NEW Delish Media Updates Thread

Sheena Sheen owes Alexis Blaze some money. Alexis Blaze is tired of her freind taking advantage of her generous nature and has decided to make Sheena pay. Sheena is still broke, but Alexis has an idea of how she will make her tasty freind pay...after all, Sheena is a tasty, lean little cutie and Alexis happens to have some eccentric tastes. Sheena is tricked into a tight situation and ends up in a giant pan, being basted and stuffed by her hungry freind. Sheena will pay with her flesh! and she will roast alive in Alexis's oven. Sheena is served up and Alexis enjoys a taste of her needy freind.

www.delishmedia.com

DelishMedia_I_Owe_you_ScreenShotPage.jpg

Hey !! I just saw your "Maid in the Kitchen" clip - I purchased it through Clip4sale- Absolutely Great ! You're always a fantastic dish, of course. But this clip comes with a very appetising build up, and the skimpy maid's dress is absolutely salivating as well as paying the due attention to your round hindquarters.

Wow! I bet the new Clip is amazing. Can you please upload the video in the c4s-store? Thank you!

Lexi Fux has been Master Conner Cox's slave for quite some time. He has cared for her and she has seen to his every need. It is time for her to willingly go. she is afraid, but wants to serve her master once last time as his meat. Master Cox lovingly prepares his meatgirl for the spit. She bastes her and makes sure she is tenderized before stuffing her sweet labia meat with a thick spit. Little Lexi will roast in the oven, impaled by the spit.

DelishTemplateScreenShot_HARVESTslave.jpg

(Delish Media presents a brand new FEATURE to kick off Halloween)

Our story takes place in the far, far future, after many great wars and the destruction of the world as we know it. Busty, beautiful Elsa, (Codi Vore), wanders through an unknown wasteland, far from her home. Elsa comes from a civilized city in Southland, the last place in the world where life is soft and the water still flows. Elsa and her team were sent out to explore the forgotten wastes where old technology and ruins lie dormant. It is a chance to bring the world out of the dark age it is in. Elsa runs into a fearsome tribe lead by the infamous and stunning Queen Ishta,(Tegan Trex). Elsa does not realize until it is too late that her fate shall not be determined by logic, but by spiritual rites....and hunger. Elsa finds herself in a cage next to lovely Mofra, (Ashley Wolf), a naughty yet resigned tribe member who is excited to endure the perilous ceremony they will be forced to partake in. The two girls are made to fight. One will be sacrificed and spit roasted alive, and one will be initiated. Elsa sees the capability of these cannibals as she watches Mishnay, (Jamie Alexander), get sacrificed before her eyes. Lex, (Tasia Lockran), the one who greeted Elsa when she was captured, heads the sacrifice and Elsa sees what her fate may be. On;y the gods can decide who is deserving of the spit. And Elsa will learn quickly that her way of thinking does not apply here.

TheWastes_01_RitualOfFlesh_DelishMedia_SS.jpg

Last edited:
As I said it in Twitter, that looks like an ultimate realisation of everything Agatha likes in the Theme. Don't know about others, but for me a work done with such a great enthusiasm, energy and putting thauself into everyone, looks magnificent even in a trailer format and on photos.
Having a strong feelings that you had a huge chance to film in that dessert (hello, tubes, long time, no see!) enough materials for making your own Netflix-level mini series, actually.

I finally got a chance to watch The Wastes. Wow! This really is a step above fetish film making. Very well done, very well acted. Codi Vore looks delicious and looks great on a rotisserie. The wasteland setting is also great. This is not just a fetish video, this is actual film making.

Back