The Town Update! APRIL 2019

No it is still going, just takes time :)

in meantime I have some movies I am posting now with everyone's fave. Cute teens.

Reactions: kls
Sorry, but just gotta mention: I think everyone has super varied ideas on content that appeals to them. I'm not a particular incest fan myself, but I can see the allure of the taboo and get why it appeals in conjunction with a cann fetish. Its a huge difficulty with cann content in general, that it is an extremely varied community and interest range. I find 90% of what I see content-wise as cliched and boring, but I try to keep my mouth shut because I appreciate what others like or find tantalizing.

As an example (not to be rude); The tribal cann fantasy has always struck me as incredibly boring, cliched, and honestly racist, moreso than even the incest stuff offends. I have never once been turned on by anything tribal or post-apocalyptic, because the very nature (in my mind) of what's interesting about my cannibal fetish is that it DOESN'T rely on necessity for food or miscommunication between cultures. I find any cann content that follows that, or is race related to be borderline offensive for my own personal reasons, but I have to remind myself that there is an interest in that content, and that people can't control what they love. Not everyone has to love my interest in modern day situations, medieval situations, and stories like Celebrity Dining. And as long as it all remains fantasy, no one focus bothers me.

I don't envy anyone trying to make content for this fetish, because I think even within the fetish people are extremely picky, bordering on judgmental, which I find hilarious for a fetish that is already about eating people. So I would only caution that we judge based only on people's attitudes, not on the content and interests they possess. (so long as it all remains fantasy).
What kitvander said. 100%

Back