NEW Delish Media Updates Thread

Leggy AND curvy Andrea Rosu is a very, very ditzy girl. Her freind, Carmen Valentina, happens to be a girl eater who has had her wye on her clueless freind for some time. The dizzy redhead is invited over one day when Carmen decides it is time to finally cook Andrea. Andrea does not catch on, even as she is placed in the pan and surrounded by friends and veggies. By the time Andrea DOES realize her fate, it is far too late. She is already popped into the hot oven and on her way to becoming delicious!

View attachment 209440
Amazing set. Very very nice. Great models too.

Leggy AND curvy Andrea Rosu is a very, very ditzy girl. Her freind, Carmen Valentina, happens to be a girl eater who has had her wye on her clueless freind for some time. The dizzy redhead is invited over one day when Carmen decides it is time to finally cook Andrea. Andrea does not catch on, even as she is placed in the pan and surrounded by friends and veggies. By the time Andrea DOES realize her fate, it is far too late. She is already popped into the hot oven and on her way to becoming delicious!

View attachment 209440

Oh man, one of my favorite models in perhaps my favorite scenarios (a gullible ditz is tricked into getting cooked - oven roasted, no less!) - I adore this one!

I'm back as your wicked, evil chef ! It's been too long. And this one is another on sale!

:devilish:

Agatha is back as the chef in this POV tale. You are Mistress and Master and Agatha is your faithful slave who hunts damsels for your dinner. She has tricked Jolene Hexx and Tomiko into your kitchen and now she prepares them both for you. There is much arguing and frustration from the hapless girls, but Agatha enjoys teasing and taunting them as she strips, inspects, ties, and prepares them both for the oven. Then, they are roasted and served just for you.

click for preview

AgathaBirdHogSS.jpg

Last edited:
I'm back as your wicked, evil chef ! It's been too long. And this one is another on sale!

Agatha is back as the chef in this POV tale. You are Mistress and Master and Agatha is your faithful slave who hunts damsels for your dinner. She has tricked Jolene Hexx and Tomiko into your kitchen and now she prepares them both for you. There is much arguing and frustration from the hapless girls, but Agatha enjoys teasing and taunting them as she strips, inspects, ties, and prepares them both for the oven. Then, they are roasted and served just for you.

click for preview
View attachment 209576

View attachment 209575
You, Joline and Tomiko in one video?!
All - submissive(well, from the viewer's point of view)?!!!
AMAZING!!!!!

btw: new location? looks nice!

soon.jpg

I WANTTHE MOVIE FRED THE GODS AND THIS OTHER MOVIE MOVIE NY AGATHA IS CALLED DEVIATION THE RITUAL, I CANT EVEN FIND A TRAILER FOR IT

Holiday sale!

We bring you a holiday discount on a festive special starring Ziva Few and Pierce Oliver. Pierce is Ziva’s brother who has come home to find her tied up under the tree. She is excited to finally be eaten by her family and dad left her under the tree as a surprise. Dear brother Oliver takes her to the kitchen to one up everyone and cook her into a prefect holiday feast. He has never done this, but Ziva helps her brother put and together they make a wonderful dish out of her to serve to the whole family. Oliver watches his sis in the oven, excited to finally taste her and then when Mom comes home, Oliver presents his cooked baby sister to her.

Trailer here:

Consensual_Holiday_Lamb_screenshot_PAGE.jpg

View attachment 209440
I have a question about the blondle. Was she in a 2 parter with Oliva Rose call Roast Rump? Her voice is very familiar. The film is very good and I rather enjoy it.

click for preview
View attachment 209576

View attachment 209575
I would give anything to be on the prep table!! lol

Holiday sale!

We bring you a holiday discount on a festive special starring Ziva Few and Pierce Oliver. Pierce is Ziva’s brother who has come home to find her tied up under the tree. She is excited to finally be eaten by her family and dad left her under the tree as a surprise. Dear brother Oliver takes her to the kitchen to one up everyone and cook her into a prefect holiday feast. He has never done this, but Ziva helps her brother put and together they make a wonderful dish out of her to serve to the whole family. Oliver watches his sis in the oven, excited to finally taste her and then when Mom comes home, Oliver presents his cooked baby sister to her.

Trailer here:

View attachment 209850

View attachment 209848
Good Lord, Ziva is always glorious, but seeing her trussed up under the tree like that...Wow! I love all your actresses, but she is on the "Must Buy Now" list.

Back