Rolando Admin

The Administrator
Staff member
Lexi is a popular streamer and makeup guru online and lives in the infamous Town where the Cann Cafe resides. She refuses to give a thought to the system of the town or how messed up it is. After all, everything has been working well for her. She is popular and loved and never breaks the rules. But when her overly political brother Conner comes in on her live stream protesting the Elders of the town who use the youth, Lexi looses her temper and finds herself in a world of trouble. Her brother decides to show her just how corrupt the town is and he takes charge. After all, their parents are not home and he is the eldest. So little Lexi is all his! And she is about to be humiliated on her own live stream!

CC6PulptoonScreenShots.jpg

I gave it a 4, I liked it but I think the story works better if it's an older sister instead of an older brother. Partly because it plays into my personal kink (the more women the merrier right?) and partly because it's primarily a WE fetish here and I can see a more genuine outrage leading to the somewhat hypocritical punishment of roasting baby sis. Plus it would also segue nicely into a Part III where the parents come home and the older sister has to face the music...preferably in the form of a spit.

Part 2 is up!

The tale continues in part 2 as Lexi is scrubbed clean and then taken to the kitchen by her brother to be prepared for dinner. The humiliated girl is made to stream her embarrassment and horror in front of all her fans. She even notices that her brother is getting turned on..both during her bath and also when he preps her. Big brother even tastes his sister raw before stuffing her with veggies and popping her in the oven.

Check out part 2 now available in the same place as part 1

Last edited:
Part 2 is up!

The tale continues as Lexi is scrubbed clean and then taken to the kitchen by her brother to be prepared for dinner. The humiliated teen is made to stream her embarrassment and horror in front of all her fans. She even notices that her brother is getting turned on..

Check out part 2 now available in the same place as part 1

I still only see part 1, download the file and it just pt 1.

JP..

I would have liked a more exaustively bath with more bubbles, with brother taking advantage of situation washing every part of her body and a more exaustively oil massage seeing brother and sister getting very horny

I loved part 2!!! Omg!! The extended cooking sceen was great!!! Checking on the roast and hearing her saying how hot it is and begging to be let out. Soooo Sweet!!
PLEASE! Keep making the cooking scenes and the interaction longer.

Also, love the wide shots with the roast in the oven. Would love to see one where the roast is trying to push the oven open with her feet, only to find its locked. (I like feet :))
That was a great movie.

JP..

Can we get a preview of Part 2?

bigchudder.
There isn't a preview posted yet, I'm guessing you are not a Premium Member yet?
It's under $20 per month and sooooo worth it.
The last movie was great! And there are alot more movies and Great Comics in the members area.
Idk about you, but a trip to the local Convenient Mart costs more then membership here. JS.

JP..

Check out part 2 of Cann Cafe 6!

CC6_2Pulptoon_Title.jpg

Back