Cosplayer Meal

MerrySue

I think i mentioned in real girls thread once.
Do you think there is any hope to find a cosplayer who is also into dolcett?

Of course you already have some witches and school girls. Yet i mean cosplayer that actually dress up like fictional characters. You could then act it out like preparing this character.

There are a lot of character that could lead to very erotic scenes. We have classics like D.VA, Haruhi or Sailor Moon.

But i also see possibilities for some darker plays using Lolita cosplays like:

Roll the robot maid. Could see her beeing forced to follow the 4 directive of a robot girl to "serve her master".

Some pokemon girl. Being prepared by one of the adult characters.

Card captor Sakura. Have seen some very cute adult costumes of her.

I just love woman that dress and act cute i guess. Also i love to see adult versions of adorable looking character. (The way i imagine them if i plan to use them in my stories. )

22222222.jpg

Coming soon :) I played Juri and Mars played Chu Li

Of course you already have some witches and school girls. Yet i mean cosplayer that actually dress up like fictional characters. You could then act it out like preparing this character.

There are a lot of character that could lead to very erotic scenes. We have classics like D.VA, Haruhi or Sailor Moon.

Roll the robot maid. Could see her beeing forced to follow the 4 directive of a robot girl to "serve her master".

I just love woman that dress and act cute i guess. Also i love to see adult versions of adorable looking character. (The way i imagine them if i plan to use them in my stories. )
I do lots of makeup looks. Im thinking about doing Little red riding hood soon. Tonight Im doing some witch stuff. Im open to ideas just private message me. I did some anime stuff too

Muki's Kitchen has done a couple of portfolios that show either a Wonder Woman type capturing and cooking a Catwoman type and visa versa and even a Wonder Woman and Batfirl types capturing and cooking the Catwoman type

I do lots of makeup looks. Im thinking about doing Little red riding hood soon. Tonight Im doing some witch stuff. Im open to ideas just private message me. I did some anime stuff too

Have to think about this. I bet you would look quite cute as red riding hood all tied up and ready for the oven while still wearing your hood but nothing else. I imagine some more innocent cannibal picture that not reveal everything.

You, me, DeliciousMystress, Suzy and anyone else who wants to participate.... should all take a riding hood costume pic and make a thread of it. 'Forum girls as RR Hood'(I am thinking of the people who post pics of themselves..Footpump girl too....let's see...there are a couple more I am sure. I know many are private but I just mean the ones who share pics)

I do one Femcan shoot a week and one for the many other Fetishes I do so if anyone has ideas please message me

I prefer Femdom and I rarely do submissive stuff

BUT I am planning a multi Character clip with me as all the people

Might end up as Lezdom thing though BUT being a couple Femcans talking about piggies would be fun too ;)

Id make sure the character's have totally different personas

Like 2 Femcans in the 60's at a diner drinking milkshakes chewing gum blowing bubbles drooling over manpigs outside lol

or at a laundromat folding laundry drinking coffee smoking cigarette's talking about yummy manpigs

I could make it so its the POV of the pig looking in a window at the Femcans? So there like talking to each other and then looking out the window at you/the pig every once in awhile like a 4th wall type thing

The ideas are endless if anyone has some just message me

I do one Femcan shoot a week and one for the many other Fetishes I do so if anyone has ideas please message me

I prefer Femdom and I rarely do submissive stuff

BUT I am planning a multi Character clip with me as all the people

Might end up as Lezdom thing though BUT being a couple Femcans talking about piggies would be fun too ;)

Id make sure the character's have totally different personas

Like 2 Femcans in the 60's at a diner drinking milkshakes chewing gum blowing bubbles drooling over manpigs outside lol

or at a laundromat folding laundry drinking coffee smoking cigarette's talking about yummy manpigs

I could make it so its the POV of the pig looking in a window at the Femcans? So there like talking to each other and then looking out the window at you/the pig every once in awhile like a 4th wall type thing

The ideas are endless if anyone has some just message me
You could be Red Riding Hood who turns the tables on the 'wolf' and eats him ;)

You, me, DeliciousMystress, Suzy and anyone else who wants to participate.... should all take a riding hood costume pic and make a thread of it. 'Forum girls as RR Hood'(I am thinking of the people who post pics of themselves..Footpump girl too....let's see...there are a couple more I am sure. I know many are private but I just mean the ones who share pics)
I know my reply is a few months late but I am so down to do this!! Little Red (+ fun variations) has been on my cosplay to-do list for ages xx

Back