Hexe Tradition

Rolando Admin

The Administrator
Staff member
Brand new video in the premium section!

Adorable, bratty Janira Wolfe and diabolical Agatha Delicious both work in a restaurant that specializes in German tradition. Agatha, being the 'Kellnerin Verantwortlich', is in charge of Janira, who is a new and terrible waitress. Janira keeps messing up and ruining orders. Plus she has not done her side work. Agatha reveals to incompetent Janira that the restaurant has a tradition of handling bad and cute waitresses in a kinky way. Agatha is actually an ancient German witch, along with the others who run the facility. And if you thought folklore was ancient history, think again, because even in 2018 evil witches like to torment and cook the pretty and the stupid. Janira is shocked, embarrassed and petrified as the evil witch strips her little body and starts to do very kinky things to her. Watch to find out what happens to luckless damsel Janira.

https://pulptoon.com/hexe-tradition/

HexeTrad_Pulptoon_Screenshots.jpg

If you want to put German snippets into one of your works, just ask for the translation here (or PM me, I'm happy to help out), google translate generally leads to accidents especially when it comes to compound words. "Witch tradition" or "witches' tradition" translates to "Hexentradition" or "Tradition der Hexen" (the latter one sounds more formal), the waitress in charge (as in: supervisor of the other waitresses who work the same shift) would be "Oberkellnerin".

I want to buy it, but unfortunately i don't see the "buy now" link/button. It's there for all the other videos, but I don't see it on this one :/

If you want to put German snippets into one of your works, just ask for the translation here (or PM me, I'm happy to help out), google translate generally leads to accidents especially when it comes to compound words. "Witch tradition" or "witches' tradition" translates to "Hexentradition" or "Tradition der Hexen" (the latter one sounds more formal), the waitress in charge (as in: supervisor of the other waitresses who work the same shift) would be "Oberkellnerin".
Thanks! Will change that now.

Yeah the only really German things about the video are the 'over the top' German beer garden costumes and the Hexe name..and maybe the part with the sausage lol. Everything else is plain. No bad fake accents or anything don't worry!

Back