What do Pulptoon Supporters wanna see More of?

I don't want to argue because I think we're on the same side here, but I wasn't saying that I don't think that she would be willing to use a story from the forum, but that I don't think that she would do it without the author's permission.

within reason i can bring stories to life with writers approval..

but it is film. Very limited. Much more limited than most stories

Another thing is time

That is the thing I have the least of. So I ask people to write simple paragraphs of synopsis. I can't read full stories.

we could do a kind of championship, the most succinct and short story would become a movie. Just an idea, because I don't want to create controversy or discomfort for anyone.

i'd like to see more work from the artist who presented us with the all in the cannibal family story about the obese father his three daughters and that red headed ingredient who gets cooked and eaten maybe our mystery artist could use a suggestion like a hillbilly cannibal family who seduces and consumes diana prince or maybe lois lanes last interview with a cannibalistic witch i only hope our mystery artist doesn't change his format

we could do a kind of championship, the most succinct and short story would become a movie. Just an idea, because I don't want to create controversy or discomfort for anyone.
lol...

I am so sorry. I got this thread confused with the delish media suggestions. We are not even making clips for Pulptoon much anymore...just comics.
So yes, we can create more elaborate scenarios.

Apologies on the mix up.

Hello, first of all I would like to see the finished works on your site. What's the point of putting out comics that aren't even finished and will never be finished? what is the point of taking a subscription if a lot of comics are not finished and if they will be finished then very soon. this kills the desire to take a subscription, and I think many people think so

lol...

I am so sorry. I got this thread confused with the delish media suggestions. We are not even making clips for Pulptoon much anymore...just comics.
So yes, we can create more elaborate scenarios.

Apologies on the mix up.

Oh, this is a little bit of a surprise for me.
So we will no more expect videos here in PulpToon?

Hello, first of all I would like to see the finished works on your site. What's the point of putting out comics that aren't even finished and will never be finished? what is the point of taking a subscription if a lot of comics are not finished and if they will be finished then very soon. this kills the desire to take a subscription, and I think many people think so

Well, I have an update to the Dark Witch Returns by Oleg which I would have put out several days ago but I caught covid. So bye if you have to go. Gee, we will miss you(not).

Maybe I am monothematic and boring, but I always say that my favorite is ogre, orc, goblins, trolls. I never get enough of these hungry creatures, and I always want more and more :D When I see a story that starts well, beautiful girl / girls lost, scared, and finally being eaten by... a handsome man or a sexy witch, I'm a bit disappointed ;P

Maybe I am monothematic and boring, but I always say that my favorite is ogre, orc, goblins, trolls. I never get enough of these hungry creatures, and I always want more and more :D When I see a story that starts well, beautiful girl / girls lost, scared, and finally being eaten by... a handsome man or a sexy witch, I'm a bit disappointed ;P

You may have a point, there. Ogres or trolls, etc make for a better suspension of disbelief

Back