NEW Delish Media Updates Thread

Pretty, curvy Latina next door Luna Leve has wandered into the wrong house on Halloween looking for a kitty. Busty and charismatic natural-born-actress Snow Gold happens to be a hungry and devious witch who starts to realize the potential this juicy girl has for Snow's feast. Snow is very happy to meet her prey, taking her hand and getting a good feel of the innocent girl's hand, fingers and arms. Snow invites her in and feeds her special candy that makes her sleepy. Luna is a little loopy while the witch happily strips and hungrily gropes the rest if her meal. Then, Snow gets Luna on the counter to prepare her. Luna comes to tied up in pot and is NOT happy about it. She gives the witch quite a bit of lip and struggle, but the witch just enjoys this banter. after all, witches like to play with their food. After Luna is cooked, the witch serves her on a platter. Yum yum!

ssGretelStew_LunaLeveSnowGold.jpg

Pretty, curvy Latina next door Luna Leve has wandered into the wrong house on Halloween looking for a kitty. Busty and charismatic natural-born-actress Snow Gold happens to be a hungry and devious witch who starts to realize the potential this juicy girl has for Snow's feast. Snow is very happy to meet her prey, taking her hand and getting a good feel of the innocent girl's hand, fingers and arms. Snow invites her in and feeds her special candy that makes her sleepy. Luna is a little loopy while the witch happily strips and hungrily gropes the rest if her meal. Then, Snow gets Luna on the counter to prepare her. Luna comes to tied up in pot and is NOT happy about it. She gives the witch quite a bit of lip and struggle, but the witch just enjoys this banter. after all, witches like to play with their food. After Luna is cooked, the witch serves her on a platter. Yum yum!

View attachment 214322
Halloween already, Crikey how time flies when in lockdown and it's near the end of the year already.

Definitely getting the Gretel Stew one but I hope you one day do one with Snow Gold as the main course. Maybe something where she’s a teacher and her students invite her to their graduation dinner or anything that shows off her belly

MisspoisonTittyGrill_SS.jpg

Miss Poison has Codi Vore, Snow Gold and Paradise Heart in her kitchen and is going to show us how to grill some big, juicy tits! The girls are nervous and excited and horny to get their boobs sizzling! Miss Poison presents the three busty women to us. Each girl is positioned over the grill and the grilling begins. The girls are hot and heated and their senses and pain threshold overloaded as they bake. Then, Miss poison presents the grilled tits for dinner on a plate. Paradise needs two plates for her beautiful XL tits!!

View attachment 215420

Miss Poison has Codi Vore, Snow Gold and Paradise Heart in her kitchen and is going to show us how to grill some big, juicy tits! The girls are nervous and excited and horny to get their boobs sizzling! Miss Poison presents the three busty women to us. Each girl is positioned over the grill and the grilling begins. The girls are hot and heated and their senses and pain threshold overloaded as they bake. Then, Miss poison presents the grilled tits for dinner on a plate. Paradise needs two plates for her beautiful XL tits!!
FINALLY!!!!!!!
No, seriously, I had been waiting a while. Since a teaser was released!

Elodie Lee and Irene Silver are playing a magical board game for the first time ever. Elodie is apprehensive about this game, having heard the urban legends about it sending people into strange, kinky trances. Irene, however, doesn't buy it. The two girls start to play and do indeed find themselves in a whirlwind of strange universes and role plays that they never knew they had in them. From fairy tale peril and wolfish hunger to voracious reptilian gulping and swallowing, the friends loose control as they get sucked into the magic. Finally, as their true desires for each other are uncovered by Kinkopoly, Elodie ends up prey to her destiny as Irene finds her deepest, unknown and most animalistic desires are coming to life.

Kinkopoly_IreneSilverElodieLee_SS.jpg

I must say as a fan of not only these clips, but same size F/F vore this was by far one of my MOST favorite clips to date. I would love to see more of not just the prep but the full size enjoyment like the snake and mouse bit. Jolene and Jaycee are like my favorite duo cause My Deepest Desire was the very first clip I got that made me interested in this in the first place, but I really enjoyed this duo too. You got a lot of quality duos, and I look very forward to the next clip.

Just bought the Kinkopol video and it was brilliant. I can see 2 possible films to be made from, a wolf and Red Riding Hood film and a Snake and Mouse film.
I would love to see a stand-alone snake and mouse, or just seductive snake and human prey film. That part was so good!

Last edited:
I must say as a fan of not only these clips, but same size F/F vore this was by far one of my MOST favorite clips to date. I would love to see more of not just the prep but the full size enjoyment like the snake and mouse bit. Jolene and Jaycee are like my favorite duo cause My Deepest Desire was the very first clip I got that made me interested in this in the first place, but I really enjoyed this duo too. You got a lot of quality duos, and I look very forward to the next clip.
I'm trying to set up with Jaycee Star again :)

And Jolene is one of my muses for sure

FFBF04CC-7A74-42E4-AD90-2C6EE23DDCC5.jpeg

Hannah Grace and Luna Wulf make love on the couch and are both hungry for each other. They taste and enjoy each other until it is proposed that they should play rock, scissors, rotisserie, a game where the winner gets to spit roast the looser. One of these ladies will enjoy a tasty, tasty meal!

piggymarket_DelishMedia_screenShots (2).jpg

Violet Rae has just been bought by Fawna Fuller and is excited but nervous to be her little piggy. Fawna is firm but nurturing towards her purchase. She is gentle with the live product she just bought. Violet is a sweet and timid little piggy girl and squeals happily. Fawna tenderizes and relaxes her dinner before preparing her for the oven. Violet makes lovely, petite presentation.

Back