Cannigram #SororitySisterSoup

Candace

Chef LeFleur himself personally gave me permission to share these images from his VERY NAUGHTY new series Cannigram: Serves You Right!

Enjoy and tell me what you think! If you leave a fun comment, I might just share you my own special pic ;)

01.jpg08.jpg09.jpg10.jpg11.jpg13.jpg14.jpg16.jpg17.jpg18.jpg19.jpg20.jpg21.jpg22.jpg23.jpg24.jpg25.jpg26.jpg
View attachment 200729
28.jpg

Attachments

• 07.jpg
    07.jpg
    478.3 KB · Views: 1,280
Last edited:
Candace! It's good to see you here. Miss you, girl. Be careful not to get cooked around here ;)
I know this town is crazy! It’s run a bunch of weird elders who think Dr. Kreepee is like a good guy. But I’m glad to be staying outta trouble and not breaking The Rules™️.

I made a special post in the forum only showing pics from my visit to Le Canne Cafe. If you’re a fan of Chef LeFleur check it out!!! ;) ❤️

I know this town is crazy! It’s run a bunch of weird elders who think Dr. Kreepee is like a good guy. But I’m glad to be staying outta trouble and not breaking The Rules™️.

I made a special post in the forum only showing pics from my visit to Le Canne Cafe. If you’re a fan of Chef LeFleur check it out!!! ;)

Thank you Candace. Your promotional work is much appreciated by the hard working staff of PulpToon.

So good! And stopping just when it's about to get really exciting (like a good advertisement should, of course)! Man I'm hungry for the rest now!

You sure are teasing my taste buds hun, what I would give to join in the fun and frolics, you are one cute, tasty dish, your work gets better and better, thankyou

If you do get time, would love to chat, but I don't want to get in the way of your wonderful, exciting promotional work, you must be pretty busy at the moment

I made a special post in the forum only showing pics from my visit to Le Canne Cafe. If you’re a fan of Chef LeFleur check it out!!! ;)

We appreciate your efforts here . But maybe be a little more real? I mean, if you want people in the community to respect you then you have to show that you really care about the community and you are not just some THOT looking for attention. I’ve seen those types come and go... just saying be real and really interact don’t just spam us with pics.

We appreciate your efforts here . But maybe be a little more real? I mean, if you want people in the community to respect you then you have to show that you really care about the community and you are not just some THOT looking for attention. I’ve seen those types come and go... just saying be real and really interact don’t just spam us with pics.
Don’t call me a THOT u overpriced rump roast! maybe you’re jealous because chef LeFleur and Dr Kreepee treat me with respect... And they treat u like a piece of meat. Some of us have brainier assets to flaunt than our bootys. I have a word I would call u but it’s not appropriate for this community #RhymesWithWitch

Don’t call me a THOT u overpriced rump roast! maybe you’re jealous because chef LeFleur and Dr Kreepee treat me with respect... And they treat u like a piece of meat. Some of us have brainier assets to flaunt than our bootys. I have a word I would call u but it’s not appropriate for this community #RhymesWithWitch

...it's either is our administration's a good roleplay, or (if not so) three words: "Candice, keep silence".
Speaking with authorities in such a way is definitely out of good behaviour. And as far as it was shown - out of the Town rules (those that being settled for females and teen-agers).
Unfortunately for thau, in several systems of mental organisation there is only one person who's non-logical reaction can be tolerated and respected (spoiler: first commonly used letters of known name are A and D). And definitely no way of moral defense that allows being rude from any point of view.
Basically, change your answer or ask for her pardon. Don't forget: you were bratty against actual creator of the world you are existing in AND lost loyality of several members in this case. Including mine.

...it's either is our administration's a good roleplay, or (if not so) three words: "Candice, keep silence".
Speaking with authorities in such a way is definitely out of good behaviour. And as far as it was shown - out of the Town rules (those that being settled for females and teen-agers).
Unfortunately for thau, in several systems of mental organisation there is only one person who's non-logical reaction can be tolerated and respected (spoiler: first commonly used letters of known name are A and D). And definitely no way of moral defense that allows being rude from any point of view.
Basically, change your answer or ask for her pardon. Don't forget: you were bratty against actual creator of the world you are existing in AND lost loyality of several members in this case. Including mine.

I'm a little puzzled myself here, but I got the vibe that this is a staged roleplay between Candace and Agatha to promote "the town" storyline. Telling a forum member off and calling her an attention seeking thot for "not being real enough" and just "spamming pics" doesn't seem like something she'd usually do for real, unless it was a really annoying attempt at catfishing with supposedly real pics that aren't. I can't see Agatha telling someone off like that for roleplaying a 3d art character.

I'm a little puzzled myself here, but I got the vibe that this is a staged roleplay between Candace and Agatha to promote "the town" storyline. Telling a forum member off and calling her an attention seeking thot for "not being real enough" and just "spamming pics" doesn't seem like something she'd usually do for real, unless it was a really annoying attempt at catfishing with supposedly real pics that aren't. I can't see Agatha telling someone off like that for roleplaying a 3d art character.
Agreed! So - we shouldn't ruin the way it goes? :)

I'm a little puzzled myself here, but I got the vibe that this is a staged roleplay between Candace and Agatha to promote "the town" storyline.
Besides, Candace has a point about Agathas pretty rump roast (although certainly not overpriced) ;) :p

Reactions: kls
Besides, Candace has a point about Agathas pretty rump roast (although certainly not overpriced) ;) :p
Well, the style of this point of view is one of reasons why did what did. Hot, pretty, sexy, tasty - hell, yes! But "overpriced"?!
Also it is just a PART of Agatha. Not herself in total, so that was rude.

Whoah....chill, Cupcake! You are jumping to all kinds of assumptions here. You can't take criticism at all? If you say you aren't an AFTER THOT then don't act like one with trash going out one hole and dick going in the other.

Au nom d'un chien! Quest que cest?

Agatha and Candace. Both of you please relax! How am I supposed to focus on cooking women like you when I have to worry about you both fighting?

Merci!

Back