NEW Delish Media Updates Thread

Chef Bella Adore is about to cook a couple young, tender morels on camera for you, her dad. Ziva Fey and Alex Harper are the choices for this recipe and they are so wet and excited to get cooked. Bella prepares them just for daddy because she wants to cook him a special surprise before he eats her, his little girl. She knows how much he loves girl meat and she has found the right candidates to please him. A tender redhead and lean, juicy brunette. These willing pieces of meat are stuffed well and baked in a hot oven, then served just for you.

View attachment 202771
View attachment 202772

A delightful movie. Delish treats. I'd like to see the Chef roasted, she looks like she has perky A cups. And I do love A cups. GRIN Good job Agatha!

We tune in with Stephie Staar as she hosts a W.E. channel cooking show starring an enthusiastic member of her audience, Riley Reyes. Riley is super excited to be the entree! She happily let’s jovial Stephie strip and inspect her in front of a live cannibal audience. Riley is put in the pan and basted will. Her rump is especially appetizing and Stephie is very pleased with this meal. Stephie stuffs Riley with a good carrot and makes sure to stuff a meat thermometer into Riley’s rump to ensure proper cooking. Riley cooks away in the oven. Stephie instructs us all at home how to cook a tasty, rumpy treat like lovely Riley.

SalivatingWithStephieSS.jpg
SalivatingWithStephieTitle02.jpg

SalivatingWithStephieTitle03.jpg

We tune in with Stephie Staar as she hosts a W.E. channel cooking show starring an enthusiastic member of her audience, Riley Reyes. Riley is super excited to be the entree! She happily let’s jovial Stephie strip and inspect her in front of a live cannibal audience. Riley is put in the pan and basted will. Her rump is especially appetizing and Stephie is very pleased with this meal. Stephie stuffs Riley with a good carrot and makes sure to stuff a meat thermometer into Riley’s rump to ensure proper cooking. Riley cooks away in the oven. Stephie instructs us all at home how to cook a tasty, rumpy treat like lovely Riley.

I have purchased this move but it won't download fully, only the first 15MB. Has anyone else had this issue?

Never mind, I have it now. I logged out and in again and it worked!

Last edited:
Cupcake works with a real bitch. This catty and stuck up cunt is about to be in for a surprise when she goes over the Cupcakes house to find out that her annoyed co-worker is actually a cannibal and plans on roasting her alive on her hidden spit! After stuffing her tight cunt filet with veggies, of course.

Roasting the bitch at Work_DelishMedia_screenShots.jpg
titleRoastingBitchAtWork2.jpg

"Wonkanomics"

Tomiko Wonka is the daughter of the famous Willee Wonka and has been in charge of her father's company for years now. The whole world has noticed that the quality of Wonka candy has gone down quite a bit. But Ms. Wonka does not seem to care since her profits are up. Today, the Women as Food Network does an interview in an Exclusive documentary on the problems of Wonka Industries. What does our channel have to do with candy companies? Well...it seems the Oompa Loompas have been falling into vats of radioactive material in the factory and coming our as 7 foot tall monsters with an appetite for women flesh! I, Agatha, go deep into the depths of this place and interview Funny Bone, an Oomp Loompa who has been changed. He tells us the woes of being mutated and working in such terrible conditions under this tyrant. I also interview Tomiko Wonka, who denies these rumors of poor conditions and quality. But soon things take a turn for the hungry! Funny Bone actually kidnaps his employer and decides to eat her! After all, part of the mutation is craving woman flesh. Watch what happens in the documentary as we journey into the woman eating world of mutated Oompa Loompa and a stuck up, authoritarian boss!

Wonkanomics_screenshot_PAGE.jpg

Oompa loompa doompity doo
I've got another puzzle for you
Oompa loompa doompity dee
If you are wise you'll listen to me
What do you get when you piss off your staff?
They strip you and cook you and eat you and laugh.
If you'd just try being nice to the guy
maybe he would not eat your thigh
(OK, maybe still he would)
Oompa loompa doompity da
Hopefully all your meat will go far
You will spread great happiness too
as the mutant oompa loompity chew...

The whole family, husband Funnybone, wife Tomiko and sisters Stephie Staar and Ashley Lane, are at Club EXXX for a special club meeting! Today, mom and dad will dispatch their little girls. Ashley is nervous but Stephie is SUPER excited! It's time for dad to initiate Ashley in front of all the members. Ashley is nervous but listens to daddy like a good girl. After dad has his way with tight little Ashley, the girl is stripped for all the diners to see. After all, she will be cooked tonight for the club members. Mom watches, so turned on to see her girl fucked by daddy. What a great club to be part of! Of course, saucy little Stephie, who has already been initiated by dad's cock, wants to have a go one more time. Dad obliges and soon both little daughters are ready to be prepared by mom and dad. The girls are basted well, stuffed, and soon ready for the oven, where they will roast to be served for all the club members.

Reina has a VERY bratty sister named Judas. Reina decides it is time to stick an apple in her bratty mouth and shut her up for good! Reina also has developed a taste for girl meat...and she has been eyeing her tender sister. Little does poor little bad girl Judas know that she is about to get STUFFED by something bigger than ever! And roasted in the oven, as well as served up for dinner!

00180.00_05_19_17.Standbild013.jpg00180.00_06_22_13.Standbild015.jpgReina Ryder's Bratty Sister_DelishMedia_screenShots.jpg

Little Leda wants so badly to get away from her overbearing parents while they all vacation as a family at an island resort. Leda pouts in the hotel until a helpful manager comes over to her to see what's wrong. Leda wants to go home and rudely says so. The manager, Miss Leilani, decides that she has a brilliant plan for the ungrateful brat. She tells the girl that she should enter the bikini contest. after all, this will really piss off her parents...so naive Leda follows the lady into the kitchen where the plotting manager tricks her into quite the tasty predicament..

BrattyLedasLuau_ScrenShots.jpg

Twist’d is back as head chef and has captured a lone jogger. This perky little blonde is none other than Alexis Blake. She is frightened and confused, but the mysterious chef is silent and offers her no consolation as he inspects, strips and prepares her for his meal, stuffing her with a cucumber and popping her in the oven before he serves her.

also, can you guys vote on the videos? Would help to get likes on them on the video page. Thanks!

Captive AlexisSS01.jpgCaptive AlexisSS02.jpgCaptive AlexisSS03.jpgCaptive AlexisSS04.jpgCaptive AlexisSS05.jpg

Twist’d is back as head chef and has captured a lone jogger. This perky little blonde is none other than Alexis Blake. She is frightened and confused, but the mysterious chef is silent and offers her no consolation as he inspects, strips and prepares her for his meal, stuffing her with a cucumber and popping her in the oven before he serves her.

also, can you guys vote on the videos? Would help to get likes on them on the video page. Thanks!

View attachment 205781View attachment 205782View attachment 205783View attachment 205784View attachment 205785
I think this is one of the best you've done yet at Delish.

Back