Cann Cafe 7: Rebel Rides the Spit! Part 1

Rolando Admin

The Administrator
Staff member
Problematic little Leda Lotheria has been campaigning for veganism in the infamous TOWN, where the elders feed upon and enjoy the flesh of the youth. Sultry Chef Cuts(played by Diaperperv), has been sent by the Town Humanitarian services to rid the street of rebels and put their flesh to good use. Leda has been captures and is about to endure the humiliating process of going from delinquent to dinner. In part one, Leda is stropped and scrubbed clean as the sadistic chef laughs and revels in her hunger for and power over this young morsel. Stay tuned for Part 2!
cc7_01.jpg
CC7_01_Pulptoon_screenshots.jpg

Last edited:
Problematic little Leda Lotheria has been campaigning for veganism in the infamous TOWN, where the elders feed upon and enjoy the flesh of the youth. Sultry Chef Cuts(played by Diaperperv), has been sent by the Town Humanitarian services to rid the street of rebels and put their flesh to good use. Leda has been captures and is about to endure the humiliating process of going from delinquent to dinner. In part one, Leda is stropped and scrubbed clean as the sadistic chef laughs and revels in her hunger for and power over this young morsel. Stay tuned for Part 2!
View attachment 203454
View attachment 203455
WOW! This is one is even greater than usual Agatha! Leda is a wondrous victim and Diaperperv is deliciously wicked. I hope we get to see even more of these two in the future. Leda seems perfect for Little Red Riding Hood or Gretel and of course everybody looks better with pig ears...

I really appreciate that the videos haven't been consensual the last few posts, this one and Steph on Delishmedia. This is a real treat, I thought we wouldn't see a new video for some time due to Covid-19.

Thanks Agatha, this made my week....

Part 2 is up!

Leda is in deep trouble. She has also been ordered by the Cafe patrons. It is too late for her as the devious Chef prepares her for dinner. The girl is now scrubbed clean before she is basted and then stuffed like a turkey, a meat thermometer also placed in her rump. Then Leda rides the spit alive, frightened and distressed. Chef checks her temperature and when Leda is done, the girl is served and ready for carving.

CC7_02_Pulptoon_screenshots.jpg

Back