NEW Delish Media Updates Thread

Other studios that worked with Kitty have been posting her videos over the months since she passed. I think that the modeling and acting work that she did was important to her and she was proud of it. I didn't know her, only some of her videos and what she posted on her twitter account, but that's the way it seemed to me.

I got to shoot with two amazing and kinky actresses the other day. Cupcake Sinclair is actually into the cann fetish...she even had a top perform a live ritual once where he fed her a piece of her own cooked flesh. And her acting and athleticism is amazing!

Ms. August was really kinky(she is a little in her own time and into some extreme stuff), and is a really good actress with a nice juicy ass!

What a fun shoot!!

Ms. August is quite jealous that her freind, Cupcake Sinclair, has made the spot August wanted on the cheer squad. Ms. August plays nice, but then tricks her best freind. Ms. August seduces Cupcake, luring her into a false sense of security before striking...Ms. August has to get rid of her rival. So Ms. August plans on having Baked Cupcake for dinner. Cupcake wakes up in a PANIC and frantically struggles and begs, crying hr eyes out as her calm 'friend' talks about how tasty Cupcake will be...and how nice it will be to take Cupcake's spot on the team.

DelishMedia_CheerTrouble1_ScreenShotPage.jpg

In part two of our outrageous tale, CheerTrouble1: Ms August's Bake Cupcake, Cupcake Sinclair gets her revenge on unsuspecting Ms. August. Apparently Cupcake managed to escape after being served. But not after Ms. August took a good chunk out of Cupcake's thigh. Ms. August tries to say it was all a mistake but it's too late for her. Cupcake will get her revenge and she will enjoy every bite!

DelishMedia_CheerTrouble2_ScreenShotPage.jpg

Last edited:
In part two of our outrageous tale, CheerTrouble1: Ms August's Bake Cupcake, Cupcake Sinclair gets her revenge on unsuspecting Ms. August. Apparently Cupcake managed to escape after being served. But not after Ms. August took a good chunk out of Cupcake's thigh. Ms. August tries to say it was all a mistake but it's too late for her. Cupcake will get her revenge and she will enjoy every bite!

View attachment 200161
I said it out loud in Twitter and definitely have to write it down here, too:
I freaking LOVE this series. For three major reasons:
1) Subbie is a perfect, unique actress for entire cannibalistic fetish, and seeing her both times as a meatgirl and chief is a pure (ok, not pure - sinful, but without any doubts) pleasure.
2) Agatha's mastermind that gave us all a chance to see an actual usage of Subbie's unique expert as a real-life meatgirl as a part of delishmedia.com universe is driving me insanely amazed!
3) it's almost been a year now since I started, for personal reasons, communicate with Subbie and Agatha the same time (I mean - same time, because for Agatha it's been more than six years) and learned Subbie's interest in our all's common fetish, so seeing her in Agatha's creations is something bit personally pleasant. I might be wrong about role in their connection, but if there is a slight part - all actions during 2019 had been done correctly :) and, hopefully, 2020th will be more efficient :)

Thanks KLS :)

In this next tale we present a brand new adorable model, Princess DD, who plays a young and naive super heroine who is standing up the the sultry and ravenous alien Rapture. Rapture is so much stronger that little DD! She easily lifts and carries to heroine, proving her superior strength and higher place on the food chain of the universe. This fact also proves that Rapture has every right to eat this little heroine. After Rapture teases the girl, lifting and carrying her all over her lair, the sexy alien then strips and de-masks her prey, freezing poor DD with hypnotism and then carrying her to the kitchen to oil, stuff and cook her for dinner!

DDdangerRapture_screenshots.jpg

Alexis Blake has been a bad student at a very strict boarding school with unconventional practices. She has been called to the kitchen by Mistress Agatha to discover what her punishment is. From Agatha's POV, we watch as it slowly dawns on Alexis what her fate is going to be. First, Agatha forces the student to strip and forces her to orgasm...to loosen her up for her 'punishment'. Once cum drunk Alexis is nice and docile from her orgasm, Agatha ties her up. Now Alexis starts to learn that Agatha plans on spit roasting her for the student body to feed upon since Alexis is quite useless as a student. Agatha teases and taunts Alexis, pointing out how much tastier she is than smart. Agatha is doing the world a favor by ridding it of stupidity and feeding people at the same time. Alexis cums again when she is STUFFED with veggies and basted and seasoned. A large thermometer is placed in her rump as she is roasted over the flames with a large cucumber in her pussy until she is ready to feed her piers with her own flesh.

SororitySpitRoast.00_13_56_01.Still012.jpgSororitySpitRoast.00_16_46_03.Still016.jpgSororitySpitRoast_screenshots.jpg

Sweet slaves Stephie Starr abnd Ashley Wolfe are owned by Mistress Kyra Rose. She is deciding who will be roasted and who will ride the spit...the girls squabble, arguing over who's body is best for what purpose...and of course a healthy amount of apprehension from Stephie and excitement from doomed Ashley as she watches Stephie get prepared ensues. A meaty stuffed bird for the oven and a lean spit muffin for the spit. Both girls are cooked...and served by their Mistress.

DelishMedia_ovenVSspit_ScreenShotPage.jpg

Sweet slaves Stephie Starr abnd Ashley Wolfe are owned by Mistress Kyra Rose. She is deciding who will be roasted and who will ride the spit...the girls squabble, arguing over who's body is best for what purpose...and of course a healthy amount of apprehension from Stephie and excitement from doomed Ashley as she watches Stephie get prepared ensues. A meaty stuffed bird for the oven and a lean spit muffin for the spit. Both girls are cooked...and served by their Mistress.

View attachment 200819
Description and screen captures are looking a bit better than it's possible to believe :)

Last edited:
When a Carter Fox tries to quit her bad habit of eating her girlfriends, she runs into some temptation while dating sexy redhead Shay Rivers. Will she give in to her temptation? Find out in this tantalizing tale!

Just and FYI, but the video upload for The Wagon seems incorrect. It appears to be only 43 MB and it's just the intro when you download it.

thanks I am re uploading. So sorry guys! It will work and you can re download in about 10 minuets from now. Please forgive me.

The spit through the butt leads to the cage spit for rotation since I do not have the technology to roast a girl with a pole spit on a rotation.
my brain works in a very tangential way so when i read you dont have the technology i get a paraphrase of 6 million dollar man in my head. "we have the technology. we can spit her harder, faster, better. it is the 6 million dollar roaster."

Andrea Rosu is a famous redheaded and curvy reporter who is interviewing the sexy cannibal Cassandra Cain. This is not the safest thing for tasty and beautiful Andrea to do...but she is dedicated to getting into the mind of this girl, who keeps her tradition of eating beautiful women alive even in her modern kitchen. Cassandra is more than happy to meet Andrea and welcomes her, inviting her to be a subject for a demonstration...but will this really be it for our delicious damsel? Or is this cannibal woman going to let her go? Find out!

InterviewWithCannibal01.jpg
InterviewWithCannibal02.jpg

Back