NEW Delish Media Updates Thread

I would like to find a site with only see humiliating undress and washing girl completely in humiliating way. Does anyone know any?
Would tell me?

Nikki Delano is a famous chef who has hired Tia Cyrus as an assistant. Tia is eager to please her new boss, but is a little curious when Nikki tells the girl to never, EVER enter a certain room in the house...Tia tries to be good, but her curiosity gets the best of her. Tia finds out a dark secret about her boss...but it is too late for her to run!

DelishMedia_secretRoom_ScreenShotPage.jpg

Nikki Delano is a famous chef who has hired Tia Cyrus as an assistant. Tia is eager to please her new boss, but is a little curious when Nikki tells the girl to never, EVER enter a certain room in the house...Tia tries to be good, but her curiosity gets the best of her. Tia finds out a dark secret about her boss...but it is too late for her to run!

View attachment 195123
Video cuts out after about 6min

I don’t see a good wash of girls to make them well clean.girls should have a good wash completely, from head to toes, with lots bubbles, very exhaustively to make them well clean

The entitlement is strong with this one. At least he pays for content but my god. If you are obsessed with one specific thing that no one else cares about like washing..maybe buy a custom video. sheesh.

Reactions: kls
I have the perfect video for you. Unfortunately, it was made in the 80s and was only ever available on VHS and even then was pretty rare. It was called, "Good Enough To Eat" and was about two cannibals that are preparing a woman to cook and eat. Most of the movie, and I mean like 80% of it, is them washing and scrubbing the girl and talking about eating women. After like a half hour of that they start to carry her off to the kitchen and then one of them notices "a spot" and so they take her back and wash her some more for like another 15 or 20 minutes. I don't think that they ever end up eating the girl. Instead, one of the cannibals kills and eats the other one. I only ever saw it because of a video store in the Los Feliz area of Los Angeles that had a lot of obscure titles available for rental. There's a write up on the video here:

And some history on the video store that had it. Unfortunately, the store is long closed.

I have the perfect video for you. Unfortunately, it was made in the 80s and was only ever available on VHS and even then was pretty rare. It was called, "Good Enough To Eat" and was about two cannibals that are preparing a woman to cook and eat. Most of the movie, and I mean like 80% of it, is them washing and scrubbing the girl and talking about eating women. After like a half hour of that they start to carry her off to the kitchen and then one of them notices "a spot" and so they take her back and wash her some more for like another 15 or 20 minutes. I don't think that they ever end up eating the girl. Instead, one of the cannibals kills and eats the other one. I only ever saw it because of a video store in the Los Feliz area of Los Angeles that had a lot of obscure titles available for rental. There's a write up on the video here:

And some history on the video store that had it. Unfortunately, the store is long closed.

Nice of you to help him out.

Paradise Heart falls asleep one day reading fairy tails about brutal, hungry ogres and trolls. When she awakens, she finds herself in a dark cave with a big, mean ogre! The ogre is none other than Funnybone the Ogre and he is hungry! He also has bratty Alexis Blaze in his cage watching helplessly as he grabs his new victim. SUPER busty Paradise can only cry and sob in fear and confusion as the troll fondles her all over, excited to have this super juicy meal for his supper. He decides to tenderize his prey first by thrusting his ogre cock into Paradise's virgin pussy. The innocent bbw cannot help being turned on and dripping wet as she is slowly turned into a complaint meat girl and accepts her fate. Funnybone cums so hard that he impales the sexy Islander girl with his cock. This inspires him to spit roast her for supper. Funnybone enjoys his meal but bratty Alexis wont stop complaining from her cage. Funnybone decides that is is high time to have the bratty Alexis for dessert. He has had her ling enough in the cage, feeding her and saving her for a special feast. There is not better time to have her. After all, Island girl for dinner is great with seasoned white girl for dessert.

DelishMedia_MonsterMenu_ScreenShotPage.jpg

Paradise Heart falls asleep one day reading fairy tails about brutal, hungry ogres and trolls. When she awakens, she finds herself in a dark cave with a big, mean ogre! The ogre is none other than Funnybone the Ogre and he is hungry! He also has bratty Alexis Blaze in his cage watching helplessly as he grabs his new victim. SUPER busty Paradise can only cry and sob in fear and confusion as the troll fondles her all over, excited to have this super juicy meal for his supper. He decides to tenderize his prey first by thrusting his ogre cock into Paradise's virgin pussy. The innocent bbw cannot help being turned on and dripping wet as she is slowly turned into a complaint meat girl and accepts her fate. Funnybone cums so hard that he impales the sexy Islander girl with his cock. This inspires him to spit roast her for supper. Funnybone enjoys his meal but bratty Alexis wont stop complaining from her cage. Funnybone decides that is is high time to have the bratty Alexis for dessert. He has had her ling enough in the cage, feeding her and saving her for a special feast. There is not better time to have her. After all, Island girl for dinner is great with seasoned white girl for dessert.

View attachment 195456

VERY meaty ! A must see

Back