News Blog + Sketchbook

You combine a mastery of human anatomy with a sublime culinary sense, and cover the whole thing with powerful erotic sauce. You inspire me and my art like no one else. And you only keep getting better.
Thanks for your kind words, PeteK!

A new update #263 at forbiddenfeast.com previewing an upcoming ambitious project.
featured-cartedujour-2023-263-670x274.jpg

forbiddenfeast-stage2-summersolsticebbq-perp3-g1uaohc1nadw.jpg

New Carte du Jour #185 up for the month! Please support me & the site at forbiddenfeast.com with more details over there. Your patronage is much appreciated!

I'm working to be earlier on my updates, at least pushing it towards the beginning of the month instead of the middle or end. That could be my next year's resolution and rest assured, I have lots of artworks in the bank, it's a matter of tying these stories together in a presentable manner. Like piecing together puzzles in a jigsaw and seeing which ones matches the best!

Furthermore, I know when I'm in my deep creative hole, I'm not as present on social media as I should be, and sometimes my replies will come to you a few days later, but I will always reply to each and every one of you if you run into issues regarding subscription, content or more. It does help keep me on an even keel to not keep looking at my mailbox or PMs as these things do distract me from the meat of the matter, these updates that you all are craving for... and with that, I continue with a new pivot on our Tales regarding the Vanished... a change of narrative to make our devious characters, the Van Duynes, the Osnovatel, "Anibal the Cannibal", and more as mysterious figureheads, the boogeymen and monsters of legend as I liked how things went with the story regarding the female journalist in the 90's, now I present the modern day version... a group of freelance journalists who are slowly uncovering the exploits of this dark Cannibal Society, called the "Doe Patrol".

We present the story in written form with what they know, and with the art form of what we know. I hope you'll like this approach.
View attachment 209300
Her face looks just like my friend Christine. A personal trainer who dates all her clients

Back