Cannigram is BACK!

Chef LeFleur

Bonjour my lovely customers! Cannigram has returned!

aOfficeTitle00.jpg

Many of you have expressed a particular interest in learning more about the wonderful Town that we inhabit and the fine cuisine served up at Le Canne Cafe. Now you can take a little trip behind the scenes of the perverted company who creates all the culinary magic. Cannigram: Hayley's Big Day takes a very naughty look at a day in the life of one unfortunate employee. Hayley is climbing the career ladder at Canne Industries. Little does she know she’s about to climb into a bubbling pot of trouble! Bon apetit! Click here to see it all uncensored!

Promo3.jpg
Promo2.jpg
Promo4.jpg
Promo1.jpg

Chef LeFleur

Dear administrator,
Please would i ask if this comic feature also rectal temp taking?
It's against the Town Rules to serve without proper thermometer techniques!
Office056.jpg

kls

Bonjour my lovely customers! Cannigram has returned!

View attachment 214557

Many of you have expressed a particular interest in learning more about the wonderful Town that we inhabit and the fine cuisine served up at Le Canne Cafe. Now you can take a little trip behind the scenes of the perverted company who creates all the culinary magic. Cannigram: Hayley's Big Day takes a very naughty look at a day in the life of one unfortunate employee. Hayley is climbing the career ladder at Canne Industries. Little does she know she’s about to climb into a bubbling pot of trouble! Bon apetit! Click here to see it all uncensored!
View attachment 214559
View attachment 214560
View attachment 214558
View attachment 214561
Who do I see here!
Chief!
Doc!
Guys, this demon missed you enough to pause membership! Well, fixing it right in seconds...
Welcome back!!!
Upd.: fixed, payed (fuck you, currency exchange... well, some of it goes to Agatha, so I don't really complain). Enjoyed. You know, seeing an employee in such a wonderful, tasty and embarrassing situation is a true delight for eyes, mind and imagination! Especially when you have some colleagues who would look good in such a position... heh.

Last edited: