Blackstar Artwork

blackstarX

So decided to launch a new thread with some of my most recent stuff. To start here are samples from the 3 most recent comics I've created. 'Baking Betty' and 'Jane's Amazon Adventure' are completely new versions of comics I did some years back while 'The Initiation' is brand new. You can find the full versions at DA or my website.

Attachments

• TI Sample.jpg
    TI Sample.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 1,057
  • BB Sample.jpg
    BB Sample.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 1,194
  • Jane Sample.jpg
    Jane Sample.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 955

blackstarX

Random bits

This last bunch(for now) is some work that's either in progress or was done while exploring design ideas. The first one is Willow and Buffy as Trek characters and I think you should be able to figure out the last three...

Attachments

• Trekking.jpg
    Trekking.jpg
    661.1 KB · Views: 555
  • Slutty Seven.jpg
    Slutty Seven.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 564
  • Melissa-Beach.png
    Melissa-Beach.png
    6.2 MB · Views: 606
  • Mindy-Graveyard.png
    Mindy-Graveyard.png
    6.2 MB · Views: 591

Gurgurant

Administrator
It would help if you put a link to your page(s). There are several individuals on DA that are using some variant of the name "blackstar" and none of the ones I have found appear to be you.

blackstarX

New Updates

So a couple of new updates. Work of Art is a brand new comic inspired by 'Meredith's Last Interview and the whole thing is up at Deviantart and my website. The undead centefold is a panel from October's 'Slayboy', currently only at the site.

Attachments

• WOA-01.jpg
    WOA-01.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 714
  • Page06.jpg
    Page06.jpg
    1,014.5 KB · Views: 492

clubjp

Please. Please do more like the baking betty!
That is great!! I will say please again.
Any chance of doing a full story with a girl
In the oven?
I love it.

JP.

blackstarX

So here I am again. I've largely been focused on DeviantArt the past few years, right up until they suddenly decided that my work violated their terms and got kicked out. So I have a lot of artwork with no home to speak. I thought I would start off with some cover art and people can let me know which if any they want to see more of:

Attachments

• FF01.jpg
    FF01.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 453
  • Page01.png
    Page01.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 511
  • Asylum.jpg
    Asylum.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 456
  • AH01.jpg
    AH01.jpg
    763.4 KB · Views: 462
  • CE.jpg
    CE.jpg
    762.6 KB · Views: 434
  • Grey.jpg
    Grey.jpg
    576.3 KB · Views: 420

zapatobolador

So here I am again. I've largely been focused on DeviantArt the past few years, right up until they suddenly decided that my work violated their terms and got kicked out. So I have a lot of artwork with no home to speak. I thought I would start off with some cover art and people can let me know which if any they want to see more of:
deviantart doing it again...gosh so many talented work being banned

blackstarX

So I think I'll start with Celebrity Cook Off. Twin actresses booked as guests on a cooking show, they just haven't realized their role on the show:

Attachments

• CC03.jpg
    CC03.jpg
    203 KB · Views: 323
  • CC04.jpg
    CC04.jpg
    207.9 KB · Views: 316
  • CC05.jpg
    CC05.jpg
    636 KB · Views: 291
  • CC06.jpg
    CC06.jpg
    650.7 KB · Views: 294
  • CC07.jpg
    CC07.jpg
    641.1 KB · Views: 297
  • CC08.jpg
    CC08.jpg
    568.4 KB · Views: 293
  • CC09.jpg
    CC09.jpg
    634.7 KB · Views: 303
  • CC10.jpg
    CC10.jpg
    596.8 KB · Views: 362

Girleater

Hey BlackstarX....

you did a comic in an underground station where on the frontpage the station and lighten red eyes to be seen.
I hope you know whtat i mean. I would like to see it :) not for free. Maybe you have an paypal account and i can buy it.

blackstarX

Hey BlackstarX....

you did a comic in an underground station where on the frontpage the station and lighten red eyes to be seen.
I hope you know whtat i mean. I would like to see it :) not for free. Maybe you have an paypal account and i can buy it.
I think you mean the image below, and unfortunately while I did have an idea for a comic to go with it it the plot just never gelled, sorry.

Attachments

• Bad Neighbourhood.jpg
    Bad Neighbourhood.jpg
    654.6 KB · Views: 417