frame20.jpg

frame21.jpg

frame22.jpg

frame23.jpg

Attachments

• forumthumb.jpg
    forumthumb.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 6,399
This is very flattering ☺️ Thad did an amazing 3D rendition of me and a very flattering one lol. Him
And I are coming up with some fun concepts so please vote. I’ll be the bad guy cooking up damsels in this! Yum

Unexpected, impressively done and completely limitless with possibilities!
Really, it would be nice to see how things would turn out :)

Very nice! I agree that Hermione should be the first. Perhaps you could absorb some of her magic to make you more powerful?

Since you are looking for recipes, how about a proper BBQ Granger? Shove a large carrot up her tight little arse (mostly because you can), rub her down in a mix of sugar and spices, set her into a smoker and let her go all day while basting her in a sauce about every hour or so until her meat is basically falling off.

Since you are looking for recipes, how about a proper BBQ Granger? Shove a large carrot up her tight little arse (mostly because you can), rub her down in a mix of sugar and spices, set her into a smoker and let her go all day while basting her in a sauce about every hour or so until her meat is basically falling off.
Ow damn. That sounds so mouthwatering!

I was thinking Honey Roasted Hermione, but that works too
I think a honey would go better with Black Window. Particularly a hot honey. Spicy and sweet would pair well with that athletic red head. Probably would also work well with female Hawkeye.

For Peter, he tends to wrap others up in his webs, why not wrap him up? I’m thinking tie him up and use a sticky teriyaki go glaze, serve him up with cold Vietnamese rice noodles and a combination of fresh and pickled veggies and lettuce for a spider lettuce wrap.

And then we come to Wanda, which is already spicy. I suggest leaning into that and adding some sweetness in a cinnamon candy sort of way. Sous vide her in a mix of spices and sweeteners before piping her full of caramel and dipping her into molten cinnamon candy to create a hard shell around her that you crack open before digging in, like the top of a crème brûlée.

I think that the MOST delicious part of Scarlet Witch are the tasty feet! Please Agatha delicious Cook and eat Scarlett Witch and her feet! ???️

Barbecued Hermione? Sounds good, sounds good!
Tiny note: keeping in mind several cases, HP is a way more... usable franchise comparing it to Marvel, since J.K.R. had publicly allowed making of "fanfiction". So - cooking up Granger shouldn't make any problems if would be free for access. Perhaps, even if there would be some additional materials :)

Back