• Pinch of cayenne pepper

• 2 beautiful feet of a mixed race woman

• 20g baby spinach leaves

• 20g baby rocket leaves

• Lime wedges, to serve
  • Papaya salsa​

• 1/2 red papaya, peeled, seeded, finely chopped

• 1/2 small red onion, finely chopped

• 1 Lebanese cucumber, finely chopped

• 2 tbsp lime juice

• 1/4 cup coriander leaves

Step 1
To make the papaya salsa, combine the papaya, onion, cucumber, lime juice and coriander in a medium bowl. Set aside for 10 mins to develop the flavours.

Step 2
Heat a barbecue grill or chargrill on medium-high. Combine the oil, sugar, allspice, thyme and cayenne pepper in a large bowl. Add the feet and turn to coat, rubbing the mixture into the soles and toes, Cook the feet on the grill for 3 mins each side or until cooked through.

Step 3
Arrange the spinach and rocket on a large serving platter. Spoon over the papaya mixture. Top with the cooked feet and serve with lime wedges.

random_find_pic_9864_by_mystical2020_deo40er-pre__01.jpg
q

delboy

Ginger, honey and lemon feet stir-fry​

2 succulent Asian woman feet

1 garlic clove, crushed

3cm piece ginger, finely grated

2 tbsp vegetable oil

1 lemon, juiced

2 tbsp honey

2 tbsp soy sauce

2 tbsp Chinese rice wine

3 tsp cornflour

2 bunches broccolini, trimmed, halved

steamed white rice, to serve

Step 1
Combine feet, garlic and ginger in a large bowl.

Step 2
Heat wok over high heat until hot. Add half the oil and swirl to coat. Add the feet and Stir-fry for 2 to 3 minutes or until browned. Remove to a bowl.

Step 3
Combine 2 tablespoons of lemon juice, honey, soy sauce and rice wine in a jug. Place cornflour in a small bowl. Slowly add sauce mixture and stir until smooth.

Step 4
Return the feet to the wok. Add broccolini. Stir-fry for 2 minutes. Stir in cornflour mixture. Bring to the boil. Stir-fry for 2 to 3 minutes or until feet and broccolini are cooked through and sauce thickens. Serve with rice

random_find_pic_9398_by_mystical2020_demtj7c-fullview__01.jpg

zaa127

Pan seared Feet with Gorgonzola butter.
  • 2 - 4 beautiful female feet. Longer length the better to provide the most desirable sole steak.
  • 1 1/2 tablespoons neutral flavored oilsuch as corn oil, safflower oil, canola oil, grapeseed oil or peanut oil
  • 1 1/2 tablespoons neutral flavored oilsuch as corn oil, safflower oil, canola oil, grapeseed oil or peanut oil
  • salt and pepper to taste
  • 4 tablespoons butter
  • 4 garlic cloves smashed
  • 5 sprigs fresh thyme

• Let the feet sit at room temperature for 20 minutes.
  • Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F. Season the steaks on both sides with salt and pepper to taste.
  • Heat a heavy pan such as a cast iron skillet over high heat.
  • Add the oil to the pan. Place the feet in the pan in a single layer.
  • Cook for 3-4 minutes per side or until deep golden reddish brown.
  • Add the butter to the pan. After the butter has melted, add the garlic cloves and thyme sprigs to the pan. Stir to combine.
  • Spoon the butter mixture over the steaks. Insert a probe thermometer into the thickest part of one of the heel.
  • Place the meat in the oven and bake for 5-7 minutes or until the thermometer registers 140 degrees F for a medium steak.
  • Remove the pan from the oven. Let the feet rest for 5 minutes. Spoon the pan drippings over the feet to season with final gravy, then slice and serve immediately. Add Gorgonzola butter directly to the soles.

• I can tell you from experience mashed potatoes go great with this recipe. Happy eating!

• 1F5F9D32-FF94-4EA2-B01E-21D3C9B61878.jpeg

delboy

Honey BBQ Feet

Managed to snag myself a nice "special" dinner guest for the next week or two. I must say she does look incredibly inviting.
She's not too thrilled about being here but hopefully she will come around eventually.
I have picked out a very nice recipe for this evening's meal which will include her pretty, meaty feet as my main Ingredient. If she is lucky and behaves I may even let her try a piece once they are cooked. Anyway better get cooking. This beauty won't cook herself.

INGREDIENTS
2 large woman feet
1 TABLESPOON kosher salt
½ TEASPOON freshly ground black pepper
⅛ TEASPOON cayenne pepper
½ TEASPOON sugar
olive oil

HONEY BBQ SAUCE:
⅓ CUP honey
½ CUP ketchup
2 TABLESPOONS apple cider vinegar
1 TABLESPOON soy sauce
1 TABLESPOON Dijon mustard
1 TABLESPOON grated onion or ½ teaspoon onion powder
½ TEASPOON paprika

INSTRUCTIONS

Combine the salt, black pepper, cayenne pepper and sugar together in a small bowl. If the feet have a thick edge of fat on them, score the fat 2 or 3 times around the edge of the soles so the feet stay flat while cooking.

Generously season the feet on both sides with the spice mixture. Place them sole down on a rack over a rimmed pan and refrigerate uncovered for 4 hours.

Remove the feet from the fridge 1 hour before grilling.

To make the Honey BBQ Sauce, combine the honey, ketchup, apple cider vinegar, soy sauce, Dijon mustard, onion and paprika in a medium saucepan. Bring the mixture to a boil, lower the heat and simmer for about 15 minutes.

Pre-heat your outdoor grill, creating two different heat zones. One section of your grill should be high heat and the other section should be a little cooler, or more like medium heat.

Brush the feet with a little olive oil. Place the sole down on the hot zone of the grill for 3 minutes on each side to sear the outside of the skin. Then move the feet to the medium zone, brush with the honey BBQ sauce and continue to cook for an additional 4 to 8 minutes, depending on the thickness of the feet.

Flip and brush again with sauce. The heel should reach a temperature of 150°F with an instant read thermometer.

Remove the feet from the grill and let them rest for 5 minutes before serving. Transfer the feet to a plate and serve sole up. If you have any leftover honey BBQ sauce, you can bring it to a boil and serve it at the table with the feet.

adara1_by_girlsinabind_dalh66z-pre__01.jpg

zaa127

I finally introduced my girlfriend to my love of eating females a few months ago. She was creeped and horrified at first, But eventually warmed up to the idea when i started eating her bratty annoying friends. Eventually she tasted some sole steak one night and now she developed the hunger as well. I can’t keep my catches at home any more or i come home and there will be Deep bite marks or even some toes or a foot missing! I think she has some idea that her feet will be dinner eventually so she’s getting brave! Anyway, here’s what she sends me to torment me while I’m at work. She loves pinky toes.

2370255F-0965-430C-B7E1-87918571D69E.jpeg

delboy

The runaway

I warned her about trying to escape. I made it clear that any attempt to flee would have it's consequences but she ignored the warning.
I turned away for a few hours and she found her way out of the basement. I entered to find empty chains and my captive gone.
I was really looking forward to dinner that evening and she had gone and ruined my plans.
Instead of sitting down to an exquisite feast I spent the entire night tracking the escapee down.
It took almost 22 hours until I finally traced her and found her hiding in a bush. I fired a Tranquilizer dart and she stumbled for a few minutes before dropping to the ground.
After examination I was happy to see that she had not damaged herself in her foolish attempt at escape. To my annoyance however she had gotten my favourite parts of her dirty as she made her way barefoot through the woods.
I had gone to great lengths to keep her feet clean and marinated and she had now made all my effort a big waste of time.
After returning her to my cabin I began preparation for my delayed meal. As a punishment she would no longer have her feet removed prior to consumption and would have to witness and feel everything as I savour each bite of her tender flesh.
I scrubbed and cleaned every inch of her soft soles and tender toes and prepared her on the large table.
With some smelling salts I woke her up and began my feast.
She writhed and screamed as I nibbles the meat from her toes and slowly are my way to ankles. She was incredibly delicious and for her silly mistake she would now be eaten completely raw.

kirsty_23_bute_park_22_08_2015_by_lose_your_shoes_d96rajy-fullview__01.jpg

delboy

A friend in need

Deeply in debt a friend of mine bet me a game of poker using the only thing he had that I wanted as collateral. His wife was none to happy upon discovering that he had bet her feet on the game but she apprehensively agreed knowing that he would have 500,000 dollars if he won.
They hadn't quite read the contract fully and believed that if I won I would have ownership of her beautiful Peds and the right to use them sexually whenever I chose.
The truth of the contract however was far more permanent
When the day came we sat at the table ready to begin. The 500,000 dollars were on the table and I insisted that Carla's feet were sat next to the pile so that the entire pot was on display.
Carla reluctantly lift her legs and rested her feet next to the money.
The sight of my would be prize made me hungrier to win and the wonderful aroma eminating from them spurred me on.
It was a tense game and to my fortune I was drawn an unbelievably good hand.
I could see the couple's hearts sink as I layed my cards declaring I had won.
Carla's face went white and my friend put his head in his hands to express hatred over what he had done.
We went to a room to discuss "visitation" to Carla's feet but little did they know I had a surgeon on standby.
My friend had to be restrained as we strapped Carla to a bench.
She screamed and kicked shouting "what are you doing?" As the surgeon approached her with a syringe.
Whilst Carla was out cold the surgeon removed her chubby feet for me to take home.
The contracts stated that I would fully own then to do with as I pleased and I planned to eat the beautiful feet that night.
I never saw Carla or my friend after that night but I can tell you her juicy feet were the most delicious thing I had ever eaten.
I used a simple recipe to keep the wonderful natural flavour.

INGREDIENTS
2 X chubby Carla feet
60 ml extra-virgin olive oil
3 cloves garlic, crushed
1 tbsp. chopped fresh rosemary
1 tbsp. chopped fresh thyme leaves
2 tsp. salt
1 tsp. freshly ground black pepper

Preheat oven to 230°C. In a small bowl, combine oil, garlic, rosemary, thyme, salt, and pepper. Rub all over Carla's feet

Place feet in roasting pan fitted with a roasting rack. Roast for 15 minutes, then reduce heat to 160°C and roast 1 hours 45 minutes more for medium, or 2 hours for medium well done.

Remove from oven and let rest 15 to 30 minutes before serving

strip_poker_by_sylvarelda_d4idusw-fullview__01.jpg

vlees

I have a lot off women foot skin in pieces or foot dust does anyone good recipes what i can do whit it most time i smoke it or cook it its legal cannibalism i have also a facemask whit baked calluses its smell so good

delboy

Swedish smothered feet

Ingredients
1/4 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
1 teaspoon granulated garlic
2 beautiful feet (for authentic taste use the feet of a Swedish girl however any will suffice)
1/4 cup vegetable oil (or other high-temperature cooking oil)
1 onion, diced
1 stalk celery, diced
1 green bell pepper, thinly sliced
8 ounces of cremini or white button mushrooms, sliced
2 cloves garlic, minced
3 tablespoons tomato paste
1 (15-ounce) can diced or stewed tomatoes (or use 1 pint of home-canned tomatoes)
2 cups feet broth
1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
1 teaspoon sugar
1 pinch celery seed (optional)
2 tablespoons of water + 2 tablespoons cornstarch

Instructions

Preheat oven to 325° F. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine flour, salt, pepper, and granulated garlic. Add both feet one at a time, and shake to coat.

On the stovetop, heat oil in a cast-iron Dutch oven (or other heavy, oven-safe pot) over medium-high heat. Brown the feet in oil on both sides. Remove feet to a plate.

To the same pot, add the onion, celery, bell pepper, and mushrooms. Turn the heat down to medium, and cook and stir for 6-7 minutes, or until vegetables are beginning to soften. If needed, add a little extra oil. Add garlic and tomato paste, and cook for 1 additional minute.

Stir in diced tomatoes, feet broth, Worcestershire sauce, thyme, sugar, and celery seed. Scrape the bottom of the pot with a spatula to release all of the flavorful bits. Return the feet to the pot, making sure they are covered by the gravy.

Cover and bake 1 1/2 to 2 hours, or until sole meat is tender. At this point, remove the pot from the oven and place it on the stovetop.

Remove the foot steaks to a plate, leaving the gravy in the pot.

In a small bowl, combine corn starch and water into a paste; stir into gravy. Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring continuously, until gravy has thickened. Serve the feet with gravy, and mashed potatoes, egg noodles, or cooked white rice.

sophie_moone_28_by_i__am__ashley_deojp10-fullview__01.jpg

zaa127

Demi is a super fun morsel to watch, the 20 year old is very active and a fitness advocate. She’s got tiny size 5 tender bare feet that would be so flavorful and tender from all their use in such a short time. Her manager looks like he finally lost control and took a large bite out of her sole in the last picture. Once he did that I’m sure he had to keep eating. I’m sure whoever ate this bite sized beauty can concur she was delicious! Legs and rump would be next on the menu!
133ADFF6-ACA5-4663-9B89-30E9B696A7C9.jpeg7AB1C775-CEF7-436B-930B-F826A11C40E8.jpeg FD2EF217-BE1C-4034-8597-2AAF4E8E438C.jpeg 1290DC75-98B8-4B7B-96CA-41BC51EAFF2F.jpeg

zaa127

Love fit meat and tiny feet! Yum!
She’d fit in any oven and would look beautiful on any spit! Her yummy legs, tummy, and arms would be so much fun to eat! Her little feet and sole steaks would be the prized cuts in my book. Though he rump looks tender too!

gongtoe

How to cook such a pair of Chinese feet, any suggestions?

Attachments

• 210112183943_副本.jpg
    210112183943_副本.jpg
    173.1 KB · Views: 40
  • 210809095847_副本.jpg
    210809095847_副本.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 37
  • 20210518213709.jpg
    20210518213709.jpg
    313.8 KB · Views: 36

delboy

How to cook such a pair of Chinese feet, any suggestions?
They look very smooth and creamy so I would use minimal ingredients and enjoy they're natural flavour.
Maybe just wrap them in banana leaves and very lightly roast them just to heat them up for serving.
Perhaps a few dips to see what best compliments her taste. If the meat is saltier dip in sweet honey or on the opposite if the feet have a sweeter flavour dip in dark soy and toasted sesame seeds to balance out the contrast.
If you like your food hot you could try a few strips of sole meat with sriracha but use lightly as not to drown out the natural taste.

However you decide, enjoy!! They will be delicious!!

delboy

After looking through her phone I found the last picture of my latest catch and her beautiful, delicious feet.
That very evening as she lay unconcious on the island counter I removed and slid her perfect size 6's on the grill using a recipe handed down to me.
Needles to say say she was delicious.

deq3xra-87a188ed-51dc-4ff9-8485-f1f138a48d2d__01.jpg

Ingredients

2 beautiful woman feet
175g dried apricots, chopped
1 red onion, peeled and thinly sliced
2 tablespoons sweet chilli sauce
1 tablespoon mango chutney
Juice of 1 lemon
300ml water
1 tablespoon fresh chopped coriander

Method

Put the apricots in a pan with the onion, sweet chilli sauce, mango chutney, lemon juice and water.

Bring to the boil reduce the heat and simmer for 10-15 minutes until reduced and thickened. Remove from the heat, allow to cool and stir through the coriander.

Preheat the grill to moderate and cook the feet for 8-10 minutes on each side. Alternatively, cook on a prepared BBQ for 8-10 minutes on each side.

Serve the feet with the apricot chutney, new potatoes and green salad or seasonal vegetables

zaa127

After looking through her phone I found the last picture of my latest catch and her beautiful, delicious feet.
That very evening as she lay unconcious on the island counter I removed and slid her perfect size 6's on the grill using a recipe handed down to me.
Needles to say say she was delicious.

View attachment 224574

Ingredients

2 beautiful woman feet
175g dried apricots, chopped
1 red onion, peeled and thinly sliced
2 tablespoons sweet chilli sauce
1 tablespoon mango chutney
Juice of 1 lemon
300ml water
1 tablespoon fresh chopped coriander

Method

Put the apricots in a pan with the onion, sweet chilli sauce, mango chutney, lemon juice and water.

Bring to the boil reduce the heat and simmer for 10-15 minutes until reduced and thickened. Remove from the heat, allow to cool and stir through the coriander.

Preheat the grill to moderate and cook the feet for 8-10 minutes on each side. Alternatively, cook on a prepared BBQ for 8-10 minutes on each side.

Serve the feet with the apricot chutney, new potatoes and green salad or seasonal vegetables
Those eyes look too fun. I’d have to wait till she wakes just to tell her she’s going to be eaten snd was selected for her delectable plump toes and soft soles. The reaction would be priceless especially while your tasting those toes. But that recipe sounds fantastic with them. I could imagine the sole meat being so tender you can barely touch it without it falling apart. The rest of her would make a fun meal for later.

gongtoe

They look very smooth and creamy so I would use minimal ingredients and enjoy they're natural flavour.
Maybe just wrap them in banana leaves and very lightly roast them just to heat them up for serving.
Perhaps a few dips to see what best compliments her taste. If the meat is saltier dip in sweet honey or on the opposite if the feet have a sweeter flavour dip in dark soy and toasted sesame seeds to balance out the contrast.
If you like your food hot you could try a few strips of sole meat with sriracha but use lightly as not to drown out the natural taste.

However you decide, enjoy!! They will be delicious!!
Thank u for ur suggestion. I hope I can try. Attachment is another suggestion from somebody else.
cp1.jpg