A musical for Delish Media?

Delish Media

Administrator
Staff member
So...Jolene Hexx can SING. Like she loves to sing Disney songs. I got to hear her sing and was like damn...So do you wanna sing songs in a DM clip? I know Chef Riley can too, being a well rounded performer and dancer with performance and singing training. I was thinking of maybe taking songs like from Tangled and changing the lyrics to fit the clip then making it like a Disney movie lol. What do y'all think?

So...Jolene Hexx can SING. Like she loves to sing Disney songs. I got to hear her sing and was like damn...So do you wanna sing songs in a DM clip? I know Chef Riley can too, being a well rounded performer and dancer with performance and singing training. I was thinking of maybe taking songs like from Tangled and changing the lyrics to fit the clip then making it like a Disney movie lol. What do y'all think?
That would be awesome

Damn,jolene really is a talented lass isn't she?

a clip with a selection of the best moments of filming accompanied by Joleneā€™s voice? šŸ˜ Sounds very interesting, can be used as a brand name

Gives me an idea for a "Dinner and a Show" scenario where the dinner is also the show. Maybe she sings some appropriate tunes while being prepared and roasted.

That sounds like a good idea I love to see Jolene and Riley singing in a dm video

Or, DelishMedia Neighborhood: I like to eat your meat you know I'd really like to eat your meat, you know I'd like to eat your meat. You know I'd like to eat your hand. I think it would be quite grand, if I were to eat your hand. You know that you would taste so good, somehow I always knew you would. I know I'd like to eat your meat. (Tune: I Like to Take My Time)

Indeed. I don't know Tangled so maybe we could get all new musical songs written. I wonder if Ben Folds has any spare time! šŸ¤£

Last edited:
You could probably use some other Disney songs as well in other video's such as prepared from the lion king and poor unfortunate souls from the little mermaid

I ate your heart in San Francisco.

Bon Appetite

Shake and bake your leg...AC/DC

Crazy, for wanting to eat you, Patsy Cline.

Hungry like the Wolf to eat you,

How about "I'm getting roasted in the morning!"?

or "Consider Yourself (My lunch)"?
I love this one because it reminds me of a movie idea I had donkeys years ago.

"Toasting the Maid of Honour".

After a particularly rowdy hen night party the sister of the bride wakes up to find herself with no money and no clothes in Inverness. The only problem is she volunteered to be spit roasted at her sister's wedding. What follows is a fun filled road movie where she relies on the goodness of other people's hearts to get her the other end of the country to keep her date with the spit.

Uplifting fun for the whole family. It is also set at Christmas to get Hallmark interested.

The tagline was going to be "Either way she's toast"!

Lunch Be A Lady
I Enjoy Eating a Girl
Everything's Coming Up Roasted
On the Meat Where You Live
Breast Side Story

Back