BOTH PARTS UP! MR. B’S CULINARY CLASS

Rolando Admin

The Administrator
Staff member
Stephie Starr and Riley Reyes are both in the same culinary class, taught by the notorious Mr. Bradford. Riley, who is not as studious as Stephie, decides to look over her shoulder one day during a test in Mr. B's class. Stephie warns Riley to stop. Before the girls know it, they both end up being punished for Riley's delinquent behavior. Stephie is more nervous that Riley. There are a lot of wild rumors about Mr. B. apparently he used to work in a restaurant that served girls...and not as restaurant guests but as MEALS on platters! Riley laughs it off, foolishly taking the whole thing too lightly in her brave and reckless innocence. But nerdy Stephie is afraid! Well, without giving away the story, I will tell you that you are in for a culinary adventure with a tender, young, naive and adorable flavor!

Watch PART 1 NOW!
https://pulptoon.com/mr-bs-culinary-class-part-one/
mrB01.jpg mrB02.jpg mrB03.jpg View attachment 178414 mrB010.jpg mrB011.jpg mrB012.jpg mrB013.jpg mrB014.jpg mrB015.jpg mrB016.jpg

Last edited:
Stephie Starr and Riley Reyes are both in the same culinary class, taught by the notorious Mr. Bradford. Riley, who is not as studious as Stephie, decides to look over her shoulder one day during a test in Mr. B's class. Stephie warns Riley to stop. Before the girls know it, they both end up being punished for Riley's delinquent behavior. Stephie is more nervous that Riley. There are a lot of wild rumors about Mr. B. apparently he used to work in a restaurant that served girls...and not as restaurant guests but as MEALS on platters! Riley laughs it off, foolishly taking the whole thing too lightly in her brave and reckless innocence. But nerdy Stephie is afraid! Well, without giving away the story, I will tell you that you are in for a culinary adventure with a tender, young, naive and adorable flavor!

Watch PART 1 NOW!
https://pulptoon.com/mr-bs-culinary-class-part-one/
View attachment 178411 View attachment 178412 View attachment 178413 View attachment 178414 View attachment 178415 View attachment 178416 View attachment 178417 View attachment 178418 View attachment 178419 View attachment 178420 View attachment 178421
Love it Honey she has a few treats in store I bet, hopefully my treat;)

Part 2 now up!

Our tale takes a wild turn as Mr. B. has helpless Stephie and Riley in his hungry culinary clutches! Even his star pupil finds herself in jeopardy…stay tuned and watch as out twisted story unfolds and ends in a delicious outcome.

Click images to see both videos right now!
mr2B03.jpg mr2B04.jpg mr2B05.jpg mr2B06.jpg mr2B07.jpg mr2B08.jpg mr2B09.jpg mr2B010.jpg mr2B011.jpg mr2B013.jpg mr2B014.jpg mr2B015.jpg mr2B016.jpg

will you be putting these up.on clips for sale??

Back