The Cann Cafe - watch FREE

The Administrator

The Administrator
Staff member
cannCafeScreenShots.jpg

booshay69

After The Side Dish came out i thought it may be a little bit untill yall outdue yourselves, but damn was I wrong

Loved how Alex was prepped in a number of positions and that there were adequate tasting. The chef got to dig in a little bit which was awesome too. Silly chef obviously didn't cook her long enough since alex molly whopped him haha. I get that he wanted her still alive, BUT jeeez guy lol.

Alex by far has the best body I've ever seen featured on pulptoon/delish media.

spamurai

Food handling safety during preparation is really important. So many kitchen accidents are preventable!

Always keep your entree properly restrained during handling and make sure it has reached a proper 350 degrees internal temperature before serving.

And keep sharp implements out of reach at all times!

rafael44

Went and watched it last night...I liked it! specially the twist at the end...I will not give the ending away. I also noticed that the models don't have tats which is a welcomed change too.

Thanks

Woah, those two are maybe the hottest couple I have ever seen in one of your videos. No, really, I'm not even bi, but I think they are both prime examples of their respective gender. And I like their acting, too!

spamurai

I like this format.

It's more natural as a setting, which I think lends some authenticity to an otherwise ridiculous premise (I mean that in a good way).

Alex Coal was great. So was Mike Panic.

I liked the idea of adding the cuts between Alex in the oven and Mike interacting with her from the outside. Maybe the cuts in editing were a little too quick and sharp, but the idea helped bridge context better overall with Alex in an Oven, that oven in Mikes kitchen. (if that makes sense).

eatme12

Love the preview honey, and what a yummy looking morsel, would love to dine on her, them thighs look very edible indeed and them breasts need suckling;)