NEW Delish Media Updates Thread

Pretty little Rosie Riches is the main course in Cooking with Kali Ryder. Kali shows us how to to make a very special treat, Pineapple Pretty. Her little piggy is perfect and ready to be tasted, prepped, stuffed and roasted, but Kali has some special ingredients for her tasty, succulent little piglet. Rosie is a petite and pretty little presentation for any table. She also owns a nice, meaty little rump that looks great in pineapple.

PineapplePrettyss_KaliRyderRosieRiches.jpg

Leggy AND curvy Andrea Rosu is a very, very ditzy girl. Her freind, Carmen Valentina, happens to be a girl eater who has had her wye on her clueless freind for some time. The dizzy redhead is invited over one day when Carmen decides it is time to finally cook Andrea. Andrea does not catch on, even as she is placed in the pan and surrounded by friends and veggies. By the time Andrea DOES realize her fate, it is far too late. She is already popped into the hot oven and on her way to becoming delicious!

View attachment 209440
Damn, took some time off checking during the holidays and miss a Andrea Rosu update. Bought it as soon as I found out, Andrea's always a must for me.
As for model suggestions, have you reached out to Dee Williams before? She did a Muki's set and I believe she's now local to Las Vegas, though I think she might also be holding off shoots till the pandemic's under control.

Damn, took some time off checking during the holidays and miss a Andrea Rosu update. Bought it as soon as I found out, Andrea's always a must for me.
As for model suggestions, have you reached out to Dee Williams before? She did a Muki's set and I believe she's now local to Las Vegas, though I think she might also be holding off shoots till the pandemic's under control.
I should try her yes

Good news! Gypsy Bae and Kali Ryder are mother and daughter and willing to do a few clips together for me :D

What I love about that mother daughter duo. They have the same smile and expressions.
Definitely!
They would look amazing cooking or getting cooked together.

Attachments

• IMG_20210110_195038.jpg
    IMG_20210110_195038.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 602
  • IMG_20210110_195400.jpg
    IMG_20210110_195400.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 549
Pretty little Rosie Riches is the main course in Cooking with Kali Ryder. Kali shows us how to to make a very special treat, Pineapple Pretty. Her little piggy is perfect and ready to be tasted, prepped, stuffed and roasted, but Kali has some special ingredients for her tasty, succulent little piglet. Rosie is a petite and pretty little presentation for any table. She also owns a nice, meaty little rump that looks great in pineapple.

View attachment 210788

View attachment 210787
Bought it and loved it, especially the beginning as it looks like a real beginning of a real TV programme.

View attachment 210788

View attachment 210787

A fun beginning of the movie, you must have had fun putting that together Agatha. I love cooking shows, they're so informative. I love the seasoning and garnish. And the meat is absolutely delicious looking. Fun movie.

It's almost the best night of the year! And what better way to celebrate with a return of our diabolical witch. She traps unsuspecting girls on All Hollow's Eve for her feast day with a magical Halloween toy that no girl can resist playing with. This time sexy, sultry Kali Ryder plays our hungry and horny WITCH. Innocent Rosie Riches plays a hapless girl who spins the wheel on the wrong night. She is swept into a world of debauchery as the Witch plays with her new prey, tasting her sweet little pussy and seducing Rosie into enjoying intimacy with her captor. Rosie tastes the Witch as well as she looses control and succumbs to the Witch's charms. Then it is time to feast as the witch grills poor, petite Rosie on her stove top! Happy Halloween!

PS: I debated whether or not to post another witch story...but it's Halloween so wanted to share witchy stuff this month. Hope you guys do not mind

It's almost the best night of the year! And what better way to celebrate with a return of our diabolical witch. She traps unsuspecting girls on All Hollow's Eve for her feast day with a magical Halloween toy that no girl can resist playing with. This time sexy, sultry Kali Ryder plays our hungry and horny WITCH. Innocent Rosie Riches plays a hapless girl who spins the wheel on the wrong night. She is swept into a world of debauchery as the Witch plays with her new prey, tasting her sweet little pussy and seducing Rosie into enjoying intimacy with her captor. Rosie tastes the Witch as well as she looses control and succumbs to the Witch's charms. Then it is time to feast as the witch grills poor, petite Rosie on her stove top! Happy Halloween!

PS: I debated whether or not to post another witch story...but it's Halloween so wanted to share witchy stuff this month. Hope you guys do not mind
View attachment 207503View attachment 207504
Might have to buy this one, love witches and loved the first Witches Wheel and I love being seduced by the predator.

The only reason you keep cranking great movies out is to try to distract us from eating you. Well... for me... not gonna work, Babe.

Hanna Grace and Luna Wulf are good friends and Luna is a scientist who has been working on a new technology for cloning. Luna also happens to be a girl eater and has always wanted to clone her tasty friend, Hannah, so she can eat her. Hannah agrees, but an argument between clone and original ensues. However, Luna cooks one of the Hannahs regardless, tasting her sweet, wet cunt and incredible, delectable body as she prepares her for the oven. Hannah gets to see how tasty she looks...and can understand now why Luna is what she is.

cloneCuisineScreenShotPage.jpg

Hanna Grace and Luna Wulf are good friends and Luna is a scientist who has been working on a new technology for cloning. Luna also happens to be a girl eater and has always wanted to clone her tasty friend, Hannah, so she can eat her. Hannah agrees, but an argument between clone and original ensues. However, Luna cooks one of the Hannahs regardless, tasting her sweet, wet cunt and incredible, delectable body as she prepares her for the oven. Hannah gets to see how tasty she looks...and can understand now why Luna is what she is.

View attachment 211812
That's looking twisted and a bit more intriguing than usual!
Also - very, very hot!

Quinn Waters has had her eye on innocent and naïve Medusa Banks. Medusa starts to wake up restrained, slowly remembering the incredible night her and Quinn had. She is devastated and shocked to find that Quinn has tricked her into a very strange and intense situation. Quinn gloats about her plans to cook and eat her prey's delicious body. Quinn flashes back to her intimate memories of her prey, savoring the pleasure of of the hunt. Medusa begs and sobs. Soon, Medusa is dispatched. Quinn prepares her sleeping beauty by cleaning her and PROPERLY stuffing her like a turkey. Then Quinn bastes and seasons her meal. The tasty girl is roasted in the oven and served hot.

ssIntimatePrep_MedusaBanksQuinnWaters.jpg

Turkey Time:

Daisy Ducati has a foreign exchange student from Italy living in her home, Valentina Buccelli. This is Valentina’s first time ever living in Cannistan, a pretty cut throat place to live. Literally. Daisy wants to show Valentina a traditional Cannish dish and how to cook it. But she needs the girl to remove all of her clothes to help her prepare it. Why? Well, this is just how they do things there. Valentina goes along with the program until it is too late. Once she is taken by surprise and dispatched, we learn that Valentina is the main ingredient to this recipe. Daisy stuffs her meal like a turkey after she cleans her out and soon the prey is roasting away in the hot oven. When Daisy serves Valentina, she opens her up to let the stuffing cool. Valentina smells and tastes delicious.

ssTEMP.jpg

PREVIEW:

Back