Influencer/model Candace on the Canne Cafe kitchen menu ;D

Candace

Hey everybody! Thought I'd share some cute pix I'm snapping in Le Canne Cafe. This is a paid modeling gig! I get to promote Chef LeFleur's wildly popular new series Cannigram: Serves You Right. Check it out and check ME out. ;)

XOXOXO

CannBite01_1.jpg
CannBite02_1.jpg
CannBite03_1.jpg

Attachments

• Bite2Title.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 2,416
Last edited:

DR. KREEPEE

Cannibal Clown M.D.
HELLLLLLLLllllllllllooooOOOOooooooooo CANDY CANDACE. You'RE as SWEET AS CANDY. We met in a NIGHTMARE last HallowEEN do yOU rECALL? Or mAYBE it wAS aLL a DrEAM :p heheheh

I wOUld likE TO SEE mOAr of your PhOTOGrapHs VISITing Chef LeFleur at Le Canne Cafe... you aRE highly relevant to my... interests. Maybe you'LL STOP IN my kiTCHeN some TIME. I promise... I can BE A REAL MEAN COOK ;) ;) :p

Candace

HELLLLLLLLllllllllllooooOOOOooooooooo CANDY CANDACE. You'RE as SWEET AS CANDY. We met in a NIGHTMARE last HallowEEN do yOU rECALL? Or mAYBE it wAS aLL a DrEAM :p heheheh

I wOUld likE TO SEE mOAr of your PhOTOGrapHs VISITing Chef LeFleur at Le Canne Cafe... you aRE highly relevant to my... interests. Maybe you'LL STOP IN my kiTCHeN some TIME. I promise... I can BE A REAL MEAN COOK ;) ;) :p
Of course I remember you DR. KREEPEE! How could I forget? LOL
Thx for not dragging me off into your secret lair in the woods and eating me!

CandyClownCannigram.jpg

Last edited:

THAD

Administrator
Staff member
Hey everybody! Thought I'd share some cute pix I'm snapping in Le Canne Cafe. This is a paid modeling gig! I get to promote Chef LeFleur's wildly popular new series Cannigram: Serves You Right. Check it out and check ME out. ;)

XOXOXO
Thank you for your great work promoting PulpToon's new series! Hope you're having fun visiting the world famous Le Canne Cafe. I trust that Chef LeFleur is treating you kindly?

Candace

Thank you for your great work promoting PulpToon's new series! Hope you're having fun visiting the world famous Le Canne Cafe. I trust that Chef LeFleur is treating you kindly?
Nah he's been awesome so far. Even let me climb onto his "Chef's Table" and take pix! Super funny. Hopefully some members will have some suggestions on cool photos to snap while I'm in Le Canne Cafe!

CannBite04_1.jpg

kls

Hmm.
With all my respect to Dr.'s friends (and I am very much sure Chief is one of them), I highly doubt that he has any real plans for you.
Now.
Otherwise you would be wearing less clothes!
But if he did ask you to pose at least a bit undressed - you could end up on a menu cover ;) !
And - is it too late to order a table in Caffe, Chief?

Candace

Hmm.
With all my respect to Dr.'s friends (and I am very much sure Chief is one of them), I highly doubt that he has any real plans for you.
Now.
Otherwise you would be wearing less clothes!
But if he did ask you to pose at least a bit undressed - you could end up on a menu cover ;) !
And - is it too late to order a table in Caffe, Chief?

CannCafe6.jpg

CannCafe7.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

eatme12

The problem is you do have a mouth watering, cuteness look Candace, if I was ever to cook and eat you, I would make it a wonderful experience

kls

I would quite happily rescue you, from his clutches honey, I will be your knight in shining armour, I will deter him somehow
Well, roles are starting to being settled up, since being a virtual representative of a demon is shutting down a chance of taking the Knight's role. I kinda always liked being demon in dungeon, anyway.
Definitely!
Or not.
Or else - I just wanted to see your reaction, Chief, and have to say that I am quite impressed with your professionalism!
However, Candace can play a far bigger rule in the process of making connections between our dimensions, Town and so-called Earth-Prime, as a blogger and model. Yes, she looks perfectly on those photos! But the more information and posts we are getting, the more people are powering up Pulptoon! and that's kinda extremely nesessary for our connection. And we hadn't seen your kitchen in full yet. So many things for her to pose
in
on!
Also - "forced model" is such a cliche... come on. You have Doc on your side. He is CREativE! Model-who-starts-to-want sounds a bit sweeter, especially when some magic is involved.
Always yours,
K.L.S./InfernalMonitor

kls

The problem is you do have a mouth watering, cuteness look Candace, if I was ever to cook and eat you, I would make it a wonderful experience
Man, you cannot take ALL the roles by your own. And the Town is already having chief Paul.

kls

by the way, Candice, could you pretty please scroll the page a bit UP? You are a member of Pulptoon and your access having one good feature: you can see signatures. While mine is containing actual phone number...