• Hermione Granger

Votes: 41 38.7%
  • Peter Parker

Votes: 9 8.5%
  • Scarlet Witch

Votes: 22 20.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hey, Hermione is delicious...but I might share with y'all...Yes..come on in. Don't be shy. Right into that cage, dear. Boys and girls :kill:
Sure. You seem trustworthy. Plus, it gets me a dinner invitation to sample a tender juicy Hermione, right? Seems perfectly safe. *Takes a seat in the cage and waits for dinner to be ready*

...BTW, where is I.M. here? Multiverse gives all the possibilities, you know? :)

OK, I'm upset. You didn't use the classic Harry Potter spell Boobus-Tastiest-Extreamus to give that special tasty touch.

1656367757855.png

Since I’m the only one to suggest a recipe, I’m guessing we are going with a proper BBQ. Sounds delicious. Smokey, sweet BBQ sandWITCHes. All that slowly cooked fats coating every fiber of meat. She should be absolutely succulent.

And then there is the scripting that had to happen, presumably before the renders so you know what to render (besides the fat), the editing of the renders, even if it is just adding a text box at the bottom, and probably a few other considerations that take time.

I can only imagine how she'll taste but how will you capture her

Reactions: kls
Back